665 users online (81 members and 584 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 65
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    17,864
    Nineteen years ago today, according to this article:

    http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...l-haunts-many/

    "The only apparent connection between her case and the current investigation is the proximity of the remains — Leticia’s on the east side of the road, Amber’s on the west — roughly two miles south of the Riverside County line."

    The article also mentions other bodies that were dumped in the area: "The bodies of at least four women were found in that same area in the 1980s at a time when authorities were investigating a series of about 45 killings. Many of the victims were prostitutes."

    None of those are likely to be related to JAG; he would have been just a kid when Leticia went missing. But maybe he remembered where she was found later?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by gaia227 View Post
    Attempted kidnapping - JAG looks quite a bit like the composite: http://ag.ca.gov/unsolved/pdf/1007%2...kidnapping.pdf
    That would have been during the time Gardner wore a GPS. I have wondered if LE has gone back and plotted where he went while monitored.

  3. #18
    gaia227's Avatar
    gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,742
    I don't really know where to put this as a lot of the threads here are very specific to one topic but I am very curious as to how JAG (if he is the killer) or the killer if it is not JAG lured Amber. She was already so close to school, there were people all over the place you would think if he tried to force her into a car someone would have seen or at least heard her screams for help. Amber was always described as pretty shy and also intelligent. It is hard to imagine her being tricked somehow and going alone with this guy somewhere.

    I think of Chelsea's attack as being a blitz attack while she was runing but she was out in a pretty unpopulated area. I think he would have had to be more careful with Amber considering the location.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi


  4. #19
    Wise Old Owl's Avatar
    Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,621
    Quote Originally Posted by gaia227 View Post
    I don't really know where to put this as a lot of the threads here are very specific to one topic but I am very curious as to how JAG (if he is the killer) or the killer if it is not JAG lured Amber. She was already so close to school, there were people all over the place you would think if he tried to force her into a car someone would have seen or at least heard her screams for help. Amber was always described as pretty shy and also intelligent. It is hard to imagine her being tricked somehow and going alone with this guy somewhere.

    I think of Chelsea's attack as being a blitz attack while she was runing but she was out in a pretty unpopulated area. I think he would have had to be more careful with Amber considering the location.
    possibly through conversation JAG found out about the FFA or the lamb and he said he was the one with it for sale and do you (Amber) wanna go see him now?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    7,472
    If anyone knows where did JAG live when he committed his offense on the 13 year old that he spent time in jail for? Was it in this same area? TIA

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    If anyone knows where did JAG live when he committed his offense on the 13 year old that he spent time in jail for? Was it in this same area? TIA
    It was in his mother's residence on Matinal in Rancho Bernardo that she continued to live in until after he was arrested for the rape and murder of Chelsea King.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2

    Leticia Hernandez

    Quote Originally Posted by pittsburghgirl View Post
    In some media report, there was a mention of Amber's body being found near the spot where another young woman was found a number of years ago--1989? 1999? Did anyone else see that article, or am I hallucinating?
    The 8-year-old girl's skeletal remains were found in the same canyon area. Her killer has never been found.

  8. #23
    gaia227's Avatar
    gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,742
    This girl caught my eye mostly because of her physical appearence. I am sorry if this is redundant but I am not sure when in 2005 JAG was released from prison. Kristin disappeared in July 2005. Moreno Valley is only a little over an hour from Rancho Benardo.

    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

    Another girl missing in Moreno Valley - listed as Endangered Runaway - she is 14yrs old
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

    Erika disappeared from her high school in Bakersfield (approx 3hrs but straight shot down I-5). She is listed as an endangered runaway
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    Last edited by gaia227; 03-09-2010 at 04:32 PM.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi


  9. #24
    gaia227's Avatar
    gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,742
    Alexandra is white, she vanished from school and she lives a mere 24 miles from where JAG was living. This is one I would consider emailing to LE:

    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi


  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    17,864
    Quote Originally Posted by gaia227 View Post
    Alexandra is white, she vanished from school and she lives a mere 24 miles from where JAG was living. This is one I would consider emailing to LE:

    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    Yes, I think you ought to let them know about that one -- even similar circumstances.


  11. #26
    gaia227's Avatar
    gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,742
    Brenda went missing from Escondido in 2008. She is listed as an Endangered Runaway. She has been gone for over a year now. There are not many details
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/ramos_brenda.html
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,860
    Quote Originally Posted by gaia227 View Post
    This girl caught my eye mostly because of her physical appearence. I am sorry if this is redundant but I am not sure when in 2005 JAG was released from prison. Kristin disappeared in July 2005. Moreno Valley is only a little over an hour from Rancho Benardo.

    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

    Another girl missing in Moreno Valley - listed as Endangered Runaway - she is 14yrs old
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

    Erika disappeared from her high school in Bakersfield (approx 3hrs but straight shot down I-5). She is listed as an endangered runaway
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    I crossed Kristine Nicole Hamilton off my list because (unless I am incorrect and please correct me if I am) JAG was released from prison in September of 2005, she went missing in July of 2005.
    Where is James Perryman? http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...james+perryman

    "Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away! ~ Elvis Presley


  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,860
    Quote Originally Posted by summer_breeze View Post
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

    Endangered Runaway
    ARIEL GRANGER
    DOB: Oct 16, 1994
    Missing: Jan 15, 2010
    Height: 5'2" (157 cm)
    Eyes: Blue
    Race: White
    Age Now: 15
    Sex: Female
    Weight: 133 lbs (60 kg)
    Hair: Blonde
    Missing From:
    MORENO VALLEY
    CA
    United States
    Ariel was last seen on January 15, 2010. She may travel to Riverside, California. Ariel's ears are pierced and she has a scar on her hand.

    ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
    National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
    1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Riverside County Sheriff's Office (California) 1-951-247-8700

    Possible
    Where is James Perryman? http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...james+perryman

    "Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away! ~ Elvis Presley


  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    The unsanitized version of his probation report was released today. This may be helpful to understand his MO:

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97429"]2010.03.08 motion hearing **UPDATE **PROBATION REPORT ADDED** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]


    Also has more background info
    Last edited by JBean; 03-09-2010 at 07:43 PM.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pensacola, Fl
    Posts
    361
    There's an article in the 10news.com website about JAG's parents being at the Rancho Bernardo Park on December 27th, taking registration at a jogging event.

    Moderator:

    Note that I am not mentioning names, organizations, and or what these people do in their leisure time.

    "Just to be able to place him in the general area within a general time is a significant point from the prosecution point of view," said Ronis."
    Just posting here because the article mentions having pictures documenting that the parents were there that day, and JAG was put at the scene of the incident in which a lady was tackled, and thrown on the ground. She bumped him on the nose and got away.

    This proves he was there, the same day the assault was carried on this woman.

    Link provided on request. Thanks.
    GROW...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:42 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 12:46 PM
  3. Linking potential victims through Dandy's dog hair
    By MeoW333 in forum Gary M Hilton
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 12:17 PM

Tags for this Thread