Fargo Sex Offender on the Loose

I hope they do a better job tracking this guy than another Fargo sex offender that went missing -- Joseph Duncan. Wonder what would have been different for Duncan if they had been this responsive when he disappeared? Maybe the tragic loss of an innocent family would have been never happened.

I hope they catch this man and soon.
eppler,-thomas-jose.jpg

Thomas Jose Eppler, also known as Jose Munoz Gutierrez, was convicted of felony sexual assault in Burleigh County (N.D.) District Court in April 2007.

The victim was an adult female acquaintance.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/271851/group/News/

He hasn't been there long, the notification to the community was issued 3-11-2010.

According to the article his hirtory also includes burglary, fleeing, assault and motor vehicle charges.

Court records show he has lived in Frazee, Minn.; Dubuque, Iowa; and Zap, N.D.
http://www.startribune.com/local/87...kD_V_jEyhD:UiD3aPc:_Yyc:aU7DYaGEP7vDEh7P:DiUs

He is a lifetime registrant. That knows how to steal cars and likes to beat people up. And has no problem running from LE. I wish they would catch him, he's my least favorite kind of fugitive. The violent kind that may feel like they have nothing to lose.

I wish they would catch him, he's my least favorite kind of fugitive.The violent kind that may feel like they have nothing to lose.

Nothing to lose and maybe something to prove -- like showing what a bada** he is.

He's still on the loose. Eppler is 5-foot-7, 172 pounds with blue eyes and brown hair. Wonder how he's getting around, getting food, if someone helped/is helping him.

Was he maybe hoping that with the threat of flooding, that the police would be too busy to look for him?

Isn't Fargo one of the areas that is about to flood weeks ahead of schedule? Forgive and correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not going to post it, but there are articles from certain paid news blogs that say that he was convicted of a crime that involves giving alcohol to a child relative and then raping her. Needless to say, I think this is just to inflame the public (not neccessarily a bad idea where this guy is concerned) as it is in direct contradiction to what LE has said and that is that his victim was an adult.

Thanks for the heads up. My cousin lives in Fargo with 4 children. I sent her to Star Trib link to keep an eye out. She's very active in the community, so I'm sure she'll pass it along.

Yes Fargo is flooding. They have been sand bagging for a week or so now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back