1055 users online (228 members and 827 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

JAG's Myspace page

I originally saw this on another website that this might be his page. Listed on this page is 1 of his 2 friends (odd). Name is Juriah B of one friend. Looked her up on FB and see her pic and says Escondido. See on news this am that the mother of his twins is Juriah B. and they show her pic. So this is his Myspace page. Oddly too says last log on was Feb 24 and mood is "betrayed". Chelsea goes missing next day. Other interesting info on their too.
    Last edited by JBean; 03-11-2010 at 02:57 PM. Reason: remove link for now

I saw that too sungrl. I felt kind of creepy looking at the page. That is his GF so it is most likely him.

Jason the stud and energizer bunny...........oh my............
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

that is really creepy...he is one sick dude...his comments on sex are pretty disgusting

Interesting reading his blurb. Also that part about being homeless and living in his truck. Odd all his favorite shows involve the FBI and forensics.

When you click on Jariah, one of his only two friends (is she a girlfriend?), she has her mood as fabulous as of March 7. Now if you found out that a friend (possibly a boyfriend) is likely a sexually violent serial killer, wouldn't your mood be anything but fabulous?

Quote Originally Posted by chargers2010 View Post
    When you click on Jariah, one of his only two friends (is she a girlfriend?), she has her mood as fabulous as of March 7. Now if you found out that a friend (possibly a boyfriend) is likely a sexually violent serial killer, wouldn't your mood be anything but fabulous?
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. Jariah is the mother of his twins. Saw that on the news this morning.

ETA: Looked her up on Facebook and the profile pic shown is the same pic shown on the news this morning.
    Last edited by sungrl; 03-11-2010 at 01:03 PM.

Might he have been violent with her if she didn't go along with things (loaning her car, sexual stuff, who knows) and now it's pretty obvious he isn't going anywhere for a very long time?

Some have theorized maybe his GF knew where Amber was and was the source of the tip/lead, etc. I'm not necessarily in that camp, but if that were the case, might she feel fabulous that she doesn't have the weight of that secret now if she told investigators what she knew? Or her suspicions?

Personally I'd suppose 'relieved' might be better in those cases, especially given how she must have known it would look when the public figured out the myspace thing (especially given her face was all over with her FB page on sites yesterday) regardless of what her feelings are about any of it just because, as you said, 'fabulous' doesn't look great when your SO was a sex offender and murderer.

It's also possible she didn't change her "mood" icon.

Also interesting on her myspace page she types:
    Last edited by JBean; 03-11-2010 at 04:12 PM. Reason: do not carry posts

He says he smokes. Wonder how long DNA remains on cigarette butts?

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    why does he go by "jason"... even one of the comments starts out "hey jason"

if this is him.... interesting he likes csi and bones

His "general" info is disturbing.

Edit: I removed what is says b/c many might find it offensive. You can find it on the myspace page.
    Last edited by pugpugpug; 03-11-2010 at 02:06 PM.

Maybe she is fabulous because the monster is behind bars now.
    Could she be the "lead"........a burden she has had to bear for a year?
    Maybe he made her do things she never wanted to do and was deeply afraid of him?
    After all she has 2 babies that he could of hurt!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

official break up day...........and the lying, stealing burden was JAG???
    Last edited by JBean; 03-11-2010 at 04:13 PM. Reason: removed quoted post
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast