Tracey wants to know

Barbara

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/news_columnists/article/0,1299,DRMN_86_3025479,00.html

You can absolutely guarantee that across this fair land there are literally millions of people who obsessively follow and document the minutest details of the Peterson trial, the Bryant saga and the Jackson fiasco, just as there were for O.J. and the Ramsey case. The only meaningful question is, why? What is it about such lives, which are manna from heaven for the media, that leads them to obsess at the spectacle of the pathetic and the wretched, the banal and the lewd?

I suppose that this question mirrors Lin Wood's disgust at all of us for keeping an interest in this case.

The RST might want to let Tracey know that if it weren't for "us" obsessed with the wretched, his pockets would be quite empty. :loser:

:waitasec:
Biting the hands that feed him eh?

But Jameson, Rainsong, Margoo, and the others will continue to throw roses at his feet despite his disgust for them, like Wood. Will they never learn? (rhetorical of course) NO, they will never learn.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/news_columnists/article/0,1299,DRMN_86_2922884,00.html

More than any other institution, the press has been charged with keeping us honest and the master class of the political elite in its place. Walter Lippmann, one of the 20th century's greatest journalists, famously wrote: "There can be no higher law in journalism than to tell the truth and shame the devil." That seemed to have got lost somewhere as newspapers and networks, pursuing ever greater profits, gravitated toward the banal, the trivial, the juvenile.

Yeah, it has gotten very lost Tracey. Why don't you explain? What about those profits?

Hypocrite!

Perhaps I am being too hard on him. Maybe he donated all his "profits" to the JonBenet Ramsey Foundation. Ya think? Maybe? Oh right, there is NO foundation. Well, perhaps he donated his profits from JBR to another children's charity. Right?

Gee, I guess it all started with the RST and John and Patsy's constant need for publicity. The fact JonBenet may never see justice. How bizarre John and Patsy act, now and then.

As for Tracey...the answer is money! To heck with the truth, he finds another 'intruder' theory to make a buck off a dead little girl, and he doesn't care who he slanders to do it.

Barbara he probably donated a dollar to charity and claim he shared his profit. As for donating more, I doubt it, John claims the JBR foundation money as his own, every penny.

You'd think John would be pissed, someone made a profit off 'that' child and forgot to give him in cut of the money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back