Man Marries Pillow

A bit disturbing, but mostly just hilarious, I think! Two thoughts came to mind reading this:

My kids went through this phase where anything you said you loved (be it a person, animal, food, random object), they'd say 'Well, why don't you marry it then!' and they'd laugh like it was the funniest joke they ever heard. I always answered them, Maybe I will! So maybe this guy did!

Also, all my kids had security obects, two had blankies, one had a doll... Maybe this guy really never outgrew his??

Finally! It was about time the pillow finally said yes, he's been on its case forever.

I wouldn't be nearly as disturbed by this if he didn't take the pillow to dinner and ORDER for it!

But if he didn't order her anything the waiter might bring her down.

I hope he never gets mad and beats the stuffing out of her!

VB

How does the pillow eat when he takes it out for a meal?

I'm serious.

Do you think he has more than one pillow? I dont think I could commit to just one pillow. Sometimes I like a fluffy one and sometimes a firm one but I do like to leave my pillow options open. I mean one pillow for the rest of your life...

I can sooooo understand this.
I'm kind of in-love with my pillows, too. :cloud9:

Oh my goodness. I think I have a harem. I have 9 pillows on my bed. I have to snuggle a lot of pillows to fall asleep. It feels so good to snuggle up to all of my nice fluffy pillows. And I haven't married a single one of them. So I am just living in pure sin with all these pillows. :crazy: Now I think I need therapy.........

I bet there's more than one pillow. Hope there was a prenup to cover this.

If he's cheating, he'll be a pig in a blanket.

I can sooooo understand this.
I'm kind of in-love with my pillows, too. :cloud9:

You said pillows, which is plural. You can only marry one. Of course, if you decide to have an open marriage..... :)

So this guy can marry a pillow, which by the way cannot sign a marriage license....and we won't even let loving, committed homosexual couples marry? Ultimate fail!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back