Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Justthinkin

I remember hearing talk about the other 20 year old back then, I can almost remember who he was. Think his last name may have been the same as one of the others interviewed during the days following the murders.

Will take me a few days but I think I can get articles from Current Argus 2 weeks prior to Murders and 2 weeks after. Possibly can find arrest article either before or after. I had my hands on all Current Argus from 40’s to 90’s at one time, still think I can get the dates I need.

Also, email me and let me know name you wish to find address for sex offender. Anything from 1939 to 2009. You should be able to get to my email address thru Websleuths.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doggone For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doggone View Post
    Justthinkin

I remember hearing talk about the other 20 year old back then, I can almost remember who he was. Think his last name may have been the same as one of the others interviewed during the days following the murders.

Will take me a few days but I think I can get articles from Current Argus 2 weeks prior to Murders and 2 weeks after. Possibly can find arrest article either before or after. I had my hands on all Current Argus from 40’s to 90’s at one time, still think I can get the dates I need.

Also, email me and let me know name you wish to find address for sex offender. Anything from 1939 to 2009. You should be able to get to my email address thru Websleuths.com
    Thanks Doggone...appreciate your help. I planned a trip to Carlsbad last March but didn't get to come...so I'm at the mercy of others. Again thank you for the help. Justthinkin...please keep asking the questions...sometimes my brain just shuts down...and I can't think of anything to ask.....thanks for the support and hard work.
    Hopefully we can get this 20 yr. old guy identified.

Doggone, I don't think WS will give out your email addy, but you can request to be allowed the use of PM. If that doesn't work, you can go to the games section on WS, play games until you have enough entries to allow you to utilize the PM feature.
    jt

Quote Originally Posted by justthinkin View Post
    Doggone, I don't think WS will give out your email addy, but you can request to be allowed the use of PM. If that doesn't work, you can go to the games section on WS, play games until you have enough entries to allow you to utilize the PM feature.
    jt
    justthinkin, you should have 10 meg of files by now along with a little explanation of them. Let me know if you don't get them. Don't know if they will help but you never know what will ring the right bell.

Just got 'em, Doggone. Thank you!

Post #974 and #975

justthinki, have a look at post #974 and #975

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doggone For This Useful Post:

I see what you are saying, Doggone, but just because there were no charges, doesn't necessarily mean he didn't do it, ya know?
    Last edited by justthinkin; 07-11-2010 at 12:26 AM.

Mattie Restine Murder case

Quote Originally Posted by justthinkin View Post
    I see what you are saying, Doggone, but just because there were no charges, doesn't necessarily mean he didn't do it, ya know?
    Bumping for Mattie and Patty....
    August 11, 1961 ....unsolved murder case of two beautiful young girls...please if anyone has information regarding this case ...please call the Eddy County Sheriff's Office in Carlsbad, New Mexico.....or share your information here on Websleuths.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine 1950 For This Useful Post:

Mattie Catherine Restine & Patty Sue Pritz Unsolved Murder Case

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine 1950 View Post
    Bumping for Mattie and Patty....
    August 11, 1961 ....unsolved murder case of two beautiful young girls...please if anyone has information regarding this case ...please call the Eddy County Sheriff's Office in Carlsbad, New Mexico.....or share your information here on Websleuths.
    Bumping for Mattie and Patty.

Mattie Catherine Restine and Patty Sue Pritz Murder Case

Bumping for Mattie and Patty.
    Some good news....the FBI VICAP GROUP....is working on the case again....
    The Eddy County Sheriff's Office emailed me and told me this news this week.

Please keep working on this case people...Our families appreciate all that has been offered on solving this case. August 11, 2010 will be 49 yrs ....since the girls were murdered. I believe this case can be solved...so please keep up the search for what happened (who killed) to Mattie and Patty.
    Thanks, Anne

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunshine 1950 For This Useful Post:

Some good news....the FBI VICAP GROUP....is working on the case again....
    The Eddy County Sheriff's Office emailed me and told me this news this week.

Please keep working on this case people...Our families appreciate all that has been offered on solving this case. August 11, 2010 will be 49 yrs ....since the girls were murdered. I believe this case can be solved...so please keep up the search for what happened (who killed) to Mattie and Patty.
    Thanks, Anne
    That is good news! Don't get discouraged if you don't receive much in the way of communiations from them. I imagine that they will be pretty quiet on the tips and evidence they are working on. I would like to see the Vidocq Society pick this case up as well.
    “Finding the occasional straw of truth awash in a great ocean of confusion and bamboozle requires intelligence, vigilance, dedication and courage. But if we don’t practice these tough habits of thought, we cannot hope to solve the truly serious problems that face us – and we risk becoming a nation of suckers, up for grabs by the next charlatan who comes along.” – Carl Sagan, The Fine Art of Baloney Detection

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hurricane For This Useful Post:

Anne, that is wonderful news! I've not posted here before but I have been lurking and praying that you will receive the answers that are so deserved for Mattie and Patty.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia For This Useful Post:

Mattie Catherine Restine & Patty Sue Pritz Murder Case

Quote Originally Posted by Maia View Post
    Anne, that is wonderful news! I've not posted here before but I have been lurking and praying that you will receive the answers that are so deserved for Mattie and Patty.
    Thank You Maia, yes it is great news. I have also been praying that they find something out that will solve this case. Again thank you for the prayers.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine 1950 For This Useful Post:

Mattie Catherine Restine & Patty Sue Pritz Murder Case

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    That is good news! Don't get discouraged if you don't receive much in the way of communiations from them. I imagine that they will be pretty quiet on the tips and evidence they are working on. I would like to see the Vidocq Society pick this case up as well.
    Hi Hurricane, nice to hear from you. Yes, I understand that the VICAP group doesn't talk to the victims families...unless they have questions. But I will be patient and pray that they get some much needed answers. I have the case ready to mail to Vidocq Society...just haven't sent it.
    Thank you for the continued support of solving this case Hurricane...I appreciate all that you have contributed to help solve it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine 1950 For This Useful Post:

Hi Hurricane, nice to hear from you. Yes, I understand that the VICAP group doesn't talk to the victims families...unless they have questions. But I will be patient and pray that they get some much needed answers. I have the case ready to mail to Vidocq Society...just haven't sent it.
    Thank you for the continued support of solving this case Hurricane...I appreciate all that you have contributed to help solve it.
    I would encourage you to mail it to Vidocq. The request to get them involved has to come from family. We all think this case is solveable. What you have would peak their interest, I'm sure.
    “Finding the occasional straw of truth awash in a great ocean of confusion and bamboozle requires intelligence, vigilance, dedication and courage. But if we don’t practice these tough habits of thought, we cannot hope to solve the truly serious problems that face us – and we risk becoming a nation of suckers, up for grabs by the next charlatan who comes along.” – Carl Sagan, The Fine Art of Baloney Detection

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hurricane For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast