917 users online (158 members and 759 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NY - Andrew Cianfrini, 21 mos, dies from poisoning, stepmom charged, 10 Nov 2009

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/mobile/woman...soning-stepson

Melissa Englehardt

Woman charged with poisoning stepson
    Toddler died of methanol poisoning
    Updated: Friday, 12 Mar 2010, 2:50 PM EST
    Published : Friday, 12 Mar 2010, 11:57 AM EST

BATAVIA, NY - An Elmira woman is being held on charges of poisoning her 21-month old stepson.

Melissa Englehardt, 24, was arrested and charged with first degree manslaughter after an investigation by Elmira and Batavia police departments.

The toddler, Andrew, lived with his mother, Kristen Cianfrini, in Batavia. He died November 10 at his fatherís home in Elmira. The Monroe County medical examiners office reported the cause of death as methanol poisoning. Methanol is found in anti-freeze, windshield washer fluid and dry gas.
    Last edited by Salem; 10-27-2010 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Change title

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    update

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/S...omment61762123

The POS put it in his bottle, and she is pregnant with twins!!!!!
    Why manslaughter it should be 1st degree premeditated murder.What a horrible death for that poor baby.They should make her drink a gallon of antifreeze and then just leave her in a cell.What a POS!!!If she could not handle having a stepson she should not have been with his father.What is going on it is unreal how many baby are being murdered each day!
    Last edited by mikeysmommom; 03-12-2010 at 08:38 PM. Reason: added link
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

GannyP is offline Proud to be an American, the Government- not so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    update

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/S...omment61762123

The POS put it in his bottle, and she is pregnant with twins!!!!!
    Why manslaughter it should be 1st degree premeditated murder.What a horrible death for that poor baby.They should make her drink a gallon of antifreeze and then just leave her in a cell.What a POS!!!If she could not handle having a stepson she should not have been with his father.What is going on it is unreal how many baby are being murdered each day!
    I hope you want to wait until after she gives birth, it's not those little babies' fault what their mother does.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel4u2Whisper2 View Post

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/mobile/woman...soning-stepson

Melissa Englehardt

Woman charged with poisoning stepson
    Toddler died of methanol poisoning
    Updated: Friday, 12 Mar 2010, 2:50 PM EST
    Published : Friday, 12 Mar 2010, 11:57 AM EST

BATAVIA, NY - An Elmira woman is being held on charges of poisoning her 21-month old stepson.

Melissa Englehardt, 24, was arrested and charged with first degree manslaughter after an investigation by Elmira and Batavia police departments.

The toddler, Andrew, lived with his mother, Kristen Cianfrini, in Batavia. He died November 10 at his father’s home in Elmira. The Monroe County medical examiners office reported the cause of death as methanol poisoning. Methanol is found in anti-freeze, windshield washer fluid and dry gas.

10 this time for the absurd manslaughter charge........

How sad does the world get?

OK how is this manslaughter? What do you have to do to be charged with murder?

first degree murder is pre meditated with malice of forethought.........i would think this crime would define that

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Quote Originally Posted by GannyP View Post
    I hope you want to wait until after she gives birth, it's not those little babies' fault what their mother does.
    Of course after she has her babies why should they suffer because they will be born to a heartless cruel murdering POS.But as soon as they are delivered she should not even get to hold them. She should be given a nice tall glass of juice with the same thing she put in that poor babys bottle.

Justice For Emma

July 5,2011

the stepmomster's MS

Just after 8 a.m. on Thursday, Engelhardt signed into her MySpace account and described her mood as "betrayed."

The Internet page provided a further glimpse into Engelhardt's life. She gave birth to her own biological daughter, Mariannah, last March and mentions in an online survey that "taking care of [her] stepkids" is the "kinkiest thing" she could ever see herself doing.

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/03/1...poisoning.html

http://www.myspace.com/melmil85

Mood: betrayed
    Posted at 7:08 AM Mar 11

Baby Andrew was only visiting.....how could she hate him so much?

RIP little Andrew
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    OK how is this manslaughter? What do you have to do to be charged with murder?
    BBM:

I agree. And, IMO, it should be Premeditated Murder. This monster put it in the baby bottle or forced him to drink it, so she did indeed mean to kill this baby.

JMO
    Last edited by LaLaw2000; 03-13-2010 at 12:38 AM.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Heartless, cruel and premeditated. She should be facing the death penalty. The rules/consequences should be the same whether you kill an adult or a child. I don't understand the difference??!

GannyP is offline Proud to be an American, the Government- not so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    Just after 8 a.m. on Thursday, Engelhardt signed into her MySpace account and described her mood as "betrayed."

The Internet page provided a further glimpse into Engelhardt's life. She gave birth to her own biological daughter, Mariannah, last March and mentions in an online survey that "taking care of [her] stepkids" is the "kinkiest thing" she could ever see herself doing.

RIP little Andrew
    Probably because the daddy had to pay child support and the daddy may have even paid to much attention to the little guy and she was jealous! I've heard of that happenning.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnieRN View Post
    Heartless, cruel and premeditated. She should be facing the death penalty. The rules/consequences should be the same whether you kill an adult or a child. I don't understand the difference??!
    I agree 150% I do not understand it at all.I think we all need to go back to demonstrating in the streets by the thousands like they did in the seventies.This is insane the victim never seem to get the justice they deserve.It seems like the Laws are very lax when it comes to BABY KILLERSShe put it in his bottle poor little guy thought wow I have my baba. I wonder what else she had been doing to this child that no one knows.This should be a death penalty case no sympathy for this momster just because she is pregnant.

Justice For Emma

July 5,2011

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post

RIP little Andrew

Thanks for the link.Did you know you can leave her a message?

Justice For Emma

July 5,2011

Quote Originally Posted by GannyP View Post
    Probably because the daddy had to pay child support and the daddy may have even paid to much attention to the little guy and she was jealous! I've heard of that happenning.
    Yup. That could be a part of the picture. How about the connection that must still be there between the mother of his only son and himself?
    She has a chance now to have his only son if this child she is carrying is a boy. Mission accomplished?

I also agree with all the posters that mentioned the following.. Manslaughter? Whats up with that gang? If it were a man they would be already connecting him to a gurney with an iv to put poision in his veins right after his last words and meal of choice.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast