Nancy Grace 03/12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Breaking news tonight! Just obtained jailhouse tapes -- hours of former stepmom-babysitter Misty Croslin talking her head off and whining about being behind bars, bragging about being a celebrity inmate and blaming cops for her troubles! But what does she say about Haleigh, still missing! Nancy Grace examines the tapes for clues to her whereabouts, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Bombshell tonight - brand new jail videos. Misty: "I can't just bring her home".

Against all medical advice, I'm watching. :crazy:

Hours of Misty whining. "I hate this place, I am never, ever, ever coming back to jail..."

"From now on you don't have to beat the s*** out of me..."

"Cops *advertiser censored**** everything up"

"We talk about Haleigh all the time but they only take what they want and put it out there"

"Nancy Grace can kiss my *advertiser censored**"

Art Harris: Family says Misty is scared, and detectives are investigating letter she wrote to a family member about what she supposedly knows about the night Haleigh went missing.

AH--grain of salt or a ton--investigating a letter Misty sent to a family member....:waitasec:

Art Harris on the show. Nancy talking to him about MC saying she's "already done 23 days" and thinks she'll get Drug Court.

Jean Casares also on. MC talking to her sister in law about two people, one the SIL will care about. Talking about MC saying her attorney is "comfortable" with what he knows. :waitasec:

More tapes of convo with sister-in-law. "Just you think, Chelsea, and you'll know" and she says it isn't RC.

I wish we had heard what Misty's family had been telling Art Harris. Nancy shoulda let him talk. I wanted to hear that. (and yes I am watching NG (insert barfing guy here))

Renee Rockwell: drug court is reserved for addicts; not a dealer.

Peter Odom: advantage of drug court is a reduced sentence.

I mute it when callers start gushing at her LOL

Caller wants to know how MC is surviving in jail since all she does is cry and whine. Nancy answers by saying MC thinks she is "special" she thinks she's a "star" in jail.

I thought I remembered Lee Anthony telling Casey that anything she wanted to say she could put in a letter because those were confedintial. I know they review them but can they use what is said in them as evidence?

Caller asked how Misty is surviving, NG said cause she is not in general pop and she still feels like a star

Caller asked how Misty is surviving, NG said cause she is not in general pop and she still feels like a star

That caller is just a set-up person so Nancy can bash Misty some more. Seriously what kind of question was that... how is she surviving in jail?? Well duh millions of people do everyday. I swear they don't let anyone through with an actual tough question for NG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie