JAG's Myspace page

sungrl

Reaction score
I originally saw this on another website that this might be his page. Listed on this page is 1 of his 2 friends (odd). Name is Juriah B of one friend. Looked her up on FB and see her pic and says Escondido. See on news this am that the mother of his twins is Juriah B. and they show her pic. So this is his Myspace page. Oddly too says last log on was Feb 24 and mood is "betrayed". Chelsea goes missing next day. Other interesting info on their too.
http://www.myspace.com/jason6the9stud

I saw that too sungrl. I felt kind of creepy looking at the page. That is his GF so it is most likely him.

Jason the stud and energizer bunny...........oh my............

that is really creepy...he is one sick dude...his comments on sex are pretty disgusting

Interesting reading his blurb. Also that part about being homeless and living in his truck. Odd all his favorite shows involve the FBI and forensics.

When you click on Jariah, one of his only two friends (is she a girlfriend?), she has her mood as fabulous as of March 7. Now if you found out that a friend (possibly a boyfriend) is likely a sexually violent serial killer, wouldn't your mood be anything but fabulous?

When you click on Jariah, one of his only two friends (is she a girlfriend?), she has her mood as fabulous as of March 7. Now if you found out that a friend (possibly a boyfriend) is likely a sexually violent serial killer, wouldn't your mood be anything but fabulous?

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Jariah is the mother of his twins. Saw that on the news this morning.

ETA: Looked her up on Facebook and the profile pic shown is the same pic shown on the news this morning.

Might he have been violent with her if she didn't go along with things (loaning her car, sexual stuff, who knows) and now it's pretty obvious he isn't going anywhere for a very long time?

Some have theorized maybe his GF knew where Amber was and was the source of the tip/lead, etc. I'm not necessarily in that camp, but if that were the case, might she feel fabulous that she doesn't have the weight of that secret now if she told investigators what she knew? Or her suspicions?

Personally I'd suppose 'relieved' might be better in those cases, especially given how she must have known it would look when the public figured out the myspace thing (especially given her face was all over with her FB page on sites yesterday) regardless of what her feelings are about any of it just because, as you said, 'fabulous' doesn't look great when your SO was a sex offender and murderer.

It's also possible she didn't change her "mood" icon.

He says he smokes. Wonder how long DNA remains on cigarette butts?

why does he go by "jason"... even one of the comments starts out "hey jason"

if this is him.... interesting he likes csi and bones

His "general" info is disturbing.

Edit: I removed what is says b/c many might find it offensive. You can find it on the myspace page.

Maybe she is fabulous because the monster is behind bars now.
Could she be the "lead"........a burden she has had to bear for a year?
Maybe he made her do things she never wanted to do and was deeply afraid of him?
After all she has 2 babies that he could of hurt!

official break up day...........and the lying, stealing burden was JAG???

That may refer to someone else.

The date on that entry is Feb 1, 2009. JAG is reported to have lived at her apartment in Escondido from Nov 2009 through Jan 2010. Her Myspace profile pic was taken in his parents backyard patio.

And then he takes it out an Amber 2 weeks later?

Also he says his mood is "betrayed" on the day before Chelsea goes missing. Something happend to make him enraged and he takes it out on her? Wonder when the fight up in Lake Elsinore took place between him and that relative?

I am not convinced that this is JAG's MySpace page.

Whom ever this MySpace page belongs to is using the name "Jason".

It appears the only link to JAG is that this person is "MySpace friends" with a woman reported to be his girlfriend.

(edited to state why)

Good work finding! Wow, what is said by both of them on their myspace is informative in light of what happened after these entries.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back