1433 users online (271 members and 1162 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 61 to 65 of 65
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,218
    Listening to his victim, it seems like JAG just tweaked his mo a little better and got Chelsea. Maybe that time he used a weapon to intimidate her as he hadn't with the LK victim..sorry I don't remember her name.
    Geez I wish law enforcement could have staked him out somehow, waited for him to commit the next crime in the same way..I know not very realistic but..

    He makes me SICK!!!!!!!
    Lives wasted while he still gets to eat and breathe everyday
    Last edited by Brwnigirl; 03-21-2010 at 01:29 AM.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Brwnigirl View Post
    Listening to his victim, it seems like JAG just tweaked his mo a little better and got Chelsea. Maybe that time he used a weapon to intimidate her as he hadn't with the LK victim..sorry I don't remember her name.
    Geez I wish law enforcement could have staked him out somehow, waited for him to commit the next crime in the same way..I know not very realistic but..

    He makes me SICK!!!!!!!
    Lives wasted while he still gets to eat and breathe everyday
    --------------

    Hi. I feel the same way. After the attack on the jogging trail, was LE trying to monitor that area to see if he showed up? If not, they should have been.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,049

    Gardner could face more charges in other cases

    Gardner Could Face More Charges With New Info

    New Information Could Help Find More Victims Of John Gardner

    http://www.10news.com/news/23201879/detail.html
    Last edited by Nancy2441; 04-20-2010 at 01:59 PM. Reason: To fix link

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy2441 View Post
    Gardner Could Face More Charges With New Info

    New Information Could Help Find More Victims Of John Gardner

    http://www.10news.com/news/23201879/detail.htmlGardner Could Face More Charges With New Info
    the link doesn't work, I tried to find it and couldn't can you link again
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

    YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

    Motion granted.

    Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,733
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    the link doesn't work, I tried to find it and couldn't can you link again
    Here it is: http://www.10news.com/news/23201879/detail.html

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:42 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 12:46 PM
  3. Linking potential victims through Dandy's dog hair
    By MeoW333 in forum Gary M Hilton
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 12:17 PM

Tags for this Thread