• No

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TXHOPE

Reaction score
"I've tried several times to, they keep shooting it down," he said. "She won't talk to anybody but her brother."

Wasn't there a court order that she couldn't contact or speak to Logan? I thought I remembered seeing that in the courthouse video. I'm really hoping LM will be able to visit her. She'll either breakdown and cry and tell him what happened or break down in a rage, admit to what she did and try to kick his butt or not say anything at all but it would be worth a shot. She's so unstable, there's no telling how she would respond. It could back fire and she would clam up even more, if that's possible.

"I've tried several times to, they keep shooting it down," he said. "She won't talk to anybody but her brother."

Wasn't there a court order that she couldn't contact or speak to Logan? I thought I remembered seeing that in the courthouse video. I'm really hoping LM will be able to visit her. She'll either breakdown and cry and tell him what happened or break down in a rage, admit to what she did and try to kick his butt or not say anything at all but it would be worth a shot. She's so unstable, there's no telling how she would respond. It could back fire and she would clam up even more, if that's possible.

You know, I was thinking the same thing, but I can't remember where. By courthouse video do you mean EJ's hearing? The long hearing? I know that hearing is where the prosecutor named Logan in addition to Gabe as a victim of Elizabeth's crimes, so it stands to reason that at some point a protective order was issued.

I'm going to check with MissingGabe on this one too. Also, AZlawyer might know how to find a protective order if one was issued.

You know, I was thinking the same thing, but I can't remember where. By courthouse video do you mean EJ's hearing? The long hearing? I know that hearing is where the prosecutor named Logan in addition to Gabe as a victim of Elizabeth's crimes, so it stands to reason that at some point a protective order was issued.

I'm going to check with MissingGabe on this one too. Also, AZlawyer might know how to find a protective order if one was issued.

It was EJ's long hearing, let me find a link to confirm.

honestly, I didn't think she was speaking to anyone....she only has her attorney, GF and bro...so who else would she talk too ???? I'm hoping with her talking to her brother, something good will come out of it....let's just hope they are very close and he is there to get information, if so, on where to find Gabriel. Oh by the way, are these visit's taped ???? I'm sure they are...

I find it odd that her grandmother hasn't visited and nothing has been mentioned about EJ speaking to her grandmother. They lived together. You would think there would be some sort of communication. Maybe there is and we just don't know about it or maybe there was a rift prior. Her brother maybe the only person she trusts right now, he's only been in the media that one time.

Since the judge stated that EJ may not have any contact with the father, would they have to go back to court to allow LM to speak to her if she does agree?

If you can't post something due to TOS or other forum guidelines, then please don't post about what you can't post. For example, "I'm thinking something but I can't post it here."

Thanks,
BeanE

AZ offers both temporary and permanent orders.

Temp orders are on an emergency basis and meant for those that could be dead by the end of the day. They are only good for the day, to give the holder a chance to make it to court for a permanent order.

Permanent orders are for one year from the date of issuance, these orders can be modified during that time, but are still active for one year and are void after that if not persued in court again. These are the kind that are issued by a judge.

I think it depends on whether he was ever granted a permanent order or if he dropped it at the end of the day or if it's been more than a year. When was the order granted?

Also bear in mind that the court may have dropped or suspended the order upon Logan filing for custody, as judges will usually refuse to hear custody disputes while an active order is in place.

Not a lawyer.

As for my opinion, no he should not see her. I don't think there is anything to gain. She's committed, he can't break her. If she were a less intelligent, more emotional personality, maybe. But she isn't.

Well she did break when she called and told him she killed Gabriel whether it's true or not and I think her rage gets the best of her as her history has shown. I believe she is very intelligent but she also has mental issues that supercede.

I watched the court hearing video again. I think the judge intended no contact with LM to be a stipulation of release in the event EJ posts bond, along with remaining within the jurisdiction. That shouldn't have any effect on an agreed and arranged meeting while she is incarcerated.

IMO, absolutely not! She is a spoiled brat, refusing to go to court. To top it off she thinks can represent herself, better than any attorney. IMO again, her head is way to big, she thinks she has the system beat! She has no fear of prison, because she believes she is smarter than every one else!

I say charge her with everything, give her LWOP, put her in general population and then maybe she will see how smart she is not!

It will not matter who talks to her or what they say, she thinks she knows it all. I think the little B needs to sit there until her hair is gray and her face is wrinkled and her body goes south.

Elizabeth should talk period. I really don't care who she talks to, I just want her to talk and tell someone, anyone actually, exactly what happened in San Antonio, exactly who assisted her and exactly where Gabriel is. She probably doesn't have the first clue exactly where Gabriel is but she danm well knows who she was with in San Antonio and who helped her set up this adoption, be it an agency or an individual, she knows and she needs to talk!

I agree momtective. Talking to someone is better than talking to no one at all. Maybe she won't talk but it's worth a try and she does have strong emotions towards LM. The old thin line between love and hate. Maybe he can bring something, anything out of her.

I agree, she does need to talk to someone and provide all of the details on where poor Gabriel is or who she gave him to.

I wonder if the reason she is only talking to her brother is because he is the only one not "pushing" her to do the right thing? Didn't her grandfather state that she should tell, now, where Gabriel is but her attorneys were advising her not too? Perhaps her Grandmother either is advising her to tell, or she knows that her Grandmother would expect her to do the right thing??

Since E is in that solitary cell, she can stay in her own little world and think whatever she wants. She doesn't have any outside forces either tormenting her (like other inmates) or family members making her feel guilty/pressured to tell about Gabriel. She can continue to create the scenario in her head that she did the right thing, everyone is out to get poor her, etc. :twocents:

I don't have an answer for making EJ talk to LM or anyone, but I think he should make an appearance during her hearings. Maybe I missed it, but has he done that? Even if the hearing is a short appearance by her. How could she miss seeing him if he was in the courtroom?

I have been thinking about this for a while now, and I really don't think LM seeing her will make any difference. Her goal was to hurt him, and when she knows she succeeded, she will feel as though she has "won" and is justified in her actions. She may even hiss a few more things at him in the courtroom/visitation that would hurt him more, and raise her own barriers higher.

I think at this point, the only people that can reach her are any psychologists that may be seeing her, and anyone she's ever cared about. I also feel that if LM steers clear and makes no attempts, she will feel even more abandoned (if that's possible), and that crack will help LE break her. To show EJ she has "won", is to empower her, and strengthen the walls around her (figuratively and literally speaking).

Yesterday's news (KPHO video) reported that Elizabeth hasn't talked to her grandfather in some time because last time he talked to her, he asked her to tell where Gabe was, and she called him an obscenity and hung up on him.

Also yesterday, Elizabeth had a motion she filed heard in which she wanted to terminate her counsel. Her reasons seemed to center on the fact that her attorneys had told her that LE wanted to talk with her about what she did with Gabe.

This is telling me that Elizabeth isn't going to talk to anyone. But the topic of this thread is whether Elizabeth should talk with Logan. Yes, I think she should talk with anyone she will tell the truth to about what she did with Gabe, whether it's Logan or anyone else, but I think it will be a long time, if ever, that she does.

With Logan specifically, I think she has so much irrational rage toward him, that there is no chance whatever she'd tell him the truth. She'd only abuse him further. MOO.

I should, perhaps, have made the poll "Will Elizabeth talk to anyone?" or "Who would Elizabeth most likely tell the truth to?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back