Convicted Serial Killer Won on 'Dating Game'

b4e

Bubba's Mommy
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/03/08/dating.game.killer/index.html?hpt=T2

Before he was a convicted serial killer, Rodney Alcala was a winning bachelor on "The Dating Game."

"Oh yeah, I remember it quite clearly," said Jed Mills, the game-show contestant who sat next to Alcala in 1978. "He was creepy. Definitely creepy."

Found guilty in February of murdering four women and a child, Alcala, 66, is acting as his own attorney in the penalty phase of the trial. He is hoping to persuade the jury in Santa Ana, California, to spare his life.

I just read this. It mentioned the girl ended up not going out with him.

CREEPY!!!!!!!!!

I'd really like to see the woman who was on the show back then interviewed. She obviously had a sharp hinky meter.

We have a thread on him.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29462&highlight=rodney+alcala

Aside from all his murders he commited this creepy in 1968 lured a child form her school to his apaprtment. Thank God a concerned citizen called cops. The police knocked on the door. No answer. They break in and find this little second grade girl barely alive. Barely. scrammed out the back door and was on the run for TWO YEARS. He went to the East Coast and became a counselor for KIDS at theater camp.

Beats, and bludgeons a second grade child? Leaves her to die? Maybe the "Dating Game Girl" would have been abosutely fine with this loop. That's how it goes. They just decide to murder, victimize, rape, torture certain people.

We have a thread on him.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29462&highlight=rodney+alcala

Aside from all his murders he commited this creepy in 1968 lured a child form her school to his apaprtment. Thank God a concerned citizen called cops. The police knocked on the door. No answer. They break in and find this little second grade girl barely alive. Barely. scrammed out the back door and was on the run for TWO YEARS. He went to the East Coast and became a counselor for KIDS at theater camp.

Beats, and bludgeons a second grade child? Leaves her to die? Maybe the "Dating Game Girl" would have been abosutely fine with this loop. That's how it goes. They just decide to murder, victimize, rape, torture certain people.

Better be giving him a history check and check in with the kids he's been in contact with throughout his, well, lifetime. This is atrocious.

They don't do background checks much on Dating Game, do they?

We're discussing Alcala's photos on the Unidentified forum.

That lady must be so happy she didn't pick him!Wow!

She DID pick him. She had a bad feeling about him and never went out with him.

That guy is frightening, and an evil menace.

Donjeta, I don't even want to look. That guy is capable of anything obviously. I feel so bad for the victims families and those unidentified.

Thankfully some of the people in the photos have let the police know that they're still alive and well and at least a couple of those have said that they were not victims of any violence by Alcala. But I think we haven't seen the worst photos.

Thankfully some of the people in the photos have let the police know that they're still alive and well and at least a couple of those have said that they were not victims of any violence by Alcala. But I think we haven't seen the worst photos.

Thank you for all your hard work you did with that D!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer
Back