1227 users online (242 members and 985 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Arrest Warrant for Courtney Love

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...4423&printer=1

"
    Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner Dennis Mulcahy ordered her arrested because he could find "no legal excuse" for her failure to appear for arraignment on what he said was a "serious matter".

Love's attorney, Michael Rosenstein, told the court that Love, who was celebrating her 40th birthday on Friday, was in New York and was confused about whether she was required to be at the hearing."

Jeana DP your girl is in trouble again!!
    Just my opinion

LOL Jeana ~ where are you? are you partying with Courtney again?

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/26958.htm

" weeping and cursing Courtney Love was rushed from her SoHo apartment to a hospital wearing a camisole and handcuffs yesterday on her 40th birthday, after telling cops she had an abortion.
    A distraught Love, wearing a lace-trimmed camisole and covered with a white sheet, yelled "What?" and "Help!" after photographers snapped pictures as EMS brought her outside on a stretcher around 6 p.m. "
    Just my opinion

Oh Good Lord!

Happy Birthday Courtney Love!!

I turn 40 in December... I can assure you nothing like that will be happening to me

Cass, if you freak out and make news on your 40th, I shall post it in the Bizarre News Forum.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Newswolf
    Cass, if you freak out and make news on your 40th, I shall post it in the Bizarre News Forum.
    I would not expect anything less of you, my friend

HOLY COW!! That girl has given a whole new low meaning to the word "skank." I heard on television that she's claiming to have had a "miscarrigae," not an abortion. I wonder whose baby it was and whether he knew about her plans to abort it.

Wink She Is A Piece Of Work..!!

Ms. Love isn't the brightest among us..!!

Exactly what did she think it ment.!! Arraingments always require the party to appear. Or at least find out if your Lawyer can make the appearance for her..!!

She needs to get in rehab, and clean up..!!

ALOHA !! FROM SAN DIEGO

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOOHOO, what a ride!!!"

she appears to be intent on self-destruction...and will never get her child back until she receives effective treatment. i feel sorry for her child. what a mess.

http://andpop.com/article/3335

"Love is reportedly cuffed to her bed in a New York hospital and could be formally arrested today in accordance with an arrest warrant issued by a Los Angeles judge after Love missed a court date. "
    Just my opinion

Courtney always struck me as the kind of girl that would enjoy being cuffed to a bed.. but I don't think she had this in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Courtney always struck me as the kind of girl that would enjoy being cuffed to a bed.. but I don't think she had this in mind.

Its always done a lot for me.

That Courtney Love....Such a charming young lady. :HappyBday

Sounds like a complete meltdown.

http://www.nypost.com/commentary/27255.htm

"The woman who can't stop drawing crowds to her concerts, to her court appearances, to a fetid ladies' bathroom and, lately, to the gawking area of her own private hell seems very much alone.

What happened to you?

Listen, Courtney. The public has no enthusiasm for another pathetic rocker's self-immolation. They're laughing at you now, not with you.

So even if you don't give a damn about yourself, somewhere deep in the cobwebs crowding your common sense, you must care about something. I beg you do it for your fans. Do it for your daughter......"
    Just my opinion

Fully engaged BPD in action...

imho, Courtney is a classic example of this personality disorder.

And btw, it is NOT that she's mentally ill. Not by a long shot. It's a personality disorder.

jmho, of course.
    Last edited by Sprocket; 07-13-2004 at 02:15 PM. Reason: typo typo typo!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast