1157 users online (249 members and 908 guests)  

Websleuths News

Not Of This World

Strong earthquake rocks central Japan

TOKYO A strong earthquake hit off the eastern coast of central Japan on Sunday, rattling buildings across a broad swath of the country, including the crowded Tokyo capital.

There were no immediate reports of damage or casualties, and the government said there was no danger from tsunamis.

The quake had an initial estimated magnitude of 6.6, according to the Japan Meteorological Agency. It hit at 0808 GMT on Sunday, or 5:08 p.m. local time.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Judging from the comments left at the bottom, it doesn't sound too bad. Still, I hope everyone is okay!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

where no man has boldy gone
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    Judging from the comments left at the bottom, it doesn't sound too bad. Still, I hope everyone is okay!
    IMO I think it has to do with their building codes. They have some of the strongest building codes in the world. I heard they even have a place for water to go under the city. In case of a typhon. I could have heard wrong.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.