Evidence of the silence being broken *Who is Misty alluding to?*

Who is Misty alluding to in her converation with Chelsea? (see first post)

• Joe O.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Timmy C.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • Tommy C.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Ron C.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • WBG

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other person not named (Ideas for who?)

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/10/haleigh-ex-stepmom-breaks-silence-behind-bars/

"Sister-in-law: So what, you have things you need to talk to him about?
Misty Croslin: Well yeah, I mean, it’s you know, hard to talk.
Sister-in-law: I know.
Misty Croslin: Yeah. But it’s gonna hurt two people. It’s gonna hurt two people.
Sister-in-law: That we care about?
Misty Croslin: Kinda. One, yeah. And the other, kinda.
Sister-in-law: That I care about?
Misty Croslin: Yeah.
Sister-in-law: Cause I know I don’t give a *advertiser censored** about Ronal, excuse my language.
Misty Croslin: No, No. No it’s somebody. Yeah, no.
Sister-in-law: It’s not him?
Misty Croslin: No, you just think Chelsea, use your head. And you’ll know." <snipped>

I grabbed this from Beatrice and Kellync in another thread so I'm not sure which recording this is from. If someone can link that, we need it! TIA!

I think if the truth be known, it's gonna hurt Misty and her other personality. :innocent: Sorry, couldnt resist

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/10/haleigh-ex-stepmom-breaks-silence-behind-bars/

"Sister-in-law: So what, you have things you need to talk to him about?
Misty Croslin: Well yeah, I mean, it’s you know, hard to talk.
Misty Croslin: Yeah. But it’s gonna hurt two people. It’s gonna hurt two people.
Sister-in-law: That we care about?
Misty Croslin: Kinda. One, yeah. And the other, kinda.
Sister-in-law: That I care about?
Misty Croslin: Yeah.
Sister-in-law: Cause I know I don’t give a *advertiser censored** about Ronal, excuse my language.
Misty Croslin: No, No. No it’s somebody. Yeah, no.
Sister-in-law: It’s not him?
Misty Croslin: No, you just think Chelsea, use your head. And you’ll know." <snipped>

I grabbed this from Beatrice and Kellync in another thread so I'm not sure which recording this is from. If someone can link that, we need it! TIA!
This one:
http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/29736658/misty-jail-call-1-2-9-10.htm?pageid=28469

It's the first one on the list of Misty's calls.

hurt 2 people...........hmmm, like Ron and his mother? that Misty cares about.
but sister in law (could care less about them.) Tommy and Misty????
Misty does want to talk to Tommy???

She says it's not Ron. But who? I think Misty is about to talk like an auctioneer on speed.

I think Misty came up with a couple new people to throw under the bus, and is (or was) trying to give SIL a head's up so that she could/would play along (help reinforce it) when it came out. JMO ~

I was also wandering if this is what Tommy is talking to Lindsy about when he says they went to the SA office & state attorney told them to get out & come back when they have something useful or along those lines KWIM...............Shoot I will go TRY to listen to the calls & see exactly which one it is.

so Misty says 'use your head, Chelsea' and you'll know......................

They might put their heads together and come up with three brain cells Passion...Not enough IMO

Do we know what date this call was ? Sorry I have not had a chance to listen yet ...
Two people will get hurt ? One they care about and one not so much ...who in the world will this be ...
Come on we can figure this out, we practically know them like the back of our hand with just a few exceptions ...
It is not Ron, I'm wondering Tommy and Joe perhaps ? It is someone Chelsea cares about ....

~Snipped~
Misty Croslin: Well yeah, I mean, it&#8217;s you know, hard to talk.

Yes Misty, it's really hard to work out a new "story" with friends & family from jail when everything's being taped but since you can't seem to stop yourself from being _uckin stupid, you'll still try...

JMO~

Do we know what date this call was ? Sorry I have not had a chance to listen yet ...
Two people will get hurt ? One they care about and one not so much ...who in the world will this be ...
Come on we can figure this out, we practically know them like the back of our hand with just a few exceptions ...
It is not Ron, I'm wondering Tommy and Joe perhaps ? It is someone Chelsea cares about ....
It's Misty the manipulator on the bus route again...There are no 2 people IMO. Its "the star" everyone knows talking straight to Miss Nancy!

ETA: And by bus route, I mean shes driving it!!!

I think Misty is referring to Timmy (the one they both care about) and Joe (the one they don't care so much about)
It was said and please do not ask me to link it, that Misty talked to Timmy shortly before Ron got home....
It was Chelsey and Timmy's van that was moved and scratched..
ANd Timmy sure got out of dodge quickly after Haleigh went missing, I don't care if it was planned after everything that his family was going threw you would think he would have stayed and helped out, but he did not.. and then he stated that in one of the calls that he was not coming back to Florida because they would throw him in jail.. Its just odd that he refuses to come back even though half of his family is in jail. JMO

Misty partied not only the weekend before, but many weekends before Haleigh disappeared. We all saw her in action... I am 100% positive this wasnt her first rodeo. Misty is holding everyone hostage on HER side of the family. I swear I believe this. Should I quit now?

I think Misty is referring to Timmy (the one they both care about) and Joe (the one they don't care so much about)
It was said and please do not ask me to link it, that Misty talked to Timmy shortly before Ron got home....
It was Chelsey and Timmy's van that was moved and scratched..
ANd Timmy sure got out of dodge quickly after Haleigh went missing, I don't care if it was planned after everything that his family was going threw you would think he would have stayed and helped out, but he did not.. and then he stated that in one of the calls that he was not coming back to Florida because they would throw him in jail.. Its just odd that he refuses to come back even though half of his family is in jail. JMO

i agree that one of the people she's talking about is timmy. the second person could be anybody. but i disagree with you about timmy not coming back to florida being odd. i don't think they can afford it and even if they could, the rest of the family would drain them dry and they wouldn't have a penny to their name when it came time to leave. i mean without LP, they didnt' have gas money, money to put on a phone card, didn't know where they were going to be living, grandma could barely pay her mortgage. lindsey was waiting on tax money for gas and phone minutes, misty was whining about not having money to buy extra food, who knows what they are eating or how. even if timmy is 100% innocent and knows no more than we do, i wouldn't go back if i were him. what would be the point? what could he do? he can't bond them out. so i don't find that strange. i do find it strange that they left town so quickly though.

of course all of this could just be misty talking to have something to say. maybe thinking she'll be on nasty grace again and maybe thinking LP will bond her out because she's ready to tell what she knows. next week, she'll probably say she knows nothing and she was only talking about how it would hurt TN and GGMS to find out how much time she and ronald were actually spending together. who knows with this chick? everyday it's something opposite than the day before.

Misty is still trying to throw her brother and cousin under the bus, will she ever give it up ? My instinct tells me no, the truth would do her in and this is the only reason for her silence. Her own father knows she's lying , her brother said she needs to stop lying, the detectives say she's lying. I guess she had better get comfortable with her living conditions, because she's home now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member