GUILTY OR - David Feathers for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Molalla, 2010

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
I know we read about these pedo-pervs getting busted every day -- but this is different as it looks like the Internet Cops tracked down the monster & a young girl was rescued from awful abuse.

Molalla Man Faces 75 Child *advertiser censored*, Sex Charges
Investigators Identify Victim As 13-Year-Old Girl

POSTED: 12:41 pm PDT March 16, 2010
UPDATED: 1:13 pm PDT March 16, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A Molalla man is facing 75 counts of child *advertiser censored* and sexual assault charges, state Department of Justice officials said.

The attorney general's office said 46-year-old David Feathers was arraigned Tuesday on the following charges:

* 22 counts of using a child in display of sexually explicit conduct
* 22 counts of encouraging child sexual abuse in the first degree
* 22 counts of encouraging child sexual abuse in the second degree
* 4 counts of sexual abuse in the first degree
* 1 count of unlawful sexual penetration in the second degree
* 3 counts of rape in the second degree
* 1 count of sodomy in the second degree

More than 30 of the charges carry mandatory prison sentences, according to Justice Department officials.

The charges stem from an investigation initiated March 2 by the state's Internet Crimes Against Children unit. Investigators later identified the victim as a 13-year-old girl.

http://www.kptv.com/news/22856940/detail.html

Wasn't this about the time the story broke about Michael Marceau and Lisa Ford got caught with child *advertiser censored* showing them raping and sodomizing Ford's children (a teen boy with severe disabilities and a young girl). I checked and they were arrested on Feb. 19th as *advertiser censored* was found on a Bureau of Indian Affairs computer. There's a comment that other victims were involved. Mollala and Aloha, where the Marceau/Ford couple lived, are both suburbs of greater Portland. I have a funny feeling that the cases might be related. Hmmmm.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...rimes-against-own/k6zsWbGuFk-zI51SiMJ2NQ.cspx

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/03/michael_marceau_lisa_ford_admi.php

When a mad dog attacks a child they euthanize the dog so he can never be a danger again.This is not a man but an animal so same rules should apply.

MOLALLA MAN INDICTED ON CHILD *advertiser censored* AND OTHER SEX CHARGES
March 16, 2010

David B. Feathers faces 75 felony counts

Oregon Attorney General John Kroger today announced the indictment of a Molalla man on 75 counts of child *advertiser censored* and sexual assault charges.

David B. Feathers (DOB: 2/12/64) was arraigned this morning on 22 counts of Using a Child in Display of Sexually Explicit Conduct; 22 counts of Encouraging Child Sexual Abuse in the First Degree; 22 counts of Encouraging Child Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree; 4 counts of Sexual Abuse in the First Degree; 1 count of Unlawful Sexual Penetration in the Second Degree; 3 counts of Rape in the Second Degree; and 1 count of Sodomy in the Second Degree.

Thirty one of the counts are Ballot Measure 11 crimes with mandatory minimum prison sentences.

The Oregon Department of Justice Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) unit initiated the investigation on March 2. Assisting in the investigation was the Multnomah County Child Abuse Team, an interagency task force comprised of detectives from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, the Gresham Police Department and the Portland Police Bureau.

The Multnomah County District Attorney's Office is prosecuting the case.
"I'd like to thank the Child Abuse Team for lending their assistance on this extremely important case," said Attorney General Kroger.

A search warrant was executed at a Portland business on March 4. Investigators later identified the victim as a 13-year-old girl. On March 5, another search warrant was executed at a Molalla residence. Feathers was arrested March 5 at work.

http://www.doj.state.or.us/releases/2010/rel031610.shtml

Does this sound like the was sharing his home-made child *advertiser censored* from his WORK computer??

To me TX Mist, it sounds like they served the warrant while he was at work, and when they found things at the home under that warrant, they were able to arrest him the same day before he got home.
That's just how I'm taking it, but nothing would surprise me anymore.

