DC - Eric Massa concedes he groped a staffer...

believe09

Reaction score
but he claims it was not sexual.

Huh?

This was the clarification he offered on the Glenn Beck show. The Washington Post leaked the ethics probe into allegations that Massa groped several male staffers-He claims that his actions were limited to innapropriate language.

Sorry to repeat myself, but huh?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100309/ap_on_go_co/us_massa_ethics

This is how the online princeton dictionary defines "grope":
feel about uncertainly or blindly; "She groped for her glasses in the darkness of the bedroom"
search blindly or uncertainly; "His mind groped to make the connection"
fondle for sexual pleasure; "He made some sexual advances at the woman in his office and groped her repeatedly"
the act of groping; and instance of groping

Given the definintion of the word, and then applying it to staffers...it is hard to imagine a set of circumstances when any sort of "grope" would be appropriate.

But that is just my opinion.

but he claims it was not sexual.

Huh?

This was the clarification he offered on the Glenn Beck show. The Washington Post leaked the ethics probe into allegations that Massa groped several male staffers-He claims that his actions were limited to innapropriate language.

Sorry to repeat myself, but huh?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100309/ap_on_go_co/us_massa_ethics

This is how the online princeton dictionary defines "grope":
feel about uncertainly or blindly; "She groped for her glasses in the darkness of the bedroom"
search blindly or uncertainly; "His mind groped to make the connection"
fondle for sexual pleasure; "He made some sexual advances at the woman in his office and groped her repeatedly"
the act of groping; and instance of groping

Given the definintion of the word, and then applying it to staffers...it is hard to imagine a set of circumstances when any sort of "grope" would be appropriate.

But that is just my opinion.

What's up w/ men who act like that? Jerk.

His life wouldn't have run off in the ditch if he'd followed one of first rules we learn in school -- keep your hands to yourself.

The world would be such a better place if everybody could do this simple thing.

(No telling what else he's been up to that hasn't become public, JMOOOC)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back