1135 users online (218 members and 917 guests)  

Websleuths News

Not Of This World

Sen. Harry Reid's wife, daughter seriously injured in accident

WASHINGTON – Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's wife and daughter were being treated in a hospital Thursday for serious injuries they sustained when their vehicle was rear-ended by a truck, a spokesman said.

Reid's wife, Landra, 69, broke her back and neck in the accident, Reid spokesman Jim Manley said.

She and the couple's adult daughter, Lana, were being treated at Inova Fairfax Hospital in suburban Virginia. Neither woman's injuries appeared to be life-threatening, Manley said.

"While driving on a Washington, D.C., highway, their vehicle was rear-ended by a semi-truck," Manley said in a statement.

Last edited by Dark Knight; 03-11-2010 at 08:05 PM. Reason: tightened up the spaces

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Thoughts and prayers for these ladies and their family and for a speedy recovery!

im glad his wife and daughter are ok.

that is all