705 users online (97 members and 608 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Makenzie Cowell last Text

Mackenzie 3:40PM last Text to her boyfriend :

Note: Mars and Atropos over the ASC.
    Black Moon Lilith and the Sun in the 7th in Aquarius, probably the one lying in wait to kill her....but had she purposefully met up with him, OR did she give him a ride that day?

The call at 3:40PM to the b.f. and responded to with a "hey" ....isn't much to go on. Was SHE the one doing the responding, or was it her captor??

Personally I cannot tell, .......as we'd need to know who is the Moon in this chart (6th House conj.
    Pluto) and WHO is the Sun (7th house conj. BML) in Aquarius?

I'm leaning towards the Sun & BML in teh 7th as the captor, and the telephone as the 3rd house
    Saturn (restricting) her........with the Moon & Pluto in the 6th as a controlled, "hey", response, being controlled by another.

Any other observations or even if you see these symbols in another way, would be appreciated to know what you see.

Text from Liz earlier post :
    Two tidbits of factual information, relating to times, that 'might' (or might not be?) be helpful, from
    the timeline :

Quote:
    3:40 PM - Mackenzie's phone data indicate that her phone is at/near the Riverfront Park boat ramp. While there, the phone receives an incoming text ("hey") and replies with the same message ("hey").

5:42 PM - A cell tower bounces a signal off of MacKenzie's phone. This is the final activity on McKenzie's phone. Location has not been released by investigators.

Last edited by Leomoon80; 03-15-2010 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Added quote

Last "Ping" off of Cell tower on Mackenzie's cell phone

Investigators are asking the public for more tips about the final
    days of Mackenzie Cowell whose body was found Feb. 13 along the
    Columbia River at Crescent Bar. Her cell phone, an LG EnV2, is still
    missing.

What does this chart tell us about that last ping?

The investigators are not telling us from WHERE this occurred, in what location.....so it's no doubt after the murder was completed, and the killer had her phone in his possession.

This chart then should describe the killer and his mindset.

Ascendent is conj. Regulus, (a fixed star which has a High, yet always (eventually) a marked fall )......and therefore the SUN, is the Ruler of this chart in the 6th in AQ. conj. the Black Moon.
    I'd think this is the killer.

Saturn is in the 2nd conjunct the POF (got away with it for now)
    in the "Axis of Desire" the 8th house and 2nd house Axis.
    Pluto (the death) in the 5th conjunct the Moon is square both Uranus in the
    8th house of death and Saturn in the 2nd .

Starting with the North Node in the 5th house of recreation and uncommitted love affairs - we see NN,then the Vertex (a fated person or event), then Mercury conjunct the Black Moon in AQ, going along into the 6th, the Sun (him) chiron & Neptune.

I'm thinking that what we may be seeing is that Mackenzie was "fooled" (i.e. Neptune) into meeting this guy from the internet or from some other venue,
    and agreed to meet with him where he forcibly overtook her.

IF she didn't meet him via the internet, (4th house Pallas at 19Scorpio
    the so-called Evil degree), and I/C at 17Scorpio (the SN degree)
    then somehow she was fooled into being at this place in time with him.
    (Neptune close to the D/C)

From what I read, she was found clothed.

And the autopsy says, "Blunt force to the head" (Mackenzie was Aries Sun)
    but also stabbed in the neck and strangled.

Quote Originally Posted by Leomoon80 View Post
    Natal Sunrise chart:

Venus in hr natal is 23°Pisces conj. Part of Killing Planet or Anareta at 20Pis
    Mars is conjunct "Fomalhaut" an "immortal name" as this fixed star can promise
    NN is Sextile (in harmony with) her natal Mars towards that end
    Jupiter rx is opposing her natal Mars
    Neptune & Uranus (fooled by a stranger) are very close within one degree
    Pluto in the "Definite Loss" degree in this 8th Hs. of Death

With all due respect; just to verify that MC DOB 04/01/1992 not sure of formatting used for your analysis and birthplace=Kirkland, WA (as noted at public memorial service 02/25/2010). Thank you for all your hard work.

The above Sunrise Natal Chart is based on the correct birth date of Mackenzie April 1, 1992. (different date format used ).

As you will note, the SUN symbol/glyph is in the proper sign of Aries beings she was born April 1st. See the V looking symbol at what someone unfamiliar with a chart layout would call 9 o'clock. The Aries Sun is right there in that 1st House because a 'sunrise time' of birth was used beings we don't have her true time of birth.

When you don't have actual confirmed time of birth, astrologers usually use Sunrise or Noon in order to get a snapshot of the day's planets. We can see where the planets & the luminaries stand among themselves and how they intereact with each other which then reflects on us.
    In this Natal chart for example, we see Mars is in opposition to Jupiter. No matter what time of the day she was born on April 1st,1992, this opposition was present in the heavens.

Thank you for pointing out the correct place of birth. Because the towns are in close proximity, it doesn't make any meaningful difference. Now if the birth place was Raleigh S.C., there would be an ever so slight difference.

Appreciate your concern and interest.
    Thank you!

Last edited by FifthEssence; 03-16-2010 at 06:51 AM. Reason: ex:

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo

Mackenzie Cowell

There is a possibility that Mackenzie may have recently become involved with a guy whose date of birth is March 20, 1990. Can you possibly enlighten us as to whether this person may have had any involvement in Mackenzie's death?

Thanks so much for all of the astrological analyzing all of you do!! It's appreciated more than you know!

Mackenzie

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    There is a possibility that Mackenzie may have recently become involved with a guy whose date of birth is March 20, 1990. Can you possibly enlighten us as to whether this person may have had any involvement in Mackenzie's death?

Thanks so much for all of the astrological analyzing all of you do!! It's appreciated more than you know!

Liz: I think all we might be able to do, with a place of birth of a person born on this day and year, is what a generically speaking, person may have been going through on the day she disappeared.

Not specific then (to one person in particular) but a "generic" answer for anyone born this day

What location was someone born that you had in mind, or are you just thinking near Wenatchee Wa?

Mackenzie Cowell

Liz: I think all we might be able to do, with a place of birth of a person born on this day and year, is what a generically speaking, person may have been going through on the day she disappeared.

Not specific then (to one person in particular) but a "generic" answer for anyone born this day

What location was someone born that you had in mind, or are you just thinking near Wenatchee Wa?

I've been searching all over for a couple hours to try to find his place of birth, to no avail. I'm not the best sleuth, by any stretch of the imagination, and I don't have any paid subscriptions to any search sites.

The best information I have on this person is that he currently lives in the greater Tacoma area; more specifically Orting, WA. My best estimation (with help from Mapquest) Orting is about 166 miles west, southwest of Wenatchee. I apologize for not being able to provide a specific place of birth.

Thanks so much for your help, Leomoon!

ETA: Title
    Last edited by Liz; 03-16-2010 at 06:26 PM.

Natal Chart information:

For anyone born under a chart with these placements, the life would tend to be a person
    Who doesn’t easily follow the rules, skirts responsible behavior, dances to the beat of his own drummer and then some!

First off, this person would have their Moon in Capricorn, (all day this day) not the warmest of emotions or signs for one’s Moon to be located . His Mercury at 1Aries, (critical degree), and Venus in Aquarius
    Willing to give another their “space”….But his Venus is also square to Pluto (controlling and perhaps manipulating with lovers) so mitigating the " willing to give " part i.e. selfish person for sure (testimony of this, - see Jupiter's aspects)
    And Venus is also conjunct the NN in AQ.

The most worrisome of such a person, for their life and others might be the placement of
    their Pluto conjunct the Black Moon at 15Scorpio, a very critical degree…..and both of course, extremely strong, as Pluto rules Scorpio. So double the strength here to the square to Venus or quadruple it perhaps and even throw in the critical degree (at least quadruple the strength of Scorpio and Pluto with the BML)

His Mars would be in Aquarius – conjunct Venus, so one who perhaps is a ladies man, but not a “stayer”…..one who likes their freedom a bit .

Uranus is a problem for this person’s life, anyone born this day in this area of the Pacific Northwest., has Uranus 9Capricorn (Facies, - i.e. ruthless behavior)
    Square to that critical Mercury at 1Aries, - and square to the Pisces Sun (in the Anaretic degree or 29th deg.of Pisces) so, again a critical position.

Not to mention, that Jupiter is also opposite Uranus square to Mercury
    Opposite the Moon and square the Sun!
    Not exactly a generous human being, or having trouble with generosity of spirit (imo)

Whoosh, this person is a caldroun of upset and angst, a walking landmine. Or perhaps a seething volcano?

But of course there are some people who go through life this way, and never commit
    A seriously violent crime.

Free will prevails.

