1006 users online (170 members and 836 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.03.16 Tommy Croslin wants to take a polygraph test to clear his name.

Has this been posted? I looked on the board and didn't see a thread. I apologize if I missed it. I really think even more than before that he is being set up. If was guilty of anything then why would he offer to do this? I think it speaks volumes.

Breaking news: Misty Croslin's brother wants to take a polygraph test from behind bars! Tommy Croslin apparently wants to take a poly as soon as possible to clear his name!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
    Last edited by Kimster; 04-01-2010 at 09:12 PM. Reason: added date to title

Verrrrrrrry interesting! Remember, Misty wanted to take a poly to clear her name and look where it got her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Verrrrrrrry interesting! Remember, Misty wanted to take a poly to clear her name and look where it got her.
    True. The thing is though with Tommy something is just different. I just don't think he had anything to do with it. There is something there that I just can't put my finger on but I really don't think he knows what happened. The thing with Misty is it was obvious from DAY ONE that she had something to do with it. Misty isn't very smart either so we have to take that into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    Has this been posted? I looked on the board and didn't see a thread. I apologize if I missed it. I really think even more than before that he is being set up. If was guilty of anything then why would he offer to do this? I think it speaks volumes.

Breaking news: Misty Croslin's brother wants to take a polygraph test from behind bars! Tommy Croslin apparently wants to take a poly as soon as possible to clear his name!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
    Willenfan ~ do you work for NG in any capacity?
    Missing Persons Case Archive Albums ~ http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...nkycrankerson/

Quote Originally Posted by crocus View Post
    Willenfan ~ do you work for NG in any capacity?
    Nope. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post
    True. The thing is though with Tommy something is just different. I just don't think he had anything to do with it. There is something there that I just can't put my finger on but I really don't think he knows what happened. The thing with Misty is it was obvious from DAY ONE that she had something to do with it. Misty isn't very smart either so we have to take that into consideration.
    The way Misty throws him under the bus makes me think he didn't either. You wouldn't want to make someone angry if they knew something about you, ya know?

This whole thing is just driving me batty! At least the site says that new videos are coming out again.

i am sure someone would give him one right away, if this is true, so what is stopping him? contact LE and i bet they would be there with their little machine and dials before he could say _____ did it...

will we hear about this as a "bombshell, breaking news" next month sometime on NG?

It has only been a year.
    LE has only been in contact with him a dozen times thus far.
    Just wonderful that we are just now getting around to polygraphs for key people in the case. And even better that they are requesting them. Are you F'ing kidding me?

I don't think Tommy had anything to do with Haleigh being missing. I believe that he knows a little bit and perhaps participated in the clean up but he doesn't know everything. I'm glad that he is offering to clear his name...hope we get the true test results...Maybe this is Tommy's chance to tell what he knows since no one else wants to. Maybe Misty plan to set up Tommy will backfire on her. I sure hope so!

Tommy tell everything and I mean everything that you know!

Seems like someone is breaking down, yeh?

I hope whatever he says lead LE to Haleigh. Last time they had Tommy hemmed up, LE started draining ponds, finding marijuana plants, re-interviewing people. Tommy has information, no doubt in my mind. But what I don't understand is, if he's offering to take a LDT now, did he not take one back in August(?) If not, WHY NOT? I hope with this LDT, Tommy can break this case.

ETA: I too have wondered why Misty would keep pointing the finger at Tommy and Jo. If they had something on her, why would she do that? More deflection maybe? Away from someone else. Who else is left? TN, GMS, Ron, and Timmy. We know that Chelsey CARES about Timmy. Timmy had access to the blue van and Jo was found that early morning with his clothes still on. Maybe Jo was so high on something that he passed out and Timmy took the van on his own....to help Misty. He was Ron's favorite. No, I don't think that Timmy harmed Haleigh but he may have helped clean up. LE sure did interview Timmy and Chelsea for at least 16 hours, right? Maybe Chelsey was the one that accompanied Timmy that night and not Jo. Didn't Lindsey or Misty call Chelsey and ask her if SHE put the scratch on the van? Maybe they kept Tommy out of the loop because they were afraid he would tell Lisa and Hank Sr. Misty and Ron probably felt that Timmy wouldn't rat them out but Tommy would. The more I type the more convinced I am that Tommy knows only what he's heard or been told by an inside source. JMO

I know there was the Ratgate incident but it came a little late in the game, don't ya think? At least 6-7 months later. So maybe Tommy found out a little bit more about what happened to Haleigh and confronted Misty with it, and apparently HIT A NERVE. He ended up with a dead rat. Imagine that.
    Last edited by suspicious1; 03-17-2010 at 03:16 AM.

Tommy has mentioned wanting to take a LDT in some of the conversations we have already heard. I hope these really are new tapes, maybe he is asking again ???

TY Willenfan for posting that.

Didn't Tommy already take a lie detector test when he was arrested a few months ago? I would think that LE would have given him one then, or when Haleigh first disappeared. I don't believe that Tommy had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, or assisted in any way with a cover-up. I think that he has a serious drug problem and thieved in order to support it. IMO he has nothing concrete to offer LE to assist in finding Haleigh, only that he didn't participate.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    It has only been a year.
    Just wonderful that we are just now getting around to polygraphs for key people in the case. And even better that they are requesting them. Are you F'ing kidding me?

My sentiments exactly....

The characters that are asking for lie detector tests never needed them. LE knows who they are looking at. No need to waste time and money where nothing is needed or will be accomplished. (And, let's not forget, lie detector tests are not infallible many people pass them that are clearly lying.) JMO.
    Last edited by 21merc7; 03-17-2010 at 06:50 AM.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    It has only been a year.

I ask the same question but then we have Ronald who stood by Misty as she told the police what happened although Ronald knew she was lying. We have a phone call about a vehicle very early that morning. Misty didn'g fail just one LDT but she can't give a Plausible excuse as to why. We have a father who not only confronts Misty is front of LE about what she's said but he refuses to work with LE to find his missing daughter.. And his family....don't even get me started there.

Do we even know if the mh was actually treated like a crime scene?

Novice Seeker
    Disclaimer: Any and All comments by me are my thoughts and opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Novice Seeker View Post
    I ask the same question but then we have Ronald who stood by Misty as she told the police what happened although Ronald knew she was lying. We have a phone call about a vehicle very early that morning. Misty didn'g fail just one LDT but she can't give a Plausible excuse as to why. We have a father who not only confronts Misty is front of LE about what she's said but he refuses to work with LE to find his missing daughter.. And his family....don't even get me started there.

Do we even know if the mh was actually treated like a crime scene?

Novice Seeker
    At least it was taped off as a crime scene for quite a while and they must have been able to recover some evidence there. Strangely though, they took the door to evidence only after they had already released the MH to the family.

I doubt that Misty understands how polygraphs work enough to figure out a plausible excuse why they wouldn't on her. Anyway, "I was stoned" would hardly win any hearts.
    Last edited by Donjeta; 03-17-2010 at 07:18 AM.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast