Armchair Handwriting Analysis - Elizabeth

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
I thought it might be interesting to take a look at Elizabeth's handwriting.

Here's a website I've used that generates a handwriting analysis:
http://www.handwritingwizard.com/

Need to get the links to documents with Elizabeth's handwriting.

ETA: Here's a court document with Elizabeth's handwriting:
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/02/02/gabriel.johnson.custody.documents.pdf

Are we sure that EJ wrote that? I thought TPS said she wrote the paperwork that named her cousin because EJ was busy?

The way the website works is that you refer to a handwriting sample, and the site walks you through a series of questions about it. It takes a while to do, but the result is a long analysis that is very interesting.

It's best if several people do it, and then compare analysis results, because it is based on the opinion of the person answering the questions. If several people do it, and we discuss her handwriting, we may change opinions, and go back and re-do an analysis to refine it.

Are we sure that EJ wrote that? I thought TPS said she wrote the paperwork that named her cousin because EJ was busy?

Maybe we better see if we can find another document to compare. Now that you mention it, I'm wondering if we can even trust that's her signature...

The last part that talks about a paternity test, I noticed that the N's are written differently. The N's are very unique in the first part of the document. They are all capitalized and just very uniquely formed. I'm wondering if Tammi also wrote the stuff about requesting a paternity test, as well as CC's name.

Also, kind of a side note: I found it interesting the EJ was requesting to pay child support. Was that a mistake maybe?

eta: I probably won't have time to sign up and do this analysis until this weekend but I will participate. I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with.

I doesn't look like all the handwriting is by the same person. Surely looks to be done in a hurry as with the typo errors in something as simple as Logan's name and the spelling of her middle name. And the way everything was worded, did not appear to me to be that of someone with a 4.0 grade average.But great work....

That's first link sets off my anti spy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back