Distinguishing Characteristics: Light Complexion,
scar on ankle, scar on hand, surgical scar
from hernia, flesh colored mole above eye,
previously fractured ankle.
Medical Conditions: Steven has a medical condition
and needs medication.
Clothing: Blue T-shirt, jean shorts,
hiking boots, beige baseball cap with "Corona"
logo on it, carrying a gray or silver backpack.
Jewelry: White gold wedding band.
Case Number: 060801-0782
NCIC Number: M-05964436
Dentals: Not Available
Details of Disappearance

Steven was last seen between 12:00pm and 1:00pm in the vicinity of Tropicana and Jones was last seen using a drive-through ATM in Las Vegas, NV.

He left a wife and two young daughters behind. That day he called his office to tell them he was running late. His wife became concerned when she learned that Steven did not pick up their daughters from school.

The next day his black 1999 Toyota 4Runner was later located abandoned at the Lakeland Village Business Plaza in Lake Elsinore, CA.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Las Vegas Metro Police Department
(702) 828-5678

Source Information
National Center for Missing Adults
AMW
CA DOJ

Not sure why LE considered this likely to be foul play, just based on what info is in the links. The case is almost 4 years old so I'm not sure what we can do here.

Steven isn’t listed as an exclusion for UP #397:

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/full_report/397

On 3/24/07, a jawbone and a handgun were recovered in an area known as Oak Creek at Red Rock Canyon. The gun was found at approximately the 5020 foot level and the jawbone at 4750.

Steven’s NamUs Case Report:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/case_report_html/165

He had a ‘357 Magnum, 4 inch barrel, serial# 16014513, model Service six’

Oak Creek is about an hour from Tropicana & Jones and has access to the I-15 to Lake Elsinore.

attachment.php

Source: https://goo.gl/maps/nCPqcGN9dHo

Bohemian, your links only go to a hamepage, nothing about a jaw and handgun. I worked with Steve when he disappeared. I check online every once in awhile to see if anything new has surfaced. Not much info available online. I've considered contacting some podcasts in the past few years about taking up his case.

Steven was at a residence on Brea Blvd the day he went missing. The major cross streets are Jones & Tropicana. Steven went to speak with a former friend he had a falling out with. Unfortunately, a few days passed before it was discovered Steven went to that residence. Someone needs to do the right thing and come forward to provide information so this case can be solved.

Bohemian, your links only go to a hamepage, nothing about a jaw and handgun. I worked with Steve when he disappeared. I check online every once in awhile to see if anything new has surfaced. Not much info available online. I've considered contacting some podcasts in the past few years about taking up his case.
Sorry for my late reply, Dointime1. Unfortunately, the links are dead for me too. I seem to remember changes being made to the NamUS database in November last year and since then I haven’t been able to access it. You might like to contact WS’ owner about featuring Steven’s story. Her email address is:

triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

I’m sorry I can’t be of more help.

New link for Steven’s NamUS listing:

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Scroll down to ‘Missing Persons Case’.
Enter ‘MP165’ in # and select ‘Search’.
Select ‘MP165’.

Missing Person/NamUs # MP165
STEVEN HOWARD BRADLEY
Male
White/Caucasian
Date of Last Contact: July 31, 2006
Missing From: Las Vegas, Nevada

Case Information

Demographics
Missing Age: 37 Years
Current Age: 50 Years
First Name: STEVEN
Middle Name: HOWARD
Last Name: BRADLEY
Nickname/Alias: --

Sex: Male
Height: 5' 10" - 5' 11" (70 - 71 Inches)
Weight: 196 - 206 lbs
Race/Ethnicity: White/Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact: July 31, 2006
NamUs Case Created: December 13, 2008
Last Known Location Map
County: Clark County

Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Steven was last seen between 12:00pm and 1:00pm in the vicinity of Tropicana and Jones in Las Vegas, NV. His black 1999 Toyota 4Runner was later located abandoned in Lake Elsinore, CA. Steven has a medical condition and needs medication. Family is offering a reward.

Circumstance Notes
702-828-2907

Physical Description
Hair Color: Brown
Head Hair Description: Light brown
Body Hair Description: --
Facial Hair Description: --
Left Eye Color: Green
Right Eye Color: Green
Eye Description: Green

Distinctive Physical Features
Item
Description
Scar/mark
Scar on ankle, scar on hand, surgical scar from hernia, flesh colored mole above eye.

Clothing and Accessories
Item
Description
Accessories
357 Magnum, 4 inch barrel, serial# 16014513, model Service six. HP laptop computer, serial # NES5130B55

Clothing
Blue T-shirt, jean shorts, hiking boots, beige baseball cap with "Corona" logo on it, carrying a gray or silver backpack.

Jewelry
White gold wedding band.

Additional Case Info

Transportation
1999 Toyota 4Runner

Style: --
Color: Black
State: --
License Plate: --
Expiration Year: --
Comments: His Toyota 4Runner was later located abandoned in Lake Elsinore, CA. His Vehicle was located on 08/01/06 in the parking lot at 17159 Grand Ave, Lake Elsinore, Calif.

Last edited:
There is additional information on NamUS concerning the UID remains I mentioned above (post #8) as being a possible match for Steven; eg, UP397. The clothing and handgun found with the jawbone in Red Rock Canyon don’t match those of Steven’s:

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Scroll down to ‘Unidentified Persons Case’.
Enter ‘UP397’ in # and select ‘Search’.
Select ‘UP397’.

Clothing and Accessories

Item
Description
Accessories
Faded green cloth wallet; faded blue and pink nylon backpack Llama .380 semi-automatic handgun (very rusted)
Near the Body

Clothing
Remnants of a soil-stained pale shirt, Par 4 sportswear brand, size M; a faded blue & purple leather-like glove; a faded maroon wind breaker zip front jacket; extremely faded and torn remnants of beign slacks with a red, white, and blue webbing elastic belt
Near the Body

The last person to see Steven did some work on cell towers. At one time, Steven assisted him with some tower work. This person has knowledge of remote locations. I don’t think Red Rock area would be likely & the clothing for the case listed does not match.

My first thought was that he had planned his disappearance. I often think about what actually happened that day.

Steven visited the house of Gary Horne the morning of his disappearance. LVMPD failed to release this information. Not sure why. I believe it is an important detail in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back