Source of the tip? #2

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
This thread is to discuss the potential tip sources and poossible arrest of the tipster.

I am wondering if the so-called tip wasn't from a tipster but possibly from JAG's phone records. Isn't it possible LE got hold of his phone records from the date Amber was abducted? Maybe he pinged from the area of the indian reservation?

I am wondering if the so-called tip wasn't from a tipster but possibly from JAG's phone records. Isn't it possible LE got hold of his phone records from the date Amber was abducted? Maybe he pinged from the area of the indian reservation?

Any cell tower in that location would more than likely cover a large area. From what others are stating, the area Amber was found in was so off the beaten path that it would have taken months to search even a few small square miles yet this search was reportedly just a few hours. I think the tip would have to have come from some other means than a ping.

I wonder about this guys personal life. Did he have buds/friends? Did he like to hang out and party? Did he drink? Could he have said something to someone at some time, and they passed it off as just BS, then had a light bulb go off when he was arrested for the Chelsea King murder?

I really hope that JAG's mother gave the information/tip and that's why they left their house.

I have always wondered about the tip that put a teenage boy walking with Amber before she disappeared. Would that teen have seen something and felt threatened? Could he have been afraid to come forward? It's even possible that JAG used a friend/ acquaintance to lure Amber. I don't know, I've just always wondered how that figured into this.

I believe this as well!

KNSD news at 4:

Authorities still haven't said where the tip came from (and now can't because of the gag) but they said that it is "of note" that all the leading investigators from Chelsea's case met with the Escondido Police Department today, and believed to be "related" (to the issue of the source of the tip).

word on the street around here is that the tip came from either:
1. a family member
2. JAG himself in exchange for the LWOP.

stay tuned

1. a family member

stay tuned

Then it must be from a family member because I am telling everyone in no uncertain terms, it did not come from JAG in exchange for LWOP or anything else because if it had the case would be OVER. They would not be setting arraignment dates and seeking protective orders or anything. He would only appear to enter a change in plea and then later for his sentencing.

1. a family member

stay tuned

Hmmmm...I don't rule out JAG himself, but I've been thinking about the mother of his children. I wonder how much she knew and think she might have been afraid of him while he was free.

Hmmmm...I don't rule out JAG himself, but I've been thinking about the mother of his children. I wonder how much she knew and think she might have been afraid of him while he was free.

He has children?

Yes, twin boys. Discussion on this is in the general discussion threads re: Chelsea King, which were started before the sub-forum was .

This thread is to discuss the potential tip sources and poossible arrest of the tipster.

Could you enlighten me on possible arrest of the tipster, please? I haven't seen anything about that. Thanks.

you know, now that you mention the teenagers he hung out with-- at his house playing video games according to the neighbors-- is it possible Amber was one of those teenagers? or one of her friends? this could explain why she may have felt OK getting into a car with him.

1. a family member

stay tuned

I heard on the radio this afternoon (I believe it was 3pm on 760 KFMB) that the next court date was scheduled for August and the DA would wait until then to decide whether to ask for the death penalty. So, I'd say it was not JAG that gave the tip.

-Kim

If the tipster knew for all this time Amber was out there they deserve to be arrested.The torment her family has endured all these months not knowing what happened to her.Chelsea King would be alive if they told sooner .Even if they were afraid of him they could have been phoned in anonymously.

If the tipster knew for all this time Amber was out there they deserve to be arrested.The torment her family has endured all these months not knowing what happened to her.Chelsea King would be alive if they told sooner .Even if they were afraid of him they could have been phoned in anonymously.
The only thing i could think of was perhaps they knew he was at that location but did not realize the potential ramifications until the King case broke.
IOW< i assume that most family members did not fancy JAG a murderer. So, if they were aware that he was in that spot, they wouldn;t necessarily assume it was murder related, who would? but once he was implicated pretty clearly in the King case, the bells and whistles went off and they put the possibilities together.
I just don't want to think that someone else had this information. I am still in denial about what people are capable of.

Could you enlighten me on possible arrest of the tipster, please? I haven't seen anything about that. Thanks.
The question from the original thread was if there was a tipster, the implication was that someone knew exactly where Amber was left. So we were wondering if there would be an arrest. but we do not know the source or circumstances so we have no idea if there will be an arrest or not.

It makes me ill to think anyone would just hold on to that information. I have to believe that this person was scared of him. Perhaps they feared retribution should he not get charged or if he received a slap on the wrist again. Hard to say without knowing who tipped LE off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back