1018 users online (149 members and 869 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    there is a certain amount of grief and uncertainty that comes with any step of closure, my heart is heavy and eyes are damp for the kimmis, just for the reality & gravity of the situation

I don't know what to say....except the Kimmi family has been on my mind since November 6 and especially today. I am soo sorry for your heartache but I know your families faith is strong like your love for your Mom. God is hearing many prayers today for this loving and Christian family.
    "One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is love". Sophocles

Just a quick "three cheers!" for the Hiawatha World; its reporting today is being cited as a primary source by media in three much larger towns - by the Atchison Globe/atchisonglobeonline.com, the Topeka Capital-Journal/cjonline.com, and the St. Joseph News-Press/stjoenews.net. Not bad for a newspaper in a town of 3,237 (2006 est.)!
    Marx: "Jeder nach seinen Fähigkeiten, jedem nach seinen Bedürfnissen."

Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    Oh dear Lord!
    Maybe Patricia Kimmi has been found.

In a selfish sort of way, I don't want her to be found in the
    way it is being described.
    But,
    she must be found.
    They must be arrested and put on trial.

I am with you all in Kansas, in spirit.
    Dreamweaver, you've said a lot here. Thank you.

I pray that the Kimmi family can continue to find the strength to face the coming hours and days. They are so courageous and so sincere.

I think back to the 50's when an entire family in Kansas was eliminated by strangers for no reason except for the thought that there might be money to steal. The penalty was death by hanging. I think that would be appropriate for all involved in Pat's case. In ways, it's too bad we don't have laws like that now.

Rita, you and your brothers and all of your families are embedded in my heart through this thread. I know that I will never be the same after the months of following your Mom's case. But I know that your lives are going to be forever scarred and your hearts forever broken. I pray that you will always find the Lord as your protector and Jesus as your Saviour.

I been thinking this for the past week, but I think they are going to find Pat on my birthday. Which is today, I hope I'm right.
    for Pat

Rita, all of us at the LTB are waiting and praying for our dear friend and her wonderful children. I hope you can feel the love that we are sending your way.
    Sunni

This is the first I'm reading this today - and while it makes me sad about the activity there, hopefully this will come to a conclusion soon. Rita, please know that you and your siblings are in my prayers.

New Hiawatha World article
    Authorities Scour Hollister Property in Kimmi Case

Members of Patricia Kimmi's family, sitting in pickup trucks on a road overlooking the Roger and Rebecca Hollister property Wednesday afternoon, watched solemnly as law enforcement officials searched near a pond and wooded area in what could be a new development in the case of their missing mother.

When asked if they had any comments on the new developments in the case of the 58-year-old mother and grandmother, son Tony Kimmi declined comment.

"Not yet," he stated.
    ---
    After further searching through the hole, it appeared that an item covered in black plastic was taken from the hole and placed on a yellow piece of plastic. From what onlookers could determine from a limited view underneath Calhoon's SUV, authorities appeared to tear open the bulky object. Upon closer inspection of photos taken at the site, it appeared to be the remains of a dog.
    ---
    When approached by The World, KBI agent William Delaney also declined to comment on what was happening at the farm.

Dr. Michael Finnegan, a professor of anthropology and consultant in forensic anthropology at Kansas State University, was also on site.

The plot into the case of Pat Kimmi thickens almost daily as authorities appear to uncover more evidence in the matter. No arrest has been made in connection with Kimmi's Nov. 6 disappearance.
    ---

and much more, at
    http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/m...86&TM=66747.15

Dear God in Heaven...please bring some peace to this family and neighboring communities that watch a wait for answers. The Kimmi family has be drug through hell long enough.
    "One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is love". Sophocles

Quote Originally Posted by eyestowardHeaven View Post
    Growing up, this always hung in my Grandma Dot's kitchen (my Mom's mom):

May the road rise to meet you,
    May the wind be always at your back,
    May the sun shine warm upon your face,
    The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
    Until we meet again,
    May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

But what I will be thinking about today:

He who loses money, loses much;
    He who loses a friend, loses more;
    He who loses faith, loses all.
    Rita, how sweet that you have posted that Irish saying
    on St Patrick's Day

(((hugs))) to you and prayers for you and your family

Here is another Irish Prayer for you

An Olde Irish Wish

May the raindrops fall lightly on your brow
    May the soft winds freshen your spirit
    May the sunshine brighten your heart
    May the burdens of the day rest lightly upon you
    And may God enfold you in the mantle of His love.

Authorities Conduct New Search In Kimmi Case

Includes new search video:
    http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/88241427.html

|Rita, we are all here with you. You are not alone, and we are all joined in prayer for you and the Kimmi kids. |Stay strong, hug your babies, and know that you are loved.
    Dee

Well, here we are at the end of another day. Didn't quite go the way I thought it would. But then, this is a perfect example of the whole "be careful what you wish for" way of thinking isn't it?

I don't know that I believe the speculation about them finding the remains of a dog in that first spot. Seems to me something - or someone - led them there. And to the second search area as well, IMO. I do feel they'll find what they're looking for soon.

Rita - I don't know whether to say I'm sorry or not. Whatever happens next is going to be so hard. I have never been in your position, so I don't know the answer. Surely the best thing will be whatever will lead your family to the path of finding peace and the bast**ds who caused all of your pain to the gates of hell.

Still sending thoughts and prayers and hope.

bumping up for Pat!!!

Up to the top!

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast