Forensic Astrology - PATRICIA KIMMI- last seen 11/6/09 Horton, Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these questions are legitimate to the case but I can only speak to what the horoscope says and it is particular to the moment she was captured on video surveillance and unbeknownst to her, on her way to a peril she had never faced before.

I can tell you that the assailant was violent by nature and not for the occasion. Very dangerous. As bad as relations were with the ex-husband, if he is not a man given to fierce and ruthless aggression, he is not responsible for what happened on November 6. He is described by Mars in Leo square Sun-Mercury in Scorpio but due to the critical degree of Mars that night, he was more enraged than normally (for him), which is saying a good deal. Mars, as you will see in the center of the chart, also ruled the hour and facilitated the pouring out of ferocity.

As to the hissing and spitting shown, it is not a reference to a snake but the effects that come loose when two people are engaged in a furious struggle or death grip and a few words go back & forth.

Look at the cusp of Houses 5 and 11. You will see zero degrees there and that refers to a fresh new situation that inflames this criminal. Saturn is inside the House (5) and is at crisis: zero degrees and square Pluto. There is a frenzied pitch of frustration due to that. This House 5 governs all risk taking, governs love affairs, governs children. We know there is enormous risk involved in the attack and abduction, so that is a given and need not be further considered. Therefore, this situation that is NEW pertains to a courtship or the affairs of children. The cusp is Virgo and the matter is thus ruled by Mercury. This tells us that either hurtful, perhaps rejecting words were written or spoken with this outsized backlash as a result or that the children of the couple were such an issue that it burst into flame.

As to Patricia Kimmi, shown to be out of soup at 28:43 Libra, the reference is to her ability to deal with this situation. She has tried nineteen ways to handle it and has nothing left. Although a planet cannot be weaker than when found in House 6 as here, she (Venus) is at least in the Sign she rules and because of that, has dignity. Likewise is this true of the Moon in Cancer, her co-ruler. That same Moon will be eclipsed on the last day of this year, which means further notoriety regarding the case at that period.

Any time you examine an event you must look to the Sun. Here it is a position of lawbreaking regarding real property, as in a trespass. So the assault and abduction began with a trespass, someone who had no legal right to be on Ms. Kimmi's land. Pluto co-rules the perpetrator and is square Saturn, the worst aspect of all aspects. Brutal and vicious and relentless. Mars is in opportunity aspect, 60°, to the Star of Widowhood Vindemiatrix, found on the cusp of House 6.

Was a strategem or ruse used in this crime in order to effect it? Yes, Neptune sails high in House 10 sextile the Ascendant and at the solstice point of (D). The Moon was circulating in the community when captured by the surveillance camera but the perpetrator spotted his victim also. The fact that the Moon is 9° and Mars is 9° was an unfortunate happenstance, allowing him to know her movements.

Tuba;

I have looked at Kimmi's chart and I cannot thank you enough. However, this morning I had to wonder what is point of D. (It is on the side, and I am still slow.) What does point of D mean? Sorry, but I do look at your whole charts, I just am uneducated. (I knew your sign for Pluto but questioned myself for many months, sad, but true.) Do not have a clue unless D=Death?

P.S. I was waiting for you to have the time for the critical degrees! :)

Due to some suspicions that have been posted by those who should know, I did investigate involvement by the mate. The Part of Marriage is 20:37 II and the Legal Marriage, (L), is 24:31 Virgo. These parts, of course, do indicate a divorce in the past but not its involvement in the acts of this criminal.

The part of legalising at 24°31' Virgo shares a degree with the nodes of the Moon and that attracts attention. Some fateful fact, unexpected and outside our knowledge, affected the outcome of the encounter at the house that evening of November 6. The fact that the node is in governmental Capricorn in the House of the law repeats the notice that something was legally finalised. It could be a code that was passed regarding property, could be a decree or ruling at law, could be a civic matter like someone's birth or marriage but in whatever case, a particular matter was legally recognised and that is a factor in the assault and abduction on November 6.

The Part of Fatality for the chart is 10:49 Aries. The Moon is about to square it and the violent act, Mars in the House of outcome, trines that Part. The fact that Patricia Kimmi was out circulating, the feelings she had and expressed, Moon in House 3 in Cancer, created the occasion for this all to happen. We should learn more about this on New Year's Eve when that Moon is eclipsed and afflicts the Part of Fatality.

Due to some suspicions that have been posted by those who should know, I did investigate involvement by the mate. The Part of Marriage is 20:37 II and the Legal Marriage, (L), is 24:31 Virgo. These parts, of course, do indicate a divorce in the past but not its involvement in the acts of this criminal.

The part of legalising at 24°31' Virgo shares a degree with the nodes of the Moon and that attracts attention. Some fateful fact, unexpected and outside our knowledge, affected the outcome of the encounter at the house that evening of November 6. The fact that the node is in governmental Capricorn in the House of the law repeats the notice that something was legally finalised. It could be a code that was passed regarding property, could be a decree or ruling at law, could be a civic matter like someone's birth or marriage but in whatever case, a particular matter was legally recognised and that is a factor in the assault and abduction on November 6.

The Part of Fatality for the chart is 10:49 Aries. The Moon is about to square it and the violent act, Mars in the House of outcome, trines that Part. The fact that Patricia Kimmi was out circulating, the feelings she had and expressed, Moon in House 3 in Cancer, created the occasion for this all to happen. We should learn more about this on New Year's Eve when that Moon is eclipsed and afflicts the Part of Fatality.

tuba:
Okay, I need to ask some questions, see if I have this right or not.

The divorce is is not the legal matter in this assault.
But is the ex husband involved in any way?

Patricia is out circulating. She had talked about her feelings and it was known to the person who assaulted her.
Her discussion created the occasion of being assaulted.
Was this on the day she was out shopping and then assaulted that evening? Or had she talked about this previously?

Something was legalized, finalized.
..code passed about property or a decree, ruling of law,
or even a civic matter, someone's birth or marriage is the
factor in what happened.
Can this be found in public records? Is it to known to family
or friends?

We will know more on New Year's Eve.
Does this mean Patricia will be found or the reason she was assaulted will be known or maybe, that her abductor is arrested?

I am sorry to ask so many questions, but I am just trying to understand and clarify what I am reading.

Thanks again Tuba, for all the hard work and time you put into these chart briefings.
Thanks to all WS Forensic Astrologers.

The Moon is fast moving, so keep that in mind when you look at the event charts. Patricia Kimmi out circulating refers to that day, as revealed by the Moon in Cancer in the House of going about in the environs. So does the description of her feelings and what she had to express refer to the activity of the day.

Real property matters are accentuated in the chart. Remember this assault began with a trespass. She, the Moon, is also exactly semi-sextile the Mars in real property sector, H. 4. Semi-sextiles have to do with assets of ours. (The very tidy reason for this is that 30° is the distance from ourself, the ASC, to H. 2 of cash, other assets.) The Sign that belongs on House 2 in the natural zodiac rises, assets again. We have the lunar node in governmental Capricorn registering a legal matter at this time. Patricia Kimmi sold real property this year. This is a property sale that could have caused very hard feelings.

Tuba,
I think of Pat Kimmi every single day! I hope her case is solved soon!

As per your charts (and interjecting some speculation on my part) is it possible that:

1) the perp could have been connected to a friend
2) the friend confided in Pat some sort of information as per a cheating spouse, bad marriage, divorce etc
3) this spurned person of the friend took out his rage on his wife/etc's friend (Pat)

Where the real estate/holdings comes in (with my thought process): the perp already witnessed the divorce and positive outcome for Pat and did not wish to see this happen to his own self. He goes to confront Pat after following them on their shopping trip that day. She answers the door knowing him and acting as a sort of intermediary... goes out the screen door but does not shut the front door as she does not plan on leaving but rathing just stepping out onto the front porch for a discussion (the screen door was found closed but not the front door with the front porch light on!)... what was initially a few words turns into blows.. (blood drops left at the scene) and she is drug to a vehicle. She is taken down the long driveway and a ways down the road away from town where a second crime scene is found including her partial plate, a hat, a money clip, and more blood. I would think she most likely tried to jump out here... did so... was hit in the face and her teeth dislodged and the hat dropped. How the money clip could fall away without a bill in it (that we know of).. perhaps the hat had the clip on it and was hanging from the rear view mirror and she grabbed it on her way jumping out of the truck. (just a thought)

All in all, could the realestate or property money issues have been one that a friend had.. .that had confided in her???

Also, there has to be a third (at least) crime scene in this case! The perp did not leave her at the scene but carried her off. To where? There had to be an initial destination in mind.. could it be a hunting cabin? Tree stand? Place the perp usually goes? Is there any way to tell this from the event chart????

Prayers for Pat Kimmi!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, there would be a third crime scene in the Kimmi case. One very old method gives 3.38 miles north north east. Look for water.

Hi astros.. finally some more news on Pat Kimmi missing violently from Horton, Kansas. There has been a break in the case:

Authorities from the Atchison County Sheriff's Office executed a search warrant Thursday morning in rural Nemaha County in connection with the disappearance of Patricia Kimmi.
Atchison County Sheriff John Calhoon said that authorities had located, confiscated and searched a dismantled vehicle that was believed to be involved in the incident.
The vehicle was located at the Roger and Rebecca Hollister residence.
Sheriff Calhoon declined to comment on the Hollisters' relationship with 58-year-old Ms. Kimmi, who disappeared Nov. 6 from her rural Horton residence. Nor would he comment on the Hollisters' involvement in the case.
He indicated that the investigation remained ongoing and that the field of suspects was wide open.http://www.stjoenews.net/news/2010/jan/21/KimmiWeb/?breaking

and

Ms. Kimmi disappeared from her home in rural Horton, Kan., on Nov. 6. On Thursday, the sheriff’s office, along with other law enforcement agencies in the area, executed a search warrant at 1755 V Road in rural Nemaha County, where Roger and Rebecca Hollister live.
Sheriff John Calhoon said a dismantled car had been located, confiscated and searched. The car is believed to be involved in the incident.
The vehicle is under the ownership of the Hollisters, who reportedly are friends of Ms. Kimmi’s ex-husband.http://www.stjoenews.net/news/2010/jan/22/police-execute-search-warrant-kimmi-case/?local

Also, in one video I watched it was reported that they are digging at the Hollister property and, iirc, dogs are out.

Do you see any connections in the chart with the latest news?

Yes,--remember, the Moon of the Last Seen chart was eclipsed on New Year's Eve. That was to be significant. This is a good break in the case. This was forecast in post # 313 on this thread.

Tuba,
Roger and Rebecca Hollister were in a crash this morning at 0723.
https://www.accesskansas.org/ssrv-khp-crashlogs/display.do?log=2010-002673

they were traveling south and went left of center practically onto the northbound shoulder.

Here is a media report:

http://stjoechannel.com/content/fulltext_news?cid=111622

Their car was towed to the brown county SD (not sure if this is common practice as the semi involved in the crash was towed to a tow lot). Also, in the past few weeks there have been inquisition hearings in this case.)

Not sure if you can do a chart on the time of the crash (0723) to see if you can see anything.

Tuba,
One more article for you to look at in regards to the latest developments in Pat's case

A snip if you will:

"They have been persons of interest in the case," said Kuckelman.

Kuckelman revealed earlier this week that the investigation into Kimmi's disappearance was entering its final stages. He says the process will move forward as planned.

"I don't see any problem for the investigation with them being in the hospital. We're developing the case and things are being discovered and we're proceeding with that
," he said.

http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext-news/?nxd_id=111634

do you see the Hollister's as on their way to the inquisition or recently attending it? Kuckelman stated that he had two people in this week for their testimony and two scheduled for next week.

0723... is quite early in the morning to be driving together... where were they going??? Looking forward to your input and hoping and praying that Patricia Kimmi is found soon.

I will have to do a refresher on this case before I can properly respond to your concern, nursebeeme. I did look at the links you provided. I know the New Year's Eve eclipse stimulated her Last Seen chart and now Mars is doing that, as it aspects the Saturn-Pluto square from that same chart. That will be even more helpful once Mars turns direct next month.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/CrashonHighway75001.jpg

If you blow up the picture of this chart at photo bucket, you may be able to read extra typed material I included there.

What is remarkable about this chart is that the Hollisters appear to have their feet in wet cement. They are paralysed, speaking figuratively, to do anything about their legal predicament or any other significant matters in their lives. This is seen in their position in House 12, a cadent House, and in a Fixed Sign.

This simply will not do, will not suffice as a solution to their problems. The Do Nothing approach not being a winner, Moon is moving to oppose them from Leo, bringing past deeds (Mars) to light. Circumstances are critical, 13° Cardinal Sign on both House 5 and House 11. But of course, the crash itself produced a crisis.

I will have to do a refresher on this case before I can properly respond to your concern, nursebeeme. I did look at the links you provided. I know the New Year's Eve eclipse stimulated her Last Seen chart and now Mars is doing that, as it aspects the Saturn-Pluto square from that same chart. That will be even more helpful once Mars turns direct next month.

well Tuba... you were quite right again I must say as in this new month Roger Hollister has just been arrested for attempted first degree murder of his wife and Ag. Battery (and still considered a person of interest as well)... Don't have a booking time yet but will post when I find it.

http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=4039&TM=60809.26

http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/...view&current=CrashonHighway75001.jpg&newest=1

In order to read the typed message under the collision chart, press the above link. This takes you to the chart PLUS the typed synopsis or summary. I'm sorry this wasn't accessible from the horoscope link itself.

Since there was interest in the wreck of these two vehicles on the highway, you will also be interested to see astrology in action with immediacy because the ruler of one driver and his vehicle and the other driver and his trailer-truck are CONJUNCT. You really cannot fit two vehicles into one spot on the road (& I wouldn't even want to try!) See Neptune of ASC conjunct Mercury of DSC~quite dramatic IMHO.

Just wanted the astros to know Hollister will make his debut in brown county at 1400 today. Other times of interest: He was taken into custody in brown county at 1400 yesterday and transported to Atchison County at 1530 (for any charts you may be working on)

one of the articles said that the warrant was signed/started because of information that Roger Hollister may have given (do you see this in the chart?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie