OH - Butler County Child extensively groomed for prolonged sexual abuse, MIddletown

not_my_kids

Reaction score
Middletown Municipal Judge Mark Wall ordered all three cases sent to a Butler County grand jury Friday, March 12, finding probable cause on charges of rape and gross sexual imposition for William Bayless and his wife Brenda Middleton, both 35, and gross sexual imposition against their roommate Brandon Stidham, 22.

He maintained $125,000 bonds for Middleton and Bayless and $25,000 for Stidham.
http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/crime/girl-was-groomed-for-sexual-abuse-police-say-594020.html

It goes on to say that Bayless had sex with her up to 5 times in the months between January and March. On two of those occasions, his wife (Middleton) jumped on in. In the last month, it seems Stidham has been getting ready to make his move, with four incidents of inappropriate touching.

Article points out how the pervs groom kids her age, such as they did with this girl, parties and games, gaining her trust.

She is with her family now, and trying to work through it, but no word on how she came to spend so much time with these beasts. All three adults apperently shared a trailer and since the evidence was seized from there, I am assuming that is where the abuse occurred.
From the couple from Hades, they took letters written after they were incarcerated in which they make veiled threats to their victim. Proof that you can't fix evil.

P.S. I emailed this reporter to ask if he thinks that it is appropriate so refer to a minor child victim of repeated rape and molestation as "the center of a sex triangle". :sick::sick::sick:

Middletown Municipal Judge Mark Wall ordered all three cases sent to a Butler County grand jury Friday, March 12, finding probable cause on charges of rape and gross sexual imposition for William Bayless and his wife Brenda Middleton, both 35, and gross sexual imposition against their roommate Brandon Stidham, 22.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/crime/girl-was-groomed-for-sexual-abuse-police-say-594020.html

It goes on to say that Bayless had sex with her up to 5 times in the months between January and March. On two of those occasions, his wife (Middleton) jumped on in. In the last month, it seems Stidham has been getting ready to make his move, with four incidents of inappropriate touching.

Article points out how the pervs groom kids her age, such as they did with this girl, parties and games, gaining her trust.

She is with her family now, and trying to work through it, but no word on how she came to spend so much time with these beasts. All three adults apperently shared a trailer and since the evidence was seized from there, I am assuming that is where the abuse occurred.
From the couple from Hades, they took letters written after they were incarcerated in which they make veiled threats to their victim. Proof that you can't fix evil.

P.S. I emailed this reporter to ask if he thinks that it is appropriate so refer to a minor child victim of repeated rape and molestation as "the center of a sex triangle". :sick::sick::sick:

This is so disgusting. I am sure this situation happens so many more times than ever reported to the authorities. Parents need to TEACH-TALK to their children about situations like this no matter how uncomfortable it might be.

These pervs need higher bonds, IMO....if they are making veiled threats from the jail, what happens if/when they bail out?

Little bit more, with mugshots.

A school resource officer at Verity Middle School learned the girl had told a friend about the abuse , and the officer alerted authorities, which led to the arrests . The three appeared Friday in a Middletown courtroom.
http://www.wlwt.com/news/22826378/detail.html

There are other earlier reports that she told the school officer herself.

this is why i said in the other thread.....threats and manipulation

now if they just raised all of they're baill to about 750 billion..... ;)

NMK-want some of us to follow up your email to the reporter? 'Cause I am about to stroke out at the insensitivity of the statement that this child was at the center of a sex triangle.....

OK-well I wrote him anyway. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Im writing too! Im sex of "sex triangle","sexual relationship","affair" etc to describe the RAPE of children.
Im sick of seeing rape & abuse minimized in the media! :(

Ive written before to other reporters & never get a response.
I would like to think though that the more we draw attention to it it will maybe(eventually)get these reporters to open their eyes & write the truth

send him a copy of 'reporting for dummies' it's more approrpiate

I wrote him & send him the link to this document "A Media Resource Guide to Reporting Sexual Assault"

http://etd.ohiolink.edu/send-pdf.cgi/Marcus Sarah Ann.pdf?muhonors1178218441

Prayers for this young girl's treatment & recovery.

Is there a smiley with steam coming out the ears? I wrote Gauthier too & copied to OP/ED & Customer Service. I am so P*ZZ*D, if everyone of us doesn't get a response, I may contact the advertisers.

Thanks TM, I quickly scanned that document. It should be required study for media & several pages printed & posted above some reporters desks!

Well I wrote the reporter also. I tried to be nice while explaining that his unfortunate choice of words, i.e. "sex triangle" and "while she was having sex" really downplayed the harm that was done to this child.

Hopefully he will get the message. Although I see the 'having sex' was copied over to the new article. UGGGGGG!

Gold stars all around for letting this reporter know that his choice of words was unacceptable and a HUGE gold star to TexaMist for linking the article about reporting sex abuse. I have not read it yet - but I am sure it is very helpful.

Salem

they never listen. why is that? insensitivity? or something more sinister

I, too, sent an email. We'll see. I've actually been surprised that a few reporters have gone back and changed wording but most do not take the time....deadline and all, you know. I wondered if anyone saw this comment:

http://www.wlwt.com/news/22826378/detail.html

"First you need to get the facts. One of the men who is accused of doing this has terminal cancer and has not been given long to live. Fact: the girl that is accusing them of this is not as innocent as everyone seems to think. She has been having sex in the woods with the boys in the trailer park....."

Facts according to Missizzy:

1) Terminal cancer does not earn one a pass on child rape. This is not an approved Bucket List line item.

2) What the pre-teen was doing in the woods with boys in irrelevant unless more evidence comes forward and still does not excuse her abuse at the hands of these two.
She could be lying naked with the hockey team on the front lawn and that doesn't make child rape legal or moral.

they never listen. why is that? insensitivity? or something more sinister

The 'having sex' looks like a quote from the Detective??

Let me see if I can say this & make some sense....Maybe the detective, erroneously, was trying not to sound too graphic....I wonder if they have to 'soften' the horrible, disgusting acts they see & hear day in/day out just to get up every morning.

Not that I'm excusing erroneous quoting or insensitivity on the Detectives part...but just a thought....LE must get overwhelmed w/ the they see if they have any heart & soul at all.

Texas Mist--I'm shutting down for the night but I just had a thought. I think the article about James Fall in Mound, MN (which has thread) also had a similar inappropriate comment by the reporter. Fall's the monster who raped his niece after he took her as his "wife" at age 9. We need to follow up on that one too.

Night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back