Transits for Feb. 9th, 2010: for the hypothetical person:

(I'll see if I can post a thumbnail chart here) Sunrise chart w/out the time of birth:

Synastry of Mackenzie and hypothetical guy: Note: Mackenzie is the Blue color on the Inside, and the guy on the outside in red as for the planets
    Last edited by Leomoon80; 03-16-2010 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Highlighting & add chart thumbnails

This chap, we'll call him Boyfriend, has one strong tie to the victim's disappearance. Mars for the day M. C. went missing was directly opposite his Mars and Mercury was on his Mars when her body was found. This could easily describe a young man's emotions on learning his new love interest was dead~frustration on the prod because someone took out his girl. Alternatively, he could have set her up for this horrible fate. Could he have been the hands-on killer? The level of anger is there but the other direct involvement is not.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Thank you both so very much, Tuba and Leomoon80! I truly appreciate all your hard work!

MacKenzie Cowell

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Thank you both so very much, Tuba and Leomoon80! I truly appreciate all your hard work!
    No problem, we love astrology on this site.

I'm just now reading that this is a rather complicated case,because there are so many "players".
    From her mother's b.f., (a construction man?).....to many others, including a new guy she wanted to date from Tacoma, to the old boyfriend, who some say just bought her a Valentine's gift all of these issues and facts referenced on the websleuth's link below. A complicated history.

There are really a LOT of people, with a lot of questions here.

This is really hairy stuff and rather hard to keep up with. Personalities, non-withstanding. Too many people, too little correspondance.

So, I'd not take the one data, anymore heavier then if we saw the others to compare with as it simply wouldn't be fair to do so.

Sometimes (as they say) "Birds of a feather" what is it?

"Flock together?"

Leomoon
    REF:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/arc...p/t-97854.html
    Last edited by Leomoon80; 03-16-2010 at 11:49 PM. Reason: highlighted

A dedicated thread for Mackenzie in the Forensic Astrology Forum
    --- this is fantastic! Thank you all so much!!

Last edited by Liz; 03-17-2010 at 12:18 AM.

Mackenzie Cowell

No problem, we love astrology on this site.

I'm just now reading that this is a rather complicated case,because there are so many "players".
    From her mother's b.f., (a construction man?).....to many others, including a new guy she wanted to date from Tacoma, to the old boyfriend, who some say just bought her a Valentine's gift all of these issues and facts referenced on the websleuth's link below. A complicated history.

There are really a LOT of people, with a lot of questions here.

This is really hairy stuff and rather hard to keep up with. Personalities, non-withstanding. Too many people, too little correspondance.

So, I'd not take the one data, anymore heavier then if we saw the others to compare with as it simply wouldn't be fair to do so.

Sometimes (as they say) "Birds of a feather" what is it?

"Flock together?"

Leomoon
    REF:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/arc...p/t-97854.html
    I'm so glad you all love astrology. At times I feel like we are asking too much and working you guys too hard though!

Yes, as to this being a complicated case. As Tuba forewarned us "Remember, I did warn you in the first chart that many adverse factors afflicted this encounter. I am not making it complicated. It is complicated."

Complicated, and frustrating too, as I've previously expressed!

There are quite a few players and very little factual information to go on from Law Enforcement. LEOs are keeping most of what they know very close to the vest. Therefore, it causes us sleuthers at times to go off on wild tangents of speculation, that are probably nothing even close to the truth.
    Mainly because we have so few facts to sleuth out.

That's why I was so desperate for you (all) to give your thoughts about whatever charts you could do on whatever you could do them on. There are many of us that do greatly appreciate everything you all have contributed.

I think you all are helping us to figure out a few things; even if it's that we'll never be able to figure this case out to where we will feel with any assurance that it's provable "beyond a reasonable doubt"!

I hope & pray the crime lab returns some good forensic evidence; but at this point, I'm not very confident about that happening!

Thanks again, Leomoon; and everyone else, too, for ALL your help!

Mackenzie Cowell

Is there any way you could do a birth reading on another suspect? Initials are JF and birthate is 5-27-68. Probably born in Eastern Washington. Is he in any way involved in MC's death?

Quote Originally Posted by justiceformackenzie View Post
    Is there any way you could do a birth reading on another suspect? Initials are JF and birthate is 5-27-68. Probably born in Eastern Washington. Is he in any way involved in MC's death?
    According to court records of his marriage license it says he was born in Vallejo, CA.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast