1053 users online (120 members and 933 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    My heartfelt condolences to Amber's family and friends...

Rest in Peace Amber

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    It is rare for me to get so attached to a case and identify enough with the victim and circumstances that I become physically upset. I just heard about Amber's death this morning and while I always thought she had been murdered it is still hard to reconcile. I had to go to the bathroom at work and collect myself. Amber was a special person with a bright future and the world is a bit dimmer without her shining light.
    God Damn the person who did this to her.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

Awwww. Poor little baby girl. My heartfelt condolences to Amber's family. I pray they find who did this soon.

my condolences to the DUBOIS family for there tragic loss.and swift justice for the animal that did this.

I was out of town over the weekend & just saw this news. While I knew Amber was most likely no longer with us it is still painful news to hear. My heart goes out to Amber's family & friends. I hope that being able to bring Amber home has given them some level of comfort.

Just read where you have been found Amber RIP sweet little one
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

I just heard that Amber has been found. I'm so sorry to hear this and I am sending prayers up to heaven for her parents at this time.

It is heartbreaking to see the anguish of a parent who has hope that their child could have been taken by a sex ring vs a SO, so she may be found alive. I pray for Ambers family and friends and hope this criminal will be found swiftly and prosecuted to the full extent of the law! TWA sweet girl! I hope this will somehow give Ambers parents a sense of peace and closure.

I was so sad when I heard this---deep down I was hoping that there was some way to find Amber alive. She just seemed like such an innocent, beautiful soul. Rest in peace, Amber, and may your parents someday find peace and justice for you.

Rest in peace Amber knowing that you have touched many lives. What an incredibly sad outcome.

Special prayers and thoughts are with your family as they move through this incredibly sad time.

May justice be severe and served swiftly dear Amber.

eleph

R.I.P. Amber, rest with the Angels.
    May you get Justice for your shortened life.
    We raise lambs also, and I will think of you every time I look at one.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Dear Amber,

Rest in peace, lovely child. I am relieved to know that you are past all suffering, but the world is a darker place without you in it.

I have no children, but I think if I had ever had a daughter she would have been a lot like you. I, too, am an animal lover (although I came to it much later in life than you did) and I, too, am content as long as I have a good book in my hands.

You have touched many, and you will be missed by many.

Thoughts and prayers go out to Amber and family. I lived in the Escondido area for a few years and have felt a personal tie to this and Chelsea's case. I volunteered in the search for Danielle Van Dam, as well. These predators need to stop taking our girls from us! As the mother of two daughters, this is heartbreaking and terrifying.

Amber Dubois never to be forgotten. Chelsea King never to be forgotten.

5 Years After Dubois Disappearance, a Look at Chelsea's Law

"Five years after Escondido teen Amber Dubois went missing while walking to school, officials look back at the law aimed at preventing Dubois and Chelsea King's killer --..."

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...245416961.html

"According to a newly released foundation report, 382 people were charged under Chelsea’s Law in 2013 across San Diego, Riverside, Los Angeles and Orange counties."

"Here in San Diego County between Sept. 1, 2012 and Aug. 31, 2013, the District Attorney’s office charged 31 defendants with lewd or lascivious acts involving children, oral copulation and rape upon a minor 14 years of age or older and more."

"During that same time period, six defendants were sentenced under Chelsea’s Law provisions."

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...#ixzz2tF5aXIXF

Thanks for posting! I remember so well when Amber and Chelsea went missing! I admire both these families for turning a horrific tragedy to good to help others.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast