Actor Corey Haim found dead at 38 : (

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! I was such a fan in the 80's. Such a sad loss. Prayers to his family.

Rest in Peace Corey!

The thing that makes me so sad is that he was beginning to make a comeback. I know he had addictions in the past but had hoped he had overcome them. My DD will be so sad when she hears this. She loved the 'Two Corey's'.

Drugs are just reaking havoc on the 30 somethings in Hollywood.
Such a waste.

Aw man! What a shame, I was such a fan of his when he was younger. I loved seeing the "two Coreys" together. Prayers for his family.

Drugs are just reaking havoc on the 30 somethings in Hollywood.
Such a waste.

That's the truth, Kimberly. What a waste of young talent. I'm still greiving Heath Ledger and Brittany Murphy's deaths.

These prescription drugs that are being prescribed can be as deadly as street drugs. JMO

Mind = Blown.

Corey Haim. I mean...The Lost Boys, Silver Bullet, Murphy's Romance. Talk about unexpected. Wow.

I find myself having a harder and harder time dealing with it as my childhood icons die. But Corey Haim. He was only 38!

It just makes me sick! Drug overdose. When are people going to stop playing around with drugs????

DH and I where just talking yesterday about dd's friend who crushes up oxy's and injects them. This is the new craze with the young drug addicts now. Why would people shoot things into their body that arent supposed to be taken that way???

I dont know what Corey was taking but I wish that this be a warning sign to all drug addicts famous or not. Don't let his death be in vain. Please.

It just makes me sick! Drug overdose. When are people going to stop playing around with drugs????

DH and I where just talking yesterday about dd's friend who crushes up oxy's and injects them. This is the new craze with the young drug addicts now. Why would people shoot things into their body that arent supposed to be taken that way???

I dont know what Corey was taking but I wish that this be a warning sign to all drug addicts famous or not. Don't let his death be in vain. Please.

BBM

Unfortunately, that's what I thought when River Phoenix died. I mean, with all the drug-related deaths, why do people keep doing them?

I always thought it was the other Corey with the drug problem. I somehow thought this Corey was the clean Corey.

I only caught a few episodes of "The Two Coreys", and in them Corey Haim was so so so tormented....he honestly tried to be happy but it wasn't meant to be. RIP Corey, you leave alot of mourning fans whether you knew it or not.

This has been happening too much lately (death by accidental overdose). I hate to admit it, but my inital reaction upon reading this news story was something like, "oh, well, there goes another one..."

Not very sensitive, I know, but I think I'm (like maybe a lot of us) becoming desensitized to celebrity deaths that occur this way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back