Walmart shopping trip is OK with kidnapper

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Another 'WalMart' crime story to tell my DBF who has no idea how many creeps, thugs, abusers, killers & pervs walk in & out of WalMart daily.

Report: Man kidnaps girlfriend, takes her to Walmart

FORT WALTON BEACH – A 24-year-old man was arrested Feb. 12 on charges of battery and kidnap.

A woman told Okaloosa County deputies on Jan. 22 that her boyfriend, Andrew James Foster, had held her captive for more than three hours, according to an Okaloosa County Sheriff’s report.

The woman said she had come home from work when her boyfriend grabbed her. She said at one point Foster held her down on her bed for about an hour against her will.

She said she finally convinced Foster into letting her up from the bed so she could take him to Walmart. While they were in the store, she said Foster would not let her out of his sight, the report said.

The woman said she was able to tell a sales associate she needed help and asked if they would call the police for her.

Foster ran out of the store and left before deputies arrived.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/takes-26455-beach-walmart.html

If only shopping @ WalMart was OK w/ all kidnappers! Smart woman for figuring this out.

And I'll never look at couples shopping in WalMart the same again.

Very glad it worked for her! Hope she wasn't badly hurt.

Otherwise it sounds like a joke. Dumb criminals 101?

"Please Mr. Kidnapper, could we drop in the police station real quick, like, I gotta report my purse stolen."

"Oh, OK."

Live better, WALMART. Good for her for finding away out.

Now if only he could figure out how he got into this mess...whatever excuse he sells us,
put his butt up there for a roll back cause I aint buying it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back