To me TX Mist, it sounds like they served the warrant while he was at work, and when they found things at the home under that warrant, they were able to arrest him the same day before he got home.
That's just how I'm taking it, but nothing would surprise me anymore.

here's how they caught him...I guess they figured out where he worked because of what they saw in the pics.

According to court documents, the Oregon Department of Justice received cybertips from the
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, where experts had determined that images and videos showed sexually explicit conduct with a child.

Some of the images showed a partially clothed adult male with a young teen-aged girl dressed only in underwear. The pictures appeared to have been taken in an industrial warehouse, a bedroom, a restroom and a business office.

Another image showed a very young girl, naked.

After carefully examining the photos, police identified a business card from Deka Batteries & Accessories, documents say. Subsequent interviews of company employees led police to Feathers.

more here

http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2010/03/molalla_man_faces_75_child_por.html

so he was raping a girl at a buisness office and no one noticed :(

Is it just me or does it sound as if there's the possibility that there's two girls involved? The documents mention a 13 year old and then the article linked above says:

"Some of the images showed a partially clothed adult male with a young teen-aged girl dressed only in underwear. The pictures appeared to have been taken in an industrial warehouse, a bedroom, a restroom and a business office.

Another image showed a very young girl, naked."

So, one girl or two?

Oh, okay, like I said...nothing would surprise me.

I was thinking he was sharing the CP -- not *making* it "on the job". :sick:

This is even worse if he was taking pics at his jobsite or someone else's!!

Makes me wonder if other pervs are involved...like a pedo ring.

ETA: sounds like at least 2 girls. :(

that says the buisness office is one of the places the pics were taken, so we're not just talking about kiddie *advertiser censored* on his work computer, we're talking about him filming it at work :(

I turned on the news this morning at 6am and when they said the name and showed his picture I about had a heart attack!
He was in my group of friends in Jr High and part of High School. He was more of "one of the crowd" I never personally went to his house or anything but he was good friends with my high school boyfriend.

I HAD NO CLUE HE WAS LIKE THIS!!

I had re-connected with him via facebook, and immediatley called my highschool friend who had brief e-mails with him via facebook a few months back. He painted the picture of two failed marriages, unlucky in love, and I believe he told her he had an adult child, and that he was focusing on "his life" yeah.. right...

It is 8 hours since I first saw it on the news and I still am in shock.
I would have NEVER guessed in a million years.

With Darrin Daily in Newberg with the Craigslist Child *advertiser censored* incident last year and now this I am so freaked out I don't think I can trust ANYBODY with my children!

Thank God he got caught and I pray for his victims .. it is just so so sad, I wanted to puke when they said they think there are more victims even as young as age 5...

I immediately thought of Darrin too. I still don't think Darrin was bright enough to set up all he did. And it's been shown that one of his buddies, Alisa Nice, who had sex with the 14 year old, is cognitively challenged. So, if this is a ring, who's running it? Remember all the really creepy stuff we found on Darrin? He was obviously connected outside his typical social circle (in Newberg) to a larger group of highly talented photographers, dancers, and artists who "dabbled" in S & M in the Portland area. Darrin never seemed to fit. I wonder if any of this could be connected. Also haven't heard more about the guy with the Indian Affairs computer who was caught with child *advertiser censored*. In fact, there were two.

So we've got Darrin Daily, Michael Marceau, Lisa Ford, and now David Feathers--all within miles of each other. And remember, there's several more who answered the Craigslist ad which Darrin placed. Several of those guys have trials coming up. Add in the government guys from Indian Affairs. That's a lot to uncover within a very short time span. Also, each person was actually making the *advertiser censored*, not just trading it.

Freefallzzzz--Your response to learning of Feathers' arrest is exactly the same as the response of the neighbors and friends of Marceau and Ford. Nice people, nice house, sweet kids....never would have thought it. It's chilling.

If you look on whitepages, a David Feathers comes up in Portland as a Management Information Services Manager for an machine works company which is out by the airport not far from where the battery company is. I noticed that the machine works company received a government contract and it looks as if the battery company also does some government work. Could be a different guy but.....

It's hard to say if they are all connected. Darrin Daily and I had a mutual local Portland photographer as a mutual friend on MySpace, Alisa Nice was on the friends list of some of my friends on Facebook, and I have never met Darrin or Alisa.

On David's Facebook it looks like it's just mainly classmates as his friends, very much unlike that creepy Darrin Daily MySpace that I noticed is still up there.. ughhh...

I just keep replaying in my mind, the news guy on TV saying, they think there may be more victims of David Feathers some as young as 5 YEARS OLD!
And he too had camera, video etc taken from his home.

Is there an online link for that warrant? They showed the printed pages of it on the news think it may be on the internet somewhere?

If you look on whitepages, a David Feathers comes up in Portland as a Management Information Services Manager for an machine works company which is out by the airport not far from where the battery company is. I noticed that the machine works company received a government contract and it looks as if the battery company also does some government work. Could be a different guy but.....

The Molalla Pioneer says
Investigators executed a search warrant at East Penn Manufacturing Company at 13017 NE Airport Way in Portland on March 4 and then searched a Molalla residence on March 5. A 13-year-old girl is said to be a victim in the case, according to the attorney general’s office. Feathers was arrested on March 5 at his workplace.

Here is Google listing of where he worked

East Penn Manufacturing Co Inc
13017 Northeast Airport Way, Portland, OR 97230-1034
(503) 257-8838‎

Category: Batteries Wholesale & Mfrs

I turned on the news this morning at 6am and when they said the name and showed his picture I about had a heart attack!
He was in my group of friends in Jr High and part of High School. He was more of "one of the crowd" I never personally went to his house or anything but he was good friends with my high school boyfriend.

I HAD NO CLUE HE WAS LIKE THIS!!

I had re-connected with him via facebook, and immediatley called my highschool friend who had brief e-mails with him via facebook a few months back. He painted the picture of two failed marriages, unlucky in love, and I believe he told her he had an adult child, and that he was focusing on "his life" yeah.. right...

It is 8 hours since I first saw it on the news and I still am in shock.
I would have NEVER guessed in a million years.

With Darrin Daily in Newberg with the Craigslist Child *advertiser censored* incident last year and now this I am so freaked out I don't think I can trust ANYBODY with my children!

Thank God he got caught and I pray for his victims .. it is just so so sad, I wanted to puke when they said they think there are more victims even as young as age 5...

I would be in shock too, girl....every day I'm afraid that when I click on a link to a story about a perv that a mug shot of someone I know is gonna be there....or click over to the local news channel & get blown away.

I'm bracing myself because realistically I think it's only a matter of time....there's just too many of 'em out there. :mad:

TM, happens far more than I wish it did here in quiet little Ashland. Pedophiles can live next door. Yeah, you betcha. I just pray I live long enough to open up WS and find a certain name or two on the list. I have a fantasy that you, TM, have it all set up for me when I wake up one fine morning!!

So, there are thought to be victims as young as five year olds? Reread the Marceau and Ford article. They not only raped and filmed the disabled male teen and the 6 year old girl of Lisa Ford but it is thought that Marceau's two children (boy, aged 5 and girl, aged 10) might have been in danger. Being that this couple admitted their crimes, I wonder if they're giving up names?

http://www.oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2010/02/aloha_couple_admits_photgarph.html

"Marceau admitted to agents that he traded images of child *advertiser censored* with at least 15 people using Yahoo! picture sharing...."

and

http://theportlander.com/beaverton-...use-against-own-children-more-victims-feared/

"Detectives and agents found photographic evidence that both Ford and Marceau were engaging in sexual intercourse and other deviant sexual behavior with both children. There is also evidence that they were trading the pictures on the internet."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back