Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Connecting JAG to Amber

Connecting JAG to Amber

It seems as though this is about to break.
    perhaps the remains location created a connection to JAG or perhaps a connection to JAG led to the remains.
    Either which way it sounds like LE is making the connection.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/...lJnvhelsA.cspx

Escondido Police Link Amber Dubois' Death to Chelsea King Murder Suspect John Gardner

ESCONDIDO - Escondido police revealed Monday afternoon that convicted sex offender John Albert Gardner III is the focus of their investigation into the death of Amber Dubois

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Police say a registered sex offender is the focus of an investigation into the death of 14-year-old Amber Dubois, whose skeletal remains were discovered in a rugged, remote area north of San Diego.

Escondido police said Monday that 30-year-old John Albert Gardner III remains a suspect after Amber's bones were found near Pala.
    Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz0hd1Z2iZY
    This bee my opinion

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

From the above linked story:

"Investigators close to the case tell San Diego 6 News a hiker discovered the remains, and then notified the authorities."

And that's the only hiker that has ever been through there in the past year and they just happen to see the body everyone has been talking about?

Anyone else here think that reeks?
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ghostwheel For This Useful Post:

maybe the hiker was the cop with the tip in his hand
    This bee my opinion

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwheel View Post

"Investigators close to the case tell San Diego 6 News a hiker discovered the remains, and then notified the authorities."

And that's the only hiker that has ever been through there in the past year and they just happen to see the body everyone has been talking about?

Unless it is a direct quote from an LE spokesperson I would take it with a grain of salt.

of course in the Caylee Anthony case we had a meter reader find the body near an area that had been searched by professionals.
    Last edited by JBean; 03-08-2010 at 07:14 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

I was hoping no one would say "meter reader".

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I was hoping no one would say "meter reader".
    Well it had to be done Kimster.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:

yeah... meter reader and even michelle bart showed up today!
    This bee my opinion

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Amber DuBois' Family Disagrees on Who Killed Her

Father Believes It Was Jailed Sex Offender, Grandmother Thinks Someone Else

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/amb...ry?id=10045235

The M.O. [modus operandi] for Gardner doesn't fit," said Michelle Bart, spokeswoman Dubois' grandmother Sheila Welch. "He stalks his prey and waited for girls in secluded areas where he could take advantage of them. Amber was walking outside in plain sight with other kids on her way to school. She was excited to get to school that day. She had Valentines and wanted to buy a lamb
    Last edited by JBean; 03-08-2010 at 07:23 PM.

Whoopsie
    Last edited by mahoneys07; 03-08-2010 at 07:45 PM.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
    smarter than you think, and loved more than you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwheel View Post

That isn't an area that hikers would be in, it's behind a gate and up a hill, plus S16 which is the only north/south route from Temecula to Pala for miles is highly traveled...
    Looking for the Truth

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrLucky917 For This Useful Post:

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/

The hearing today was to have his probation records unsealed.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SoCalSleuth For This Useful Post:

More and more local media is reporting information coming out of authorities in Escondido using the words "a focus" and "the suspect" about JAG in connection with Amber.

Here's yet another of the local news stations we've got.

Local news starts in 15 minutes, so I'm anxious to hear if we get further news, and also details on that mysterious very last minute court proceeding.

ESCONDIDO, Calif. -- Police said a registered sex offender is the focus of an investigation into the death of 14-year-old Amber Dubois, whose skeletal remains were discovered in a remote, rugged area north of San Diego.

Escondido police said Monday that 30-year-old John Albert Gardner III remains a suspect after Amber's bones were found near Pala, more than a year after she disappeared near her school. Police did not elaborate in a statement. They say the crime scene is being processed after the remains were discovered early Saturday.

http://www.10news.com/news/22778772/detail.html

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TravelingBug For This Useful Post:

Amber's grandmother appears mistaken. If these alleged attempted kidnappings were indeed the work of JG, then he fits the profile of Amber's disappearance perfectly. He didn't wait and hide, he followed girls to school in his car! With a gun!

