Nancy Grace 3/9/10: Misty pleads not guilty, Misty still in love with Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Misty Croslin pleads not guilty
In brand new jailhouse video, Misty Croslin reveals in phone calls to her mom that she's still in love with missing Haleigh's dad. Just released – Hours of surprising new jailhouse video! Misty Croslin boasts about life behind bars, telling her family, "yeah, I got some *advertiser censored*kin' munchies man!"

"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Please lets's wait for the show before we start posting. TIA
:blowkiss:

I'm here :seeya: Bombshell tonight - Misty pleads not guilty to drug charges.

omg guys i might get into nancy it is ringing

MC: "I'm no drug dealer...they can kiss my *advertiser censored** about that s***"

Oh Misty, what a vocabulary you have. :sick:

Ron told Misty that the only way she could prove she loved him was to get the tattoo...

Wuz Art on here reading my transcriptions?! :)

btw, Nayance, they ain't just still carrying on about food. JMO - it's ALL ABOUT YOU, hun.

If she don't hurry up and get her Tee exclusive, then I'm gonna be pretty well dun wid Mzz Nayance.

I freaking got through 3 times to it ringing and no one picked up! UGH! lol

Jean Casares is saying MC is now crying about Haleigh because the cameras are rolling.

Omg I stopped watching Miss Nancy for a week, I watch tonight and she is still whining about that one chicken nugget that one of the twins left in the car and she ate it for supper. Hmm maybe Misty should send her some junk food from her comisionary.

And remain calm while NG talks about Crystal losing custody of Jr.

She said she's going to give us a report on how Jr. is doing with Crystal...

Grrrrr.......

edit to comply with our fearless leader who has a much better temper than I.

Nancy talking with Leonard now, telling him she believes Ron's grief seems genuine and he has an alibi for when Haleigh went missing. Leonard isn't as convinced but he can't say exactly what it is that Ron's lying about (paraphrased).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain