Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    SCSleuther is offline It is the province of knowledge to speak and...the privilege of wisdom to listen
    quote=pufnstuf;4902754]Wasn't singling out your post--hope you didn't think that.

I'm just bouncing things through my head today. And speaking of bouncing heads, lmao at your delicate description of car wash sex.[/quote]

No problem, Puf, I took no offense !
    I enjoy your posts !!
    And also how we all can bounce ideas around in here..

Now I'm lmao at your : "bouncing heads".

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SCSleuther For This Useful Post:

[quote=James Vic;4902323]I have a couple of questions to those that may have spent time down at Crescent Bar during the summer. I have seen some video from parties around Crescent Bar, forgive me if I am asking dumb questions, but I have never been to Crescent Bar for recreation.
    The section of beach near the crime scene, is that one of those areas where the boats would stop and tie together? NO

Was the crime scene home, a party house where anyone was welcome or was it private? It was private.

The river in front of the house appears to flow very slowly. How fast would you say that water flows? It does flow pretty slowly, especially when no boats are out on it, like now.

Is that area popular for hunting and fishing? Yes, right now it is.

Is there a duck blind on that property? Don't know what a duck blind is.

When was the pond built on the property? I've been going out to Crescent Bar for 7 years now and I have always recalled seeing this bond with the volleyball net across it.

To someone passing by, would the pond look very deep and how deep is it? No, its not very deep. I've seen people wading in it when people lived there and bouncing the ball around.

Does anyone know if Mackenzie or her family spent the summer at CB? Don't know this.

How deep is the water along the beach? It depends but it is very shallow right now. You could probably walk pretty far out while still touching but I don't have the exact depth.
    Last edited by Miss Optimism; 03-09-2010 at 04:30 PM. Reason: changed color to read easier

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miss Optimism For This Useful Post:

There is some interesting new info on the helpfindthemissing site re: other reports from PC address.

ETA: one too many "L's" in the one name, i think.
    Last edited by giddyup; 03-09-2010 at 04:41 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to giddyup For This Useful Post:

For all of you newbies- welcome! We really appreciate hearing different points of view. I'm wondering what the rest of us could do to update them on what has already been discussed beyond asking them to read the many pages... does anyone have a summary or another timeline we could post?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Optimism For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by James Vic View Post
    I have a couple of questions to those that may have spent time down at Crescent Bar during the summer. I have seen some video from parties around Crescent Bar, forgive me if I am asking dumb questions, but I have never been to Crescent Bar for recreation.
    The section of beach near the crime scene, is that one of those areas where the boats would stop and tie together?

Was the crime scene home, a party house where anyone was welcome or was it private?

The river in front of the house appears to flow very slowly. How fast would you say that water flows?

Is that area popular for hunting and fishing?

Is there a duck blind on that property?

When was the pond built on the property?

To someone passing by, would the pond look very deep and how deep is it?

Does anyone know if Mackenzie or her family spent the summer at CB?

How deep is the water along the beach?

The section of beach near the crime scene, is that one of those areas where the boats would stop and tie together?
    **** No, absolutely not. People are seldom, if ever, on that beach. During the summer time, when the river is higher, there is NO beach there.

Was the crime scene home, a party house where anyone was welcome or was it private?
    **** Not a party house. It was very private.

The river in front of the house appears to flow very slowly. How fast would you say that water flows?
    **** It flows 0 – ½ mile per hour.

Is that area popular for hunting and fishing?
    **** Yes to both. There is a great deal of waterfowl at CB during the fall and winter, so there are a lot of duck hunters on the river and on the land (especially the marshy, flat land about 80 yards down river).
    **** There are always several fishing boats (non-commercial) on that stretch of the river year-around.

Is there a duck blind on that property?
    **** What makes you ask that question?

When was the pond built on the property?
    **** At least 5 or 6 years ago.

To someone passing by, would the pond look very deep and how deep is it?
    **** It’s deep enough to go swimming in. It has a volleyball net stretched across it, and people used to play water volleyball in it. I’ve never been in it or viewed it close up.

Does anyone know if Mackenzie or her family spent the summer at CB?
    **** I don’t know.

How deep is the water along the beach?
    **** Very shallow. You can walk out into the river quite a ways.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to del rio For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by giddyup View Post
    There is some interesting new info on the helpfindthemissing site re: other reports from PC address.
    Do you have the link for this info? I'd like to check it out but cannot find

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock_9 View Post
    IIRC, I don't think it is allowed to link it. However, I believe there is enough info in my post to find it.

ETA: under Missing/Missing Person's Located - Foul Play Suspected. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by giddyup; 03-09-2010 at 05:03 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giddyup For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by luci's_mom View Post
    i'm new here and i'm wondering if anyone can see my posts? i've posted several times and got once response back...not to sound whiny...i just read this board everyday and see how well everyone collaborates together and how responsive people are to each post...just wondering if mine are not showing up? i think i have a valid theory about the surveillance video...but maybe not...this happened a few years back as well and was why i had to just stop coming here. i felt like my opinions weren't being heard...
    We can see your posts and I think it is safe to say there are a great number of us simply absorbing as much information as we can get - (especially some of the so-far unregistered guests - crossing fingers).

Personally, I don't have opinions to add to much of what gets spilled out here, but that is the great thing about the human mind. We can wake up and say, "hey wait, I just thought of something!" If you have contributed here in ANY way you are part of the reason why they had that epiphany. Any good idea you read here is likely, in some way, a response to your addition to the discussion.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alt.theory For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by del rio View Post
    **** No, absolutely not. People are seldom, if ever, on that beach. During the summer time, when the river is higher, there is NO beach there.
    In addition, even though I have never been to CB, the image of that location on Google Earth (not Google maps) shows the waterline all the way up to the bushes, hardly, if any, beach at all.

ETA - Picture is from June 2006, so it may not be accurate in terms of water levels in February 2010. It does give an overview of the property (if it is the correct property, that is). I think one can even see the "pond."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ajfa; 03-09-2010 at 05:38 PM. Reason: picture added, snipped from Google Earth

I was looking at something Liz posted on the last thread about if the family of MC have taken lie detector tests. That way, they could be cleared.

I'm wondering the same thing. Also, why hasn't LE cleared anyone yet? Don't they usually make statements like "Person X is not a suspect and has been completely cleared." ?

Couple of things:

1. I didn't find any record for BC (guy from Tacoma). Not even a traffic ticket.
    2. I wonder why they are placing so much emphasis on JF's wife on the other site? Something we are missing?
    3. After reading Del Rio's comments last night about the creepiness of the CB property, I did some research to see if the figure 8 on the property meant anything. Apparently, it is a satanic symbol for "infinity". Seems Del Rio stated that figure 8 has been there for some time so I don't know if it is relevant.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justiceformackenzie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock_9 View Post
    Also make sure to click on forum. Then go to search and if you search by MC's name, you will find all of this info.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Optimism For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ajfa View Post
    In addition, even though I have never been to CB, the image of that location on Google Earth (not Google maps) shows the waterline all the way up to the bushes, no beach at all.
    That stretch of the river is actually a resevoir, and, as such, its level varies day to day. Since at least January of this year, the river level has been extremely low. On February 13, there was a "beach."

So, don't rely on that Google Earth image too much.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to del rio For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by giddyup View Post

ETA: one too many "L's" in the one name, i think.
    Looked at new information. Find it interesting that WC bf x sjn has a small section that links to different sites. Also did a google search and found a few interesting tidbits in relation to YouTube 560KPQ's video of MC walking to her car, and then also something on Free BlackBerry Stuff website. Just interesting

25. The Following User Says Thank You to georockgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by justiceformackenzie View Post
    Couple of things:

1. I didn't find any record for BC (guy from Tacoma). Not even a traffic ticket.
    2. I wonder why they are placing so much emphasis on JF's wife on the other site? Something we are missing?
    3. After reading Del Rio's comments last night about the creepiness of the CB property, I did some research to see if the figure 8 on the property meant anything. Apparently, it is a satanic symbol for "infinity". Seems Del Rio stated that figure 8 has been there for some time so I don't know if it is relevant.
    Yes, was thinking the same thing. The emphasis on SF must be along the lines of the jealousy theory? Haven't heard a peep about her, though.

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast