Marie G. speaks out at Haleigh's 1 yr anniversary-Any suspicioun regarding MG?

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
I was not sure where to place this video, Mod's please move as needed. I had not seen this one yet. I feel that Marie is truly heart broken, this video really got me chocked up. I know some have their suspicious about CS/and the Maternal Grandmothers side of the family. I just can't see it, but that is JMO for now. I have been going back and listening to what little I could find on Marie G. and didn't find anything suspicious about her so far. If anyone has please feel free to share here since we have threads for Ron, Misty, Croslins, and TN.
You can also see TN in this video, but she did not speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5jsRLDOdK0&feature=player_embedded

Personally speaking, I have attacked that theory from all angles and I cannot bring myself to be suspicious of Maire ....or Crystal for that matter. I know many have voiced their suspicion over the l-o-n-g s-t-a-r-e-...between Crystal and Marie while doing an interview with Greta early in the case, However, I think the long stare was and is due to the fact that Marie and Crystal had suspicions( and still do) about who went into 202 Gr lane that night, and they were told to zip it by LE. The look began with Crystal looking at Marie and I think Crystal wanted to tell the world what she thought happened to Haleigh but didn't because she was told not to. JMO

I am not suspicious of Marie one bit. All I see is a heartbroken grandmother trying her best to be strong for her daughter.

Seeing the pain Marie is experiencing from not knowing what happened to Haleigh breaks my heart and also makes me madder than HELL-O with Ron Cummings/Teresa Neves/Annette Sykes.

Seems Marie has reconciled herself to the fact Haleigh may no longer be alive, and is now begging for someone/ anyone to tell the truth so they could at least give Haleigh a proper burial and visit with her...

How dare Ron C and his family intentionally inflict even greater pain on to Crystal and Marie by keeping them in the dark as to what happened to Haleigh and where Haleigh is when they know the TRUTH? JMO

Marie's tears are real, she doesn't have to fake her feelings.

I see no suspicion with Marie or Crystal at all. They both seem heart-broken. Completely different than the other side.

~ Respectfully Snipped ~

Originally Posted by Emeralgem;
How dare Ron C and his family intentionally inflict even greater pain on to Crystal and Marie by keeping them in the dark as to what happened to Haleigh and where Haleigh is when they know the TRUTH? JMO

Em I know I've said it before, but after seeing (and feeling) the still-raw pain that Marie continues to carry because of HaLeigh's disappearance, I'll say it again; IMO, causing Crystal & Marie this pain has been the best-added benefit in all of this for Ronald and Teresa. I truly believe that from the bottom of my heart.

I appreciate your starting this thread just for the sake of being "fair and balanced." (Edit: That sounded a little terse. I am serious, thank you for starting this for those who have such questions about Marie. I know there have been some in the past)

Having said that, I don't have any suspicions about Marie or Crystal. I tried looking closely at them early on and I just couldn't find anything.

(edit-one of the reasons I think I haven't suspected Crystal is that she is not slick and polished. She just comes out and says what she thinks. No she didn't take a LDT. No she doesn't know if anyone passed. None of this "I passed with flying colors" nonsense. No she doesn't know what happened, only that her daughter is gone)

Seeing the pain Marie is experiencing from not knowing what happened to Haleigh breaks my heart and also makes me madder than HELL-O with Ron Cummings/Teresa Neves/Annette Sykes.

Seems Marie has reconciled herself to the fact Haleigh may no longer be alive, and is now begging for someone/ anyone to tell the truth so they could at least give Haleigh a proper burial and visit with her...

Emeralgem, you voiced all of my thoughts on this post. I'm sad because I saw MG's pain but I'm also madder than a wet hen right now. I'm hoping that this case is solved very soon and the guilty are walking the perp walk for all the world to see. I'm seriously thinking about taking a trip to Florida to see it myself. It is and has been so obvious from the start that the Cummings family doesn't give a flying fig about Haleigh's mother and grandmother's pain.

~ Respectfully Snipped ~

Originally Posted by Emeralgem;

Em I know I've said it before, but after seeing (and feeling) the still-raw pain that Marie continues to carry because of HaLeigh's disappearance, I'll say it again; IMO, causing Crystal & Marie this pain has been the best-added benefit in all of this for Ronald and Teresa. I truly believe that from the bottom of my heart.

I totally agree. I think that Crystal and Marie's pain is a great joy to Ron and his mother. That is JMO, but a very strong opinion.

Chaps my you know what when I hear people saying anything bad about CS. Breaks my heart. Yeah, she had issues,definitely, but she wasnt the one who was caring for haleigh when she got "stole"..I have a real problem with even some so called journalists and bloggers that try to find an "angle" so that they can open the door on the mudslinging. They're looking for a ratings boost, plain and simple. TJ and Simple Simon fall into this category. Sorry, but thats JMO.

She has tried to get herself together, Im sure, for the sake of her other children, but every slip is made out to be an invitation to further drive the dull butterknife in her back..I find it one of the more repulsive aspects of this case. I hope those that feel the need to insult and hurl accusations at the mother of a missing, and probably deceased child never have their life opened to scrutiny like this poor girl has.

I totally agree. I think that Crystal and Marie's pain is a great joy to Ron and his mother. That is JMO, but a very strong opinion.

Yes, there is great competition between the families as to who is the better parent...Crystal or Ron. So, sad!

IMO....In the first few days, alot of lies were told in order that DCF not find out what was really going on in that house. Ron wanted a "clean" house, "clean" clothes, etc. Misty wanted to come across as the perfect "mother."

Divorce often creates bitterness. That's no surprise; but it is striking that in the court transcript I read, both parties seem to be very respectful and neither Crystal nor Ron has attacked the other in significant ways in public. Given the drama level of this case, that is a good thing.

It has never made sense to me that anyone on Crystal's side would kidnap Haleigh and leave Ron, Jr. Like everyone else in this case, Marie seems to have her problems and there is the requisite dysfunctional family stuff, particularly substance abuse in the family. But most families wouldn't hold up under the stress of a missing child and the intense public scrutiny that has followed, where every action is picked apart and interpreted 16 different ways. I try not to judge families unless it is clear that a parent or stepparent is involved. And I have always felt that if any of the grandparents or bio parents were involved in Haleigh's disappearance, the case would be solved by now. But that's just my opinion. I wish Marie and her family well, for the sake of Ron, Jr. and the other kids. And, finally, why is everyone assuming that Ron, his mother and his grandmother know what happened to Haleigh? Where is there evidence of that? WSers might have theories or opinions about that, but it's hard to criticize someone for deliberately causing someone else pain when it has yet to be established that they have committed the act in question. Certainly, though, the critique applies to MISTY, whom LE has stated, publicly, knows more than she is telling. If LE believes or knows that RC is withholding evidence, that hasn't come out in the media, so far as I know. You all may turn out to be 100% correct. But right now the facts aren't there to support those statements.

Pittsburg Girl - I happen to be in agreement with your post, especially the very last part:

"You all may turn out to be 100% correct. But right now the facts aren't there....

(edited to add) .......for me to support those statements"

MOO

I feel really bad for Crystal & her family & I feel even worse for Jr. How awful to have a sister & constant companion one day, & then wake up the next day, & poof! she's gone.

I just hope they hold Butterbean close...
Because he will always want to know where his sister is.

I just hope they hold Butterbean close...
Because he will always want to know where his sister is.

I remember quite well being four years old and there are things that happened then that I could not articulate until I was older. In fact I had my stomach pumped at 18 months after eating a bottle of baby aspirin. I said then I had 2 headaches. In truth, as I would explain later, I ate them because they tasted good. Still do. Mmmm orangey.

In a few or more years, Jr. may be able to tell us the truth about what happened that night. And I don't mean planted memories or anything, I mean what he saw and what he knows to be true. In a way I hope he can and in a way I hope he slept through everything. For his sake.

Crystal is honest to a fault and Marie just makes total sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back