OR OR - Michael Lee, 16, Eugene, 26 Oct 2009

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1142344&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Endangered Runaway
MICHAEL LEE
DOB: Mar 9, 1993
Missing: Oct 26, 2009
Age Now: 17
Sex: Male
Race: White
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'11" (180 cm)
Weight: 200 lbs (91 kg)
Missing From:
EUGENE
OR
United States

Both photos shown are of Michael. He may go by the nickname Mike.
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lane County Sheriff's Office (Oregon) 1-541-682-4150

NCMC1142344c1.jpg

NCMC1142344x1.jpg

NCMC1142344c1.jpg

Charley Project lists the "source" of Michael being found safe as NCMEC.
NCMEC still shows Michael as being missing - http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1142344/1

(I get the same NCMEC updates she gets, and I did not get one saying that Michael had been found...)

I hate to be a killjoy and I sincerely hope it's correct that he's been found...but he is still listed as missing with NCMEC.

So strange...It seems like he is still missing then. Maybe one could contact LE and ask.

Almost five years... It has been too long.

Do we have any other details about this case? It just says he's missing.

Did he run away? Did he leave with a car? Did he have friends who could have harmed him? Did he possibly have a "Partier" lifestyle and possibly died that way and the friends hid him in fear of getting in trouble? If he ran away has any looked into his SS? The only real jobs you can get without SS in this country are farming jobs, which I could see some people doing for five years, but probably not him.

He's my age, so had he been running away from his parents he can now let his presence be known. Might help him get a legitimate job...

ACK! I just really wish I knew the circumstances

I hope Michael comes home soon, is it known why he ran away? I cannot find much information regarding his disappearance! I wonder was he mentally stable, on any medication, suicidal thoughts? Any addiction issues?

Whatever Michael is or has done. I hope is he somewhere out there safe and sound. I hope they can release more information about him if they have it. It would be nice to see a happy ending.

NCMEC has an age-progression photo of Mike, depicting how he may look as a young-adult.
Missing-Mike-Lee-Age-Progression.jpg

I hope Michael is okay out there, somewhere :(

Michael Lee Missing Person

In October of 2009, 17 year old Michael Lee had come home to Oregon after travelling the west coast. Michael was close with his mother and kept in regular contact with her by phone, and was always home for the holidays. Michael was supposed to contact his mother to get details about an upcoming memorial service for his grandmother but she never heard from him, which is unusual because Michael seemed excited to be able to reconnect with family at the service.

Michael didn’t show up to the family memorial service and he hasn’t been seen at the Eugene bus station where he used to play his guitar for others, and he hasn’t been in contact with his mother with is highly unusual for him. The search for Michael Lee has been ongoing for over a decade but Michael has not been located.

Michael Lee would be in his late 20’s today. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) has created an age progression photo showing what Michael, who goes by Mike, may look like today (pictured on the left). The photo below shows Michael in 2010 right before he went missing.

Michael is described as a white male standing approximately 6 feet tall and weighing between 180 and 230 pounds with dark blond hair that he sometimes dyes black. He has naturally olive colored skin, light blue eyes, and is known to wear his hair just above the shoulder. Michael’s mom says that he has naturally large hands and feet, and he wears a size 14 shoe.

While Michael is known to travel, it is unusual for him not to have contact with his family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back