Plea or Tip? Will there be an arrest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
This sure seems too coincidental to be a random find.
But then again, with the renewed interest in Amber's case with the murder of Chelsea, perhaps the hiker(s) were being more diligent?

What do you think?

ETA: Title changed after news reports that this was a tip after thread started.

I don't think it is a coincidence that Amber was found not long after JAG was arrested. While I didn't think JAG would ever talk about Amber, I think I was wrong. The cops must be good at what they do because he doesn't seem like the type to have a conscience. He just seems like the type that even with irrovocable proof he would deny it. I guess it is possible that some random person happened upon the remains but I'm doubting that. I hope more information comes out.

All the local news was saying they were specifically given the spot, and that it had nothing to do with what happened yesterday in Kit Carson, but that this was VERY specifically told to them.

And then immediately went into, after a year and no tips, sources are saying that there is more than coincidence that this falls on the heels of what happened with Chelsea, but that LEO won't confirm that.

I think it was either a plea OR someone close to JAG knew where she was and told now that he's in jail (and likely going to wind up with the death penalty being pursued)...in other words, they told knowing JAG won't have access to them for telling where Amber was.

I don't think it is a coincidence that Amber was found not long after JAG was arrested. While I didn't think JAG would ever talk about Amber, I think I was wrong. The cops must be good at what they do because he doesn't seem like the type to have a conscience. He just seems like the type that even with irrovocable proof he would deny it. I guess it is possible that some random person happened upon the remains but I'm doubting that. I hope more information comes out.

The lead could have come from someone else not necessarily JAG.
Someone might have known something and now since Amber was on the news finally contacted law enforcement. Could potentially be someone not involved in the murder but knew where there body was. I hope the LE didn't make the deal with JAG to not go for the death penalty.

Someone might have known something and now since Amber was the news finally contacted law enforcement. Could potentially be someone not involved in the murder but knew where there body was.

I hate to think that someone else knew this information and didn't give a tip, at least anonymously. I really think JAG was working alone and that no one else knew what was going on. If there is another person that knows it increases the chances that the perp will be found out. I just don't see him confiding in someone. I could be wrong, though. I have a hard time believing that JAG would confess, too. I just don't think it's a coincidence in any case.

Someone might have known something and now since Amber was on the news finally contacted law enforcement. Could potentially be someone not involved in the murder but knew where there body was. I hope the LE didn't make the deal with JAG to not go for the death penalty.
No one gets executed here anyway. So,if he exchanged information,it's best bring the girl home and put this dude away forever. He'll die of old age in SQ anyway.

JMHO

No one gets executed here anyway. So,if he exchanged information,it's best bring the girl home and put this dude away forever. He'll die of old age in SQ anyway.

JMHO

I still don't think the lead came from him directly.

They did imply that he was on suicide watch I think. Maybe he did actually have a conscience. I don't see the death penalty scaring him because as it's been said it is not used often, anyway. And I would think that plea deals take much longer to work out but I am probably wrong. I just know that the fact the he was arrested and Amber was found was no coincidence.

They did imply that he was on suicide watch I think. Maybe he did actually have a conscience. I don't see the death penalty scaring him because as it's been said it is not used often, anyway. And I would think that plea deals take much longer to work out but I am probably wrong. I just know that the fact the he was arrested and Amber was found was no coincidence.

How exactly could someone do what he is accused of doing and have a conscience?

My thoughts exactly. But even Jeffrey Dahlmer confessed to what he did. I guess it's possible. Maybe not conscience persay but some kind of need to get if off his chest.

This souless piece of >>>>>>>>>>>>> doesn't nor has ever had a soul. But just in case he does, kill him, kill him now and send him to hell. Hopefully if he has a soul it will burn for eternity.

My thoughts exactly. But even Jeffrey Dahlmer confessed to what he did. I guess it's possible. Maybe not conscience persay but some kind of need to get if off his chest.

Or a deal of some sort, like no death penalty.
I would not be happy with that one.

I don't think it is outrageous to think he gave up the information.

Could LE of given him a map and he just pointed, that way he never talked..........
maybe a brag or game to him to have them search the area?
Could jag of been dumb enough to have a map at his house that was found???

This sure seems too coincidental to be a random find.
But then again, with the renewed interest in Amber's case with the murder of Chelsea, perhaps the hiker(s) were being more diligent?

What do you think?

From the San Diego Union Tribune:
"Last summer, search dogs from Texas hired by the family apparently traced her scent to the Pala library, but no one there remembered having seen her. Bloodhounds used by the FBI several months later found no hint of her there."

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/07/bn07amberpresser/

I have no idea what happened but the above may have something to do with it...

From the San Diego Union Tribune:
"Last summer, search dogs from Texas hired by the family apparently traced her scent to the Pala library, but no one there remembered having seen her. Bloodhounds used by the FBI several months later found no hint of her there."

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/07/bn07amberpresser/

I have no idea what happened but the above may have something to do with it...
Yes I saw someone posted that and thought maybe there was renewed interest in that old lead due to Chelsea's murder.

Yes I saw someone posted that and thought maybe there was renewed interest in that old lead due to Chelsea's murder.

Another rumor is that the remains were found by hikers...

Another rumor is that the remains were found by hikers...
Oh that's what I mean. I thought if they were found by hikers perhaps it was due to new interest in this.
But I believe he gave the info up.

Well this is for another thread, but if bipolar I is the correct diagnosis, he could certainly have remorse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling