1276 users online (242 members and 1034 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

OH - Butler County Child extensively groomed for prolonged sexual abuse, MIddletown

Middletown Municipal Judge Mark Wall ordered all three cases sent to a Butler County grand jury Friday, March 12, finding probable cause on charges of rape and gross sexual imposition for William Bayless and his wife Brenda Middleton, both 35, and gross sexual imposition against their roommate Brandon Stidham, 22.

He maintained $125,000 bonds for Middleton and Bayless and $25,000 for Stidham.
    http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...ay-594020.html

It goes on to say that Bayless had sex with her up to 5 times in the months between January and March. On two of those occasions, his wife (Middleton) jumped on in. In the last month, it seems Stidham has been getting ready to make his move, with four incidents of inappropriate touching.

Article points out how the pervs groom kids her age, such as they did with this girl, parties and games, gaining her trust.

She is with her family now, and trying to work through it, but no word on how she came to spend so much time with these beasts. All three adults apperently shared a trailer and since the evidence was seized from there, I am assuming that is where the abuse occurred.
    From the couple from Hades, they took letters written after they were incarcerated in which they make veiled threats to their victim. Proof that you can't fix evil.

P.S. I emailed this reporter to ask if he thinks that it is appropriate so refer to a minor child victim of repeated rape and molestation as "the center of a sex triangle".
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Middletown Municipal Judge Mark Wall ordered all three cases sent to a Butler County grand jury Friday, March 12, finding probable cause on charges of rape and gross sexual imposition for William Bayless and his wife Brenda Middleton, both 35, and gross sexual imposition against their roommate Brandon Stidham, 22.

It goes on to say that Bayless had sex with her up to 5 times in the months between January and March. On two of those occasions, his wife (Middleton) jumped on in. In the last month, it seems Stidham has been getting ready to make his move, with four incidents of inappropriate touching.

Article points out how the pervs groom kids her age, such as they did with this girl, parties and games, gaining her trust.

She is with her family now, and trying to work through it, but no word on how she came to spend so much time with these beasts. All three adults apperently shared a trailer and since the evidence was seized from there, I am assuming that is where the abuse occurred.
    From the couple from Hades, they took letters written after they were incarcerated in which they make veiled threats to their victim. Proof that you can't fix evil.

P.S. I emailed this reporter to ask if he thinks that it is appropriate so refer to a minor child victim of repeated rape and molestation as "the center of a sex triangle".
    This is so disgusting. I am sure this situation happens so many more times than ever reported to the authorities. Parents need to TEACH-TALK to their children about situations like this no matter how uncomfortable it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post

These pervs need higher bonds, IMO....if they are making veiled threats from the jail, what happens if/when they bail out?
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Little bit more, with mugshots.

A school resource officer at Verity Middle School learned the girl had told a friend about the abuse , and the officer alerted authorities, which led to the arrests . The three appeared Friday in a Middletown courtroom.
    http://www.wlwt.com/news/22826378/detail.html

There are other earlier reports that she told the school officer herself.

this is why i said in the other thread.....threats and manipulation

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    this is why i said in the other thread.....threats and manipulation
    Luckily, the jail caught them before the victim received any of them.

now if they just raised all of they're baill to about 750 billion.....

NMK-want some of us to follow up your email to the reporter? 'Cause I am about to stroke out at the insensitivity of the statement that this child was at the center of a sex triangle.....
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

http://www.ohio-share.coxnewsweb.com...er-305962.html

This would be the link to the reporters contact info, Believe09.

I know how you feel, the person that sent me the link to the article was too mad to type straight. I got stuck on that sentence myself. Took me ten minutes to read the article, since I couldn't really get past that.

OK-well I wrote him anyway. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

JInx-nmk-we posted at the same time!
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Im writing too! Im sex of "sex triangle","sexual relationship","affair" etc to describe the RAPE of children.
    Im sick of seeing rape & abuse minimized in the media!

Ive written before to other reporters & never get a response.
    I would like to think though that the more we draw attention to it it will maybe(eventually)get these reporters to open their eyes & write the truth
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

I wrote him & send him the link to this document "A Media Resource Guide to Reporting Sexual Assault"

http://etd.ohiolink.edu/send-pdf.cgi...nors1178218441
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

send him a copy of 'reporting for dummies' it's more approrpiate

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    I wrote him & send him the link to this document "A Media Resource Guide to Reporting Sexual Assault"

http://etd.ohiolink.edu/send-pdf.cgi...nors1178218441
    Prayers for this young girl's treatment & recovery.

Is there a smiley with steam coming out the ears? I wrote Gauthier too & copied to OP/ED & Customer Service. I am so P*ZZ*D, if everyone of us doesn't get a response, I may contact the advertisers.

Thanks TM, I quickly scanned that document. It should be required study for media & several pages printed & posted above some reporters desks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast