Michael Lohan Has Heart Attack

this is lindsey's dad i guess?

the sins of the daugther?

yeah right-isnt he in the middle of a war with an ex over felony stalking?

I hope he is ok because I don't wish ill on anyone.

But, I wouldn't doubt this was a ploy. JMO

He is one piece of work.

I hope he is ok because I don't wish ill on anyone.

But, I wouldn't doubt this was a ploy. JMO

He is one piece of work.

Interesting, I wonder why we are hearing of this now, since it happened earlier in March?

Wanting sympathy?

Like I said, I hope he is ok.

But, he does all kinds of crazy stuff. And, he attaches himself to a lot of people for who knows what reasons. You really never know what's going on.

Anybody watch Real Housewives of Atlanta? Did you see the one where he was with Kim?
Ane NeNe kept running after him calling him "Lindsey Lohan's dad" and telling him to stay out of the arguement that it had nothing to do with him. :floorlaugh: That was too funny.

Even from his hospital bed Michael Lohan has time to blab about his famous daughter.

Mr. Lohan is getting stents put in for his blocked arteries. He said he got a text message from his daughter saying "OMG I hope you are alright". Claims his other kids are also concerned about him.

The link goes on having Lohan recant all his trials and tribulations that cause him stress. O.K. then.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...er_lindsay_lohans_trust_even_while_lying.html

Well it looks like maybe he should start talking care of himself and stop worrying about his daughter so much. She is an adult now, it's time to let go Michael. Take care of you now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back