1212 users online (196 members and 1016 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 105
  1. #1

    Levi Page Show 3/14/10

    Tonight @ 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

    The Haleigh Cummings coverage will start at the bottom of the hour.

    Guests include:

    Art Harris: Investigative Journalist www.artharris.com
    Leonard Padilla: World famous bounty hunter
    Eleanor Odom: Prosecutor crimes against women & children
    Peter Odom: Criminal Defense Attorney

    If you have a question/comment call into the show at: 347-838-9781

    Here is the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...cummings-upate

  2. #2
    ilovemew's Avatar
    ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Tonight @ 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

    The Haleigh Cummings coverage will start at the bottom of the hour.

    Guests include:

    Art Harris: Investigative Journalist www.artharris.com
    Leonard Padilla: World famous bounty hunter
    Eleanor Odom: Prosecutor crimes against women & children
    Peter Odom: Criminal Defense Attorney

    If you have a question/comment call into the show at: 347-838-9781

    Here is the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...cummings-upate
    Levi: If Leonard P. makes statements about things that happened that night (i.e. that Haleigh wasn't there when Jo and others came over) can you make sure he states his sources. He likes to throw out statements but never says where they come from. Thank You!

    Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

    Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,902
    Levi, can you find out what everyone thinks the reason the tapes of the phone calls are being released.

    They seem to be very selective and hardly any of Rons.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,902
    Please ask Padilla why he bought Lyndsey the laptop.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,523
    Please ask LP how he knows Haleigh wasn't home when Joe and Tommy were at the MH that afternoon. Is that just his thoughts, or does he have information that's a true statement?
    Last edited by Maryann123; 03-14-2010 at 08:42 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    5,352
    Cut straight to the chase, please:

    1. Is Teresa involved?

    2. Is Ronald responsible?

    3. Is Misty that danged good of a liar and that intelligent that she has managed to baffle local, state, federal, and celebrity investigators?

    As always, Break a leg, Levi.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by LFlorida View Post
    Cut straight to the chase, please:

    1. Is Teresa involved?

    2. Is Ronald responsible?

    3. Is Misty that danged good of a liar and that intelligent that she has managed to baffle local, state, federal, and celebrity investigators?

    As always, Break a leg, Levi.


    and WHY aren't any recordings/videos of Ronald Cummings being released

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,523
    Ask if they know who's writing the book! Ask LP if Ronald has an air-tight alibi that he was truly at work that night for the entire time.....including the overtime.

  9. #9
    ilovemew's Avatar
    ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryann123 View Post
    Ask if they know who's writing the book! Ask LP if Ronald has an air-tight alibi that he was truly at work that night for the entire time.....including the overtime.
    I think were giving LP too much credit. He'll answer a question even if he doesn't know it. Makes it hard to know what he actually knows and what he just thinks he knows. IMO any of us could go on Levi's show and answer the questions as well as LP.

    Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

    Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

  10. #10
    ilovemew's Avatar
    ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,557
    Quote Originally Posted by KSH352 View Post
    and WHY aren't any recordings/videos of Ronald Cummings being released
    I think the jail he's in doesn't have video but yes the recordings would be nice. Of course you heard him in that one jail house call... he doesn't like to make himself a burden and have his family have to pay for his calls but than right after that he says, "I'll call you tomorrow".

    Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

    Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,742
    snipped from Levi's show teaser

    Also tonight is there a break in case of missing child Haleigh Cummings? Misty Croslin the last one to see Haleigh alive writes a letter detailing what she says happened to Haleigh! Will it blow the case wide open?


    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...cummings-upate

    I haven't been to this thread lately - is this new tonight? Didn't see anything about it in a quick look at the HC threads . . .

    ETA - is that just something LP said?
    Last edited by Tiki; 03-14-2010 at 09:44 PM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,523
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemew View Post
    I think were giving LP too much credit. He'll answer a question even if he doesn't know it. Makes it hard to know what he actually knows and what he just thinks he knows. IMO any of us could go on Levi's show and answer the questions as well as LP.
    You're right. I should have said, does he have proof that Ronald was, or was not at work the entire time. Some of the sources out there are less believable than Ronald and Misty.

  13. #13
    ilovemew's Avatar
    ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,557
    Don't forget just last week LP was claiming he knew that what the prosecution was trying to keep quiet had to do with Roy Kronk. Now what's he going to claim?

    Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

    Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,756
    Hey Levi-

    Lt. Greenwood said the first call related to this case came in at 2:13a. Can you find out anymore info about that? Who called? and why? Was there an altercation at the mh around that time? A neighbor heard screams coming from the area of the mh at about 2-2:30a. I think that it is all tied in together. Thanks in advance Levi.

  15. #15
    ilovemew's Avatar
    ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,557
    I think it's coming out now because the ladies sister just came forward with it.

    Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

    Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 02:30 AM
  2. Levi Page Show 7/8 9 PM ET - OUR OWN TRICIA WILL BE ON THE SHOW!
    By Levi in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 10:40 PM
  3. Levi Page Show 11/11 9 PM ET
    By Levi in forum Zahra Clare Baker
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 02:19 AM
  4. Levi Page Show 7/12/10 9 PM ET / 6 PT
    By Levi in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 03:21 AM