1040 users online (205 members and 835 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

PA - Tracy Kiebach, 43, Manheim Twp, 10 March 2010

http://www.wgal.com/news/22812280/detail.html

Police Search For Missing Manheim Twp. Woman
    Tracy Kiebach, 43, Reported Missing By Family Wednesday
    POSTED: 3:33 pm EST March 11, 2010
    UPDATED: 3:41 pm EST March 11, 2010

MANHEIM TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Police are investigating a missing Manheim Township, Lancaster County, woman.

Police said Tracy Kiebach, 43, was reported missing by a family member Wednesday night.

A short time later, police found her car unoccupied on the Route 30 bridge between Columbia and Wrightsville.

Anyone with information on Kiebach's whereabouts is asked to call Manheim Township police at 717-569-6401.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 04-16-2010 at 08:52 AM.

I grew up in Manheim Township and know people who know her. I am planning on heading down to the Columbia area either this weekend or early next week for business, so I will see what is up. I am unsure of the water level of the Susquahanna right now if she is in the water.
    Sue

http://www.meetup.com/members/3912964/photos/

This a meeting group she belongs/ed to.

From the way it sounds with the flashers on and car running, maybe someone set her up to think she was helping and just stopped the car, ran over to help and then it went bad? IMO.

This is driving me crazy. There is nothing on this woman in the news. I found family members and they're not talking (even on facebook). How do we know she is the one who left the car on RT 30 to begin with. theres NOTHING. No updates.

I'm not saying the 2 are connected, but columbia ave... Isn't that were they found tracy's car? Lancaster county has some serious problems right there. just thought I would throw this out there
    http://www.wgal.com/news/22800432/detail.html

Moving this thread to the discussion forum for everyone!

just my 2 cents on what little is out there.

I looked at the few news items out there and I don't see any reference to the car having its flashers on, which actually makes some difference in analysis.

If she simply decided to commit suicide and jump from the bridge then I don't see why she would put the emergency lights on.

If she had a vehicle emergency and put the flashers on, then one has to ask where she went?

I think there is alot more going on here than meets the eye and it sort of reminds me of Sarah Rogers in Maine. Assuming family did report her missing at 11:30 pm, we have no information on what was so unusual or how long she had been gone. I get a sense that she left the home in an agitated, intoxicated, and/or psychiatrically impaired state that caused alarm to her family.

There are plenty of other scenarios but for now I am going to accept the initial report at face value until something else comes along.

http://www.fox43.com/news/wpmt-03112...,3711036.story

MANHEIM TOWNSHIP, LANCASTER COUNTY - Police are on the lookout for a missing Manheim Township, Lancaster County woman. 43 year old Tracy Kiebach was reported missing by a family member shortly before 11:30 Wednesday night.

Less than a hour later, the county 911 dispatch center was alerted to a car stopped on the Route 30 bridge between Columbia and Wrightsville. The car reportedly belonged to Kiebach. Emergency crews searched the river for hours, but with no results.

Manheim Township have entered Kiebach's name into a national missing person database. Anyone with information on Kiebach's whereabouts is asked to contact the Manheim Township Police at (717) 569-6401.

No updates to be found.
    No info on why she was reported missing, was there a
    family fight? Did she leave upset, mad?
    Did she not come home from work?
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

http://www.wdac.com/news.php

3/12/10Search For Missing Lancaster County WomanMANHEIM TOWNSHIP – The search is on for a missing Manheim Township, Lancaster County woman. 43 year old Tracy Kiebach was reported missing by a family member Wednesday night. Later, authorities responded to a car stopped on the Route 30 bridge with its engine running and flashers on. The car reportedly belonged to Kiebach. Search and rescue units searched the Susquehanna River, but found nothing. Kiebach's name has been placed into a national missing person database. Anyone with information on Kiebach's whereabouts is asked to contact the Manheim Township Police at 569-6401.
    Gary Haugen

Of course, there are flood warnings in PA.
    This could hamper any search of the river.
    If indeed she did go into the river.

Prayers that she is found safe and sound.
    Gary Haugen

she might have been a danger to herself:

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/249733

from article "When asked if there was an indication Kiebach might harm herself, Manheim Township police Sgt. Tom Rudzinski said the investigation has "led us to believe that there is reason to be concerned."

On March 5 Tracy posted this at a facebook group called "Girls Guide to":

Do you think ther are too many sins in your life to foregive? What does the bible say about foregiveness? Maybe you should have a talk with that other person. maybe they do need to change. Maybe you are better without them, but forgiveness is always the way to heal yourself and the other person.

I am not sure what her entire frame of reference was but this is eerie.

Looks like she had a courtdate for today 3/16/10 at 9am. On this link, she is #742

If I have this right
    http://www.co.lancaster.pa.us/courts...xtcptclist.pdf

bumping to see if any sleuthers can find out what she was being charged with? My computer is acting up and i'm having a hard time opening stuff. UGH! Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast