Defense FINALLY Begins Depo Process

o/t
I also happened to notice that the clerk's office filed another notice of supplementary discovery- no indication yet of when that will be released.

I'm surprised the media isn't all over this!

Actually, is it even possible to ask for these to be covered if she is declared indigent?

I know they took a handful of depos early on--Tony L was one of them.

o/t
I also happened to notice that the clerk's office filed another notice of supplementary discovery- no indication yet of when that will be released.

Pages 13079 - 13305, plus another CD-R of Joy Wray. Whoop! heh

May be a month or 2 before we see them.

I suppose this also means at some point we will get to read these depos, right?

Pages 13079 - 13305, plus another CD-R of Joy Wray. Whoop! heh

May be a month or 2 before we see them.

You don't think these will be released along with the other discovery on Wednesday?
If its just JW, I can wait.:crazy:

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the deposition with John Allen...

BTW, Muzikman, how are funds holding up for getting these docs? If you need a cash infusion - be sure to let us know.

Yeah, like Fall of 2008? Think there were 5 or so, IIRC Amy H was one too.

Plus the jailhouse staff depos.

But all of those were so long ago...

Would the depositions taken for the cheques case be included and admissible in the murder case?

It must be awful for innocent KC, that this is all so drawn out. You`d think a mouthy gal, as we`ve witnessed her to be, would be screaming from the rooftops at the injustice of it all.
What`s up with KC`s writing in those documents? Has a really passive agressive feel to it, like she was angry writing them, especially at JB.

Would the depositions taken for the cheques case be included and admissible in the murder case?

Not sure, maybe an attorney can answer that.... Did they even take any depos for that though? I don't recall any.

It must be awful for innocent KC, that this is all so drawn out. You`d think a mouthy gal, as we`ve witnessed her to be, would be screaming from the rooftops at the injustice of it all.
What`s up with KC`s writing in those documents? Has a really passive agressive feel to it, like she was angry writing them, especially at JB.

BBM

The writing for the amount of his fees seemed particularly discombobulated.

Only if the information is deemed relevant. Say for example the defense claims Casey was doing everything in her power to find Caylee. The information of her buying lingerie etc could be used to show Caylee was the furthest thing from her mind.

At some point, (both before and sometimes during the trial) the parties will have motions to deem what is and isn't allowed to enter into evidence. These issues will then be addressed. Briefing on both sides should take place and then the judge rules what can be admitted into evidence.

Wow. A year and a half has passed. They'll be doing depos now. In all this time why haven't more been already done? Ridiculous!

I wanna give you all a little insight to Deposition costs. I just had a deposition take place for one of my cases last week. I just now got the bill for said SINGLE deposition. The entire total was $2,683.99.

And that was just for one single deposition. For only one day. Sometimes some depos can be taken over a period of days.

And the defense MUST take a deposition of every state witness. Their witness list is 100+. You do the math. The FL taxpayers are going to pay a lot for Casey's costs for her defense.

And don't even get me started about how much experts can cost ....

I wanna give you all a little insight to Deposition costs. I just had a deposition take place for one of my cases last week. I just now got the bill for said SINGLE deposition. The entire total was $2,683.99.

And that was just for one single deposition. For only one day. Sometimes some depos can be taken over a period of days.

And the defense MUST take a deposition of every state witness. Their witness list is 100+. You do the math. The FL taxpayers are going to pay a lot for Casey's costs for her defense.

And don't even get me started about how much experts can cost ....

OMG :eek:
No wonder they waited.
Wow, I wonder if the state will be motivated to offer a plea due to these costs?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back