Forensic Astrology - MACKENZIE COWELL last seen 2/9/10 WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuba

Reaction score
This chart is for SAT. FEB 13th, 12:45pm- Body Found

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/...Cases/MackenzieCowellDiscoveredonRiverban.jpg
MackenzieCowellDiscoveredonRiverban.jpg

LAST SEEN CHART FEB 9th, 3:00pm will be found in Post #7

Thank you so much for doing this, Tuba! Can you tell from the chart if the Crescent Bar riverfront property was the place where Mackenzie was killed?
LE at first indicated they felt that where her body was found was the crime scene.

But on 2/22, nine days after her body was found, Wenatchee Police Sgt. Cherie Smith said, "But we still don’t know where she was killed,” Smith said. “So we may have another crime scene at some point.”

Can you elaborate on what you meant by, "an acquaintance connection or chain will be helpful"?

Also, would you be able to tell from the chart IF Mackenzie parked her car where it was found, in Pitcher's Canyon? Or if the perp parked it there? The neighbor who reported the car being there to police had allegedly spotted it at about 7 PM but waited until 8:02 PM to report it to police. ETA: The car was found on the night Mackenzie went missing - Tuesday, February 9th (one month ago, today).

This is from [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4892903&postcount=4"]the timeline[/ame]:

8:02 PM - Residents report to Rivercom finding a 1997 red Pontiac Grand Prix in Squilchuck area, 2395 Pitcher Canyon Road, parked near a cattle gate. LE uses the registration info on the car to identify Reid Cowell as the owner, who confirms that his daughter has been out past curfew. One set of foot prints led away from the locked car toward road asphalt. "Somebody got the car there and parked it without anybody knowing about it.”

What I find most disappointing is that according to the chart, justice will be long in coming. :(

Because Venus, the victim here, is recently in the river bank Sign, Pisces, it is likely she was placed in that spot about three days earlier but not felled there.

I haven't thought about the car at all, so will have to take that up tomorrow. There are several indications that people who know one another will lead to the killer. Yes, it's too bad that we will achieve justice only later in this case.

Anything in the chart that speaks to a possible motive Tuba?

Thank you so very much Tuba, I appreciate the time and effort you put into these cases.

MackenzieCowellLastSeen001.jpg

Sometimes it is possible to determine a simple motive, like the revenge Amy Bishop visited on the U. of A. faculty. Other times, you would have to enter the delusional world of a killer to get some grasp of the "thinking".

What we know from the above chart is that a dramatic crisis was about to break. There would be a hostile encounter where the killer acts out as if driven in a most extreme manner. Critical degrees are always grave and reveal a situation coming to a climactic moment during an obstinate struggle.

There is more about this perpetrator beneath the chart. Twice now we are seeing the Part of Fortune in II. To some extent, this is a reference to the footprints leading from the victim's car but also, somewhere a communication that is helpful evidence plays a part in solving this crime. However, the last aspect of this Moon in her fall is not a conjunction to Mercury. Mercury withdraws and backs out of an arrangement, leaving the Sign of Capricorn before the Moon can reach it. This is called refranation and means Mercury refrains from completing any arrangement.
Because Mercury rules House 3 and House 12, this was a meeting or agreement made in the past. Mercury did have dealings with Venus because they are semi-sextile and that is an aspect of money and payment thereof. So, who are these two people? As mentioned in the earlier chart, there is a chain linkage of individuals here who will eventually lead to the killer. For a prolonged period, Venus and Saturn were in mutual reception, so this violent encounter was not Fated. It could have been resolved smoothly with Venus taking a position where she belongs, in the 4th House of endings, in Libra and Saturn taking his place in Aquarius in House 7. He would have been opposite Mars and therefore quailed and quaked and chose not to handle this.

Remember, I did warn you in the first chart that many adverse factors afflicted this encounter. I am not making it complicated. It is complicated.

The helpful communication in the case of our victim, Mackenzie Cowell, will heave into view St. Patrick's Day.

Since there have yet to be any POIs or suspects named in the murder of Mackenzie Cowell, I am wondering IF it is permissible to ask for charts to be done on persons close to Mackenzie that we would like to rule in or out, if we provide their DOBs?

Not sure about this and would like some guidance, please. TIA

Yesterday we learned Mackenzie Cowell died from “manual strangulation and stab wound to the neck,” according to the death certificate signed after her autopsy. “Blunt impact to the head” also significantly contributed to her death, the certificate said. It notes that the time interval between the homicidal violence and death was “brief.” Source

Tomorrow will be one month since Mackenzie's brutally murdered body was discovered on the bank of the Columbia River at Crescent Bar Resort. From all indications, it appears LE are no closer to solving this crime than they were when they found her body. They have been extremely tight-lipped with regard to POIs and/or suspects (IF they even have any)! It is SO frustrating! :banghead:

Is there ANYthing that Mackenzie's chart can tell us with regard to the killer's age, physical characteristics, occupation, hobby, or just anything that might help point us in some direction?

Two tidbits of factual information, relating to times, that 'might' (or might not be?) be helpful, from [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4918235&postcount=7"]the timeline[/ame]:

3:40 PM - Mackenzie's phone data indicate that her phone is at/near the Riverfront Park boat ramp. While there, the phone receives an incoming text ("hey") and replies with the same message ("hey").

5:42 PM - A cell tower bounces a signal off of MacKenzie's phone. This is the final activity on McKenzie's phone. Location has not been released by investigators.

Please, anything you can provide would be greatly appreciated as we're like dogs chasing our tails in those threads! I'm grasping (begging!) for even a scintilla of additional insight here, with help in identifying the perpetrator(s) of this crime.

We appreciate everything all of you Forensic Astrologers do; and know you all do SO much, in an effort to help provide clues and insight into solving these cases that you chart! We thank you greatly for that! :blowkiss:

PS: Mackenzie's Task Force Investigators may learn a lot from previous information divulged by your charts, Tuba! Sure do wish they'd read them!

I will reference LE commentary from the attached link.

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/...aunch-day-she-disappeared-investigato/?online

Doug Jones, spokesman for the task force investigating Cowell’s death, said the last activities on the cell phone were two text messages. They were between Cowell and her boyfriend at about 3:40 p.m. and each was, "Hey." The texts were made when the phone was at the boat launch.
Investigators are working under the assumption that Cowell, and not just her phone, were at the boat launch.

Evidently, LE isn't sure she actually did the 'response text' herself, just that her phone was in the area.

I will refer to the case of Stacy Peterson. The brother-in-law tells the story how he was in the company of Drew P. who set his phone down and excused himself from the table. Drew told him, if the phone rings, don't answer it. Shortly thereafter, Drew's cell rings and the caller ID shows Stacy's name. How coincidental!

Re FifthEssence's question: Did Mackenzie really send that response text @ 3:40 PM?

I will reference LE commentary from the attached link.

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/...aunch-day-she-disappeared-investigato/?online

Doug Jones, spokesman for the task force investigating Cowell’s death, said the last activities on the cell phone were two text messages. They were between Cowell and her boyfriend at about 3:40 p.m. and each was, "Hey." The texts were made when the phone was at the boat launch.
Investigators are working under the assumption that Cowell, and not just her phone, were at the boat launch.

Evidently, LE isn't sure she actually did the 'response text' herself, just that her phone was in the area.

I will refer to the case of Stacy Peterson. The brother-in-law tells the story how he was in the company of Drew P. who set his phone down and excused himself from the table. Drew told him, if the phone rings, don't answer it. Shortly thereafter, Drew's cell rings and the caller ID shows Stacy's name. How coincidental!

Many of the few things we've learned from LE in this case, seems to be contradicted in one way or another.

WS member, lbpom63, reportedly went down to the boat launch after that report and specifically asked a LEO about Mackenzie being there, as vs just her phone. Here is a link to lbpom63's post and the pulled quote:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4900848&postcount=686/

"he told me that for certain they know that both she, her car and her phone were at that location on that day and that is all he could tell me."

Contradictions, with regard to solving Mackenzie's ....

On Friday, March 12th the WW printed:

The heads of the three agencies involved in the investigation were asked: Could the investigation into the Cowell homicide take months or years?

• “There is always that possibility. ... It’s not going to be a quick investigation to solve. On the other hand, if we get some forensic information back or someone gives us the right information, it could close very quickly.”

— Harvey Gjesdal, Douglas County sheriff

• “It certainly could. We may not ever be able to solve it to the point where we make an arrest. We might be able to assume who committed this crime, but to ever be able to make an arrest, we don’t know.”

— Mike Harum, Chelan County sheriff

• “It could; it’s possible, but I’m sure hoping not. I guess I’m optimistic. I feel it will be solved, maybe not in the near future, but in the reasonable future. ... I can’t be specific.”

— Tom Robbins, Wenatchee police

Then on Saturday, March 13th KPQ printed

In a press release Cowell Homicide Task Force Commander Michael Wagg says to date the task force has received and investigated over 200 tips and interviewed over 670 people. A number of searches have taken place and items have been sent to the State Crime Lab and other forensic labs for examination. About a dozen investigators are working on the task force on a regular basis. Wagg says those investigators continue to work tirelessly to find the person or persons responsible for the murder of Mackenzie Cowell. While no arrests have been made to date, Wagg says investigators are very optimistic that the investigation will result in an arrest and conviction.

We've heard from the Chelan County Sheriff, the Douglas County Sheriff, the Wenatchee Police Chief, and the Homicide Task Force Commander.
As you can see we've run the complete gamut of opinions from them; ranging from the case may never be solved; to being very optimistic that the case will be solved ending with an arrest and conviction.

I noticed the FBI, who are also working the case, have yet to weigh in. :waitasec:

I think it's understandable why many of us are :banghead: here.

The sluggish pace to this investigation is built into the crime. Not only was backward Saturn in the House of wrapping up the matter but we have the Moon Fixed in House 9. That is often the mark of action that trails off, interest lost, case grows cold. The Moon not only rules the discovery but also House 2 of future action. It was the dark of the Moon when the victim was found, not helpful, and then the conjunction of Neptune to Sun clouded the scene and the evidence (Sun rules H. 3 of evidence).

The people in these counties should be terrified, particularly since the death cert information has been released. They have a monster among them.

I saw the one chart posted on a Single thread for Mackenzie's
found body on the banks of the Colombia River, (20 miles from her
Hair Salon Parking lot - and 40 miles from her home in Orondo Wa.)

I think I'll be posting a "last Text " chart as well as
her Sunrise Natal chart, as she was reported to have been born in
Wenatchee Washington on April 1 1992 an Aries Sun. (blunt force to the head)
accdg.to the autopsy (see link)

Here is the YouTube Video of last seen Parking lot, you can see her driving away at 3PM on this from her job and obviously alone:
Was she going to meet someone after work?
The report I read said there were unidentfied footprints outside of her automobile, as well as her purse and phone in the car.

There was also a "last Text Message" to her boyfriend at 3:40PM so after leaving the parking lot

Her car was found approx. 5 miles from where she worked:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ht..._apuswashingtonteenslain.html?prmid=obnetwork

Authorities say a central Washington high school student whose body was found along the Columbia River four days after she went missing was killed by manual strangulation and a stab wound to the neck.

The death certificate from the Chelan-Douglas Health District says an autopsy found that blunt impact to the head was also a significant factor in Mackenzie Cowell's death.

The 17-year-old was last seen Feb. 9 leaving a beauty school class in Wenatchee. Her locked car was found that night about 5 miles away with her purse still inside but her debit card missing.

From a Press Release 2-14-2010 Sheriff's office:
They found her purse and some clothing in the car with one set of footprints leading away from the car. Police have not said if the footprints matched Mackenzie's shoe size.

Body found : Crescent Bar Washington
Crime Scene suggests that the suspect walked away (there are only 2 roads out of there)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK9eZDVFdvM&feature=channel[/ame]

The 3PM Parking Lot Video can be seen here:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbDnbCoroR8&feature=related[/ame]

Natal Sunrise chart:
mackenziecowellsunrise.jpg

Venus in hr natal is 23°Pisces conj. Part of Killing Planet or Anareta at 20Pis
Mars is conjunct "Fomalhaut" an "immortal name" as this fixed star can promise
NN is Sextile (in harmony with) her natal Mars towards that end
Jupiter rx is opposing her natal Mars
Neptune & Uranus (fooled by a stranger) are very close within one degree
Pluto in the "Definite Loss" degree in this 8th Hs. of Death

Mackenzie 3:40PM last Text to her boyfriend :

Note: Mars and Atropos over the ASC.
Black Moon Lilith and the Sun in the 7th in Aquarius, probably the one lying in wait to kill her....but had she purposefully met up with him, OR did she give him a ride that day?

The call at 3:40PM to the b.f. and responded to with a "hey" ....isn't much to go on. Was SHE the one doing the responding, or was it her captor??

Personally I cannot tell, .......as we'd need to know who is the Moon in this chart (6th House conj.
Pluto) and WHO is the Sun (7th house conj. BML) in Aquarius?

I'm leaning towards the Sun & BML in teh 7th as the captor, and the telephone as the 3rd house
Saturn (restricting) her........with the Moon & Pluto in the 6th as a controlled, "hey", response, being controlled by another.

Any other observations or even if you see these symbols in another way, would be appreciated to know what you see.

Text from Liz earlier post :
Two tidbits of factual information, relating to times, that 'might' (or might not be?) be helpful, from
the timeline :

Quote:
3:40 PM - Mackenzie's phone data indicate that her phone is at/near the Riverfront Park boat ramp. While there, the phone receives an incoming text ("hey") and replies with the same message ("hey").

5:42 PM - A cell tower bounces a signal off of MacKenzie's phone. This is the final activity on McKenzie's phone. Location has not been released by investigators.

mackenziecowelltextmess.gif

Investigators are asking the public for more tips about the final
days of Mackenzie Cowell whose body was found Feb. 13 along the
Columbia River at Crescent Bar. Her cell phone, an LG EnV2, is still
missing.

What does this chart tell us about that last ping?

The investigators are not telling us from WHERE this occurred, in what location.....so it's no doubt after the murder was completed, and the killer had her phone in his possession.

This chart then should describe the killer and his mindset.

Ascendent is conj. Regulus, (a fixed star which has a High, yet always (eventually) a marked fall )......and therefore the SUN, is the Ruler of this chart in the 6th in AQ. conj. the Black Moon.
I'd think this is the killer.

Saturn is in the 2nd conjunct the POF (got away with it for now)
in the "Axis of Desire" the 8th house and 2nd house Axis.
Pluto (the death) in the 5th conjunct the Moon is square both Uranus in the
8th house of death and Saturn in the 2nd .

Starting with the North Node in the 5th house of recreation and uncommitted love affairs - we see NN,then the Vertex (a fated person or event), then Mercury conjunct the Black Moon in AQ, going along into the 6th, the Sun (him) chiron & Neptune.

I'm thinking that what we may be seeing is that Mackenzie was "fooled" (i.e. Neptune) into meeting this guy from the internet or from some other venue,
and agreed to meet with him where he forcibly overtook her.

IF she didn't meet him via the internet, (4th house Pallas at 19Scorpio
the so-called Evil degree), and I/C at 17Scorpio (the SN degree)
then somehow she was fooled into being at this place in time with him.
(Neptune close to the D/C)

From what I read, she was found clothed.

And the autopsy says, "Blunt force to the head" (Mackenzie was Aries Sun)
but also stabbed in the neck and strangled.

celltowerpingfrommacken.gif

Natal Sunrise chart:
mackenziecowellsunrise.jpg

Venus in hr natal is 23°Pisces conj. Part of Killing Planet or Anareta at 20Pis
Mars is conjunct "Fomalhaut" an "immortal name" as this fixed star can promise
NN is Sextile (in harmony with) her natal Mars towards that end
Jupiter rx is opposing her natal Mars
Neptune & Uranus (fooled by a stranger) are very close within one degree
Pluto in the "Definite Loss" degree in this 8th Hs. of Death

With all due respect; just to verify that MC DOB 04/01/1992 not sure of formatting used for your analysis and birthplace=Kirkland, WA (as noted at public memorial service 02/25/2010). Thank you for all your hard work.

The above Sunrise Natal Chart is based on the correct birth date of Mackenzie April 1, 1992. (different date format used ).

As you will note, the SUN symbol/glyph is in the proper sign of Aries beings she was born April 1st. See the V looking symbol at what someone unfamiliar with a chart layout would call 9 o'clock. The Aries Sun is right there in that 1st House because a 'sunrise time' of birth was used beings we don't have her true time of birth.

When you don't have actual confirmed time of birth, astrologers usually use Sunrise or Noon in order to get a snapshot of the day's planets. We can see where the planets & the luminaries stand among themselves and how they intereact with each other which then reflects on us.
In this Natal chart for example, we see Mars is in opposition to Jupiter. No matter what time of the day she was born on April 1st,1992, this opposition was present in the heavens.

Thank you for pointing out the correct place of birth. Because the towns are in close proximity, it doesn't make any meaningful difference. Now if the birth place was Raleigh S.C., there would be an ever so slight difference.

Appreciate your concern and interest.
Thank you!

There is a possibility that Mackenzie may have recently become involved with a guy whose date of birth is March 20, 1990. Can you possibly enlighten us as to whether this person may have had any involvement in Mackenzie's death?

Thanks so much for all of the astrological analyzing all of you do!! It's appreciated more than you know! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni