Logan's Move to San Antonio

I think that's great news that he's moving to SA!

LM has tried to visit EJ but the only one she will see is her bro. I hope she agrees to see him, that could make the difference.

Well this is wonderful news. I know it must be very difficult going back and forth. This way it puts him right there where he can focus. Let's hope all players in this pull together, gather information, and lets all move forward as one for Gabriel.

I think it will really help Logan legally to have residency in the city and state where Gabe went missing.

Not to mention the easier logistics of searching for Gabe, when he's living right where he went missing.

I'm really gonna be stupid here by asking this, but LM said he was going to move at the end of March after the custody hearing....I know what a custody hearing means, but what does this mean in this case due to the circumstances ?

I'm really gonna be stupid here by asking this, but LM said he was going to move at the end of March after the custody hearing....I know what a custody hearing means, but what does this mean in this case due to the circumstances ?

I'm wondering if it's because EJ didn't show up for the Dec 28 custody hearing. Logan got full temporary custody on Dec 21. He would still need to get full permanent custody. I can't remember if that Dec 28 hearing was just not held at all or what. If not, that would mean Logan still has to go to court to get the full permanent custody.

ETA: I wonder if it will include terminating EJ's parental rights. That would be a kicker, wouldn't it?

If anybody wants a custody thread, where we can document who had what kind of custody when, and prepare to discuss this upcoming custody hearing, feel free to start one. It's an interesting topic.

I'm wondering if it's because EJ didn't show up for the Dec 28 custody hearing. Logan got full temporary custody on Dec 21. He would still need to get full permanent custody. I can't remember if that Dec 28 hearing was just not held at all or what. If not, that would mean Logan still has to go to court to get the full permanent custody.

ETA: I wonder if it will include terminating EJ's parental rights. That would be a kicker, wouldn't it?

If anybody wants a custody thread, where we can document who had what kind of custody when, and prepare to discuss this upcoming custody hearing, feel free to start one. It's an interesting topic.

Well that was what was confusing me, becasue I thought he got temporary custody.

Do we know if Logan got on the Texas Putative Father Registry yet?

I think this is a good, idea, too -- he can keep LE on their toes

You know, if Logan thinks it is a adoption..how great would it be to get the cable companies to come on board and do a public service ad on say Telemundo....Especially, during their soap opera's. I know this may sound crazy, But I have a hispanic employee, and she loves her soap operas....Gabriels disappearance seems to be so localized to what we do here, SA and AZ ,TV reports and an occasional NG or HLN news program. Just a thought...I'd donate money for cable ad's....Now having said what I just did, this may have already been done.

I just wanted to say how happy I am that Logan is moving where is baby was last seen. I can't see that there is much for him back in AZ....there's EJ and the other POI....not worth staying there IMO. I am also glad that Dallas news finally talked about the case today...I guess you have to be a Texan for them to talk about your baby.

You know, if Logan thinks it is a adoption..how great would it be to get the cable companies to come on board and do a public service ad on say Telemundo....Especially, during their soap opera's. I know this may sound crazy, But I have a hispanic employee, and she loves her soap operas....Gabriels disappearance seems to be so localized to what we do here, SA and AZ ,TV reports and an occasional NG or HLN news program. Just a thought...I'd donate money for cable ad's....Now having said what I just did, this may have already been done.

I think that sounds great. A lot of people don't watch their local stations during the day, but a cable channel. It's a wonder Lifetime, who makes and broadcasts movies all the time about situations just like this, doesn't run a commercial type thing about missing children.

Please hang on for a minute for further discussion about the rumors. I need to split those posts out into a separate thread, and then move that thread to the Parking Lot. It will just take me a minute or two. Thanks for your patience.

ETA: Discussion thread is now in the Parking Lot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back