Thread 6

Reminders:

Please continue here.

Thread 5

Thanks,

Salem

Threadiquette

TOS (Terms of Service)

Please keep in mind that rumors are rumors. It really doesn't matter how "good" your source is, rumors are rumors. Nothing becomes fact until LE or the Media present it as fact. All posts that do not include facts, should include the words speculation, theory or rumor.

Remember - we do not discuss minors, and in this particular case, we do not discuss poetry.

Thanks!

Dear Posters:

We've actually been quite permissive in this thread in allowing posters to post about rumors they have heard.

Back in the day, we were quite strict about not posting rumors.

It's ok to go ahead and post rumors, but two things:

1. You must clearly label them as rumors.

2. They must not be so wildly outlandish that they are unbelieveable.

If you post something you got from another site or in the media, please provide the link, as always.

Thanks,

Hoppy

Peeps:

There is to be absolutely no discussion here at WS of the details of MC's parents' divorce. We've already stated that. And now we're stating it again.

Also, it is against TOS to try to guess or sleuth the identity of another poster at WS.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

First time poster.

I personally think that linking the R bros (if they are indeed bros...perhaps related some other way?) to MC is a stretch. BUT, I will add that I went to school with a CR (not sure if same one...age would be 39/40), and he and the other guys he hung around with were not good people. I thought I was possibly in his cross hairs (so to speak) through Jr HS and HS and so avoided him (bathroom, smoking areas, etc...) and have always felt that if that happened as an adult, I would have to do something about it. That was a group that I was truly afraid of. As an example: Around 91 or so a WVC football player instigated a fight with one of CR's friends, a fight that ended with the football player taking a few hits to his head from a 3 foot pipe. If it's the same CR, his rap sheet doesn't change my opinion. Of course, this is more than likely not related. I'm just sharing personal knowledge of a CR.

Although I believe the bag was put there so killer didn't have to look at her... what if the bag was placed PRIOR to her death... aka--suffocation/strangulation as COD. She was seemingly not a super small girl (height) and worked out (so strong) but could they have put the bag over head as a suffocation tactic then strangled her... and regarding the beat up face, maybe that was done while the bag was on her head as well.... just a thought.

babynurse789

Does anyone know if the friend from Tacoma was questioned? Has anyone provided tip info on this person?

Just to keep the rumor mill up and running, I also heard as soon as she went missing that it involved a boy or boys from Tacoma. I was told that immediately. I didn't want to say it first because I didn't know how good my source was. Now that I have woken up this morning and read all the night time posts, I concur that she was meeting up with a Tacoma person. How far is Tacoma? Might be why her friends were saying "she seemed happier in the weeks prior to her murder"?

I heard the same thing almost immediately after she went missing as well... Boys from Tacoma, and I should check Myspace/FB. This info was from young people who said she had multiple "boyfriends".

Although I believe the bag was put there so killer didn't have to look at her... what if the bag was placed PRIOR to her death... aka--suffocation/strangulation as COD. She was seemingly not a super small girl (height) and worked out (so strong) but could they have put the bag over head as a suffocation tactic then strangled her... and regarding the beat up face, maybe that was done while the bag was on her head as well.... just a thought.

babynurse789

For whatever reason, there seems to be a lot of speculation that she was not strangled. There have been more than a few posts with what seems to be "quite a bit of knowledge" that allude to the fact that strangulation was not her COD. Not sure how they know that, however it has been mentioned quite a few times. I guess we won't know that until it is released. Interesting point you make about placing the bag before her face was beaten. I hadn't thought of that. I just assumed they couldn't face what they were doing to her and covered her up. The bag on the face (depending what type of bag) might contain the evidence a bit more. It would keep the blood splatter to a minimum (sorry) and keep pieces of her intact as to not have too much spread around the scene?

Still looking back through old articles. Found this quotation by the Task Force spokesman. WTF?

Cowell was last seen by surveillance cameras as she was leaving the Academy of Hair Design. The cameras didn't capture anyone suspicious in the parking lot, and investigators said Cowell didn't appear to be in a hurry.

"We have pretty much ruled out that this is an abduction," police Capt. Doug Jones said last week. "She got into that car alone we had the car under surveillance all day."

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/85203917.html#idc-container

Does anyone know if the friend from Tacoma was questioned? Has anyone provided tip info on this person?

I just got off the phone with the tip line. Gave them the info we dug up. It *appeared* to be information they didn't have (asked spelling of name, didn't say, "Yeah, we've heard of him," etc.), but who knows? They may be playing it cool.

One problem I have with BC (I'm fairly convinced he's not a minor) is that we've tended to speculate that the perp knew the area. This dude is from Tacoma.

That said, CB is a popular vacation/party destination, and BC's Facebook page lists him as a fan of Crystal Mt. (skiier?), so maybe he is familiar with Mission Ridge?

Gah! IDK!

Murderers often cover the faces of victims that they know. They don’t want this person they know looking at them or in some cases they cover their faces as a show of respect or care. In turn, if the victim is unknown to the murder they will not care.

Still looking back through old articles. Found this quotation by the Task Force spokesman. WTF?

Cowell was last seen by surveillance cameras as she was leaving the Academy of Hair Design. The cameras didn't capture anyone suspicious in the parking lot, and investigators said Cowell didn't appear to be in a hurry.

"We have pretty much ruled out that this is an abduction," police Capt. Doug Jones said last week. "She got into that car alone we had the car under surveillance all day."

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/85203917.html#idc-container

"Surveillance all day"...I wonder why???....maybe she was into drugs and thats what the surveillance was all about. Just because the was so busy all the time doesn't mean she didn't dable in drugs...interesting.

"Surveillance all day"...I wonder why???....maybe she was into drugs and thats what the surveillance was all about. Just because the was so busy all the time doesn't mean she didn't dable in drugs...interesting.

I took that to mean the car was visible on the surveillance video in the parking lot all day... Interesting.

I think they just meant while the car was in the Academy parking lot it was under surveillance b/c the camera runs 24/7...not that they were scouting her out and watching

I heard the Tacoma connection early on as well through Academy of Hair Deisign people. I think the day after they found her car. I also heard shortly after that they had ruled out those people and verified whereabouts. Would someone from Tacoma know to go to CB?

I know a lot of people here have dismissed the gang relation, but I'm not so sure. Maybe a girlfriend of one of these gang D-bags, or someone jealous over VDD? Or perhaps pissed or angry that he goes to jail for violating probation from charges stemming back to 05? Though, if it gets confirmed that was her at the carwash and she was with a guy then............then I will have to think about it more.

I think it means that they've got surveillance camera vid of her moving around Wenatchee before she disappeared.

I don't think it means police surveillance.

I need help... can anyone find video or photos of inside the Academy of Hair Design? I know I've seen at least one video, and I'm trying to find it now, but I can't find it. Ugh.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be majorly appreciative.

Something has been bothering me about PC and the search before MC was found. Let me know if I'm way off base with this...

LE has stated that the search dogs lost the trail/scent at the pavement. In my understanding search dogs are giving an item of clothing (etc) with the scent of the specific person for whom they are searching. This allows the dogs to sort out other scents and follow one particular "trail". There had to me numerous other people around the vehicle before the search dog arrived and picked up a scent meaning LE directed the dog after a specific person/scent and I would assume it to be MC. So... either MC was up in PC, or LE have a POI. I think MC had to be up in PC. Am I wrong?

I need help... can anyone find video or photos of inside the Academy of Hair Design? I know I've seen at least one video, and I'm trying to find it now, but I can't find it. Ugh.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be majorly appreciative.

Again, I am new here but I am wondering why you would be interested in this information.

Same thing with the cat who was wondering when the pond at the CB house was built. What could that possibly do with MC's murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10