"San Diego police received a report a week ago about a man in a black sedan following a 13-year-old girl as she walked near Bernardo Heights Middle School in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego 6 News reported Thursday morning.

A black sedan frequently seen parked in front of John Albert Gardner III's mother's townhouse in Rancho Bernardo has since been towed away by police, according to the news station.

Gardner also bears a striking resemblance to a composite sketch of a suspect in an attempted abduction of a girl less than four miles from his residence in Lake Elsinore last October.

The Press-Enterprise in Riverside reported that the girl was walking to a friend's house when she was approached by a man driving a sedan. After a brief conversation, the man showed the girl a gun and demanded she get inside his car, but she refused and ran, according to the newspaper. "

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/...78trbfHvg.cspx

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lawlady84 For This Useful Post:

KFMB (8) at 5:

JAG is now "officially a suspect" in Amber's disappearance.

Detectives officially saying he is "the focus" of the investigation.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TravelingBug For This Useful Post:

My question is why does grandma not think JAG is the guy that killed Amber?
    Amber's mom stalked JAG because she was so sure JAG was involved with her daughter missing.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Amber Dubois murder linked to John Gardner, sex offender charged with Chelsea King murder

"John Albert Gardner III has been linked to the murder of a second California teenager, though no charges have been filed. For the first time, the Escondido Police Department announced today John Gardner III is the focus of Amber DuBois' murder investigation. The girl's skeletal remains were discovered Saturday in San Diego County. Amber was a 14 year old high school freshman when she disappeared in February 2009 while on her way to school."

http://www.examiner.com/x-30706-Sudd...ea-King-murder

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Indianagirl For This Useful Post:

We are looking possibly at two different methods of acquiring his victims however his M.O. while performing the rape, subduing his victim, etc. may be exactly the same. Plus we already know that one of JAG's victims was picked up while walking to school (in 2000) and two were attacked while running. One can not sucessfully argue that JAG couldn't be involved in Amber's case because the M.O. doesn't match when we already know he has used both methods with his victims. I think his M.O. was less about where he kidnapped/attacked his victims and more about opportunity. IMO.
    Where is James Perryman? http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...james+perryman

"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away! ~ Elvis Presley

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Voice4theSilent For This Useful Post:

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    So changing his status from "focus" to "suspect" must mean there's some evidence linking him to Amber, right?

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/102...er-girls-death
    Last edited by suzyq211; 03-09-2010 at 05:32 PM.
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

Amber's Cousin refers to Jag at last night's vigil

As further proof that Jag is involved in Amber's death, her cousin spoke about JAG directly.

Amber's parents wouldn't say whether they suspect Chelsea's alleged killer took their daughter's life. Amber's cousin Kelly believes he did. "I hate him. I'm not a person to hate, but I hate him so much!"

Last edited by Nancy2441; 03-09-2010 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy2441 View Post
    As further proof that Jag is involved in Amber's death, her cousin spoke about JAG directly.

Amber's parents wouldn't say whether they suspect Chelsea's alleged killer took their daughter's life. Amber's cousin Kelly believes he did. "I hate him. I'm not a person to hate, but I hate him so much!"

I am not seeing any further proof, just an opinion. Am I missing something in this article that you can point me to?

TIA
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

iirc LE said yesterday that they chose their words very carefully for a reason fwiw
    This bee my opinion

KNSD 7/39 (news at 4) just stated that there was a "closed door" meeting today with all of the leading LE involved in Chelsea's case WITH the Escondido Police Department. They started that while talking about the source of the tip, but I think it's also likely speaking of the fact that authorities meeting (and in a way that it was done publicly enough that media knows about it) from the two cases adds to the likelihood that either a) they KNOW the cases are related, or b) they strongly suspect that's to be the case.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to TravelingBug For This Useful Post:

[sarcasm] We can only hope the Escondido PD was picking up some tips from SDPD regarding how to decide whether a missing teen is likely a runaway or not. [/sarcasm]

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IzzyBlanche For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast