What school did Josh attend? And did he graduate?

grayjay

Reaction score
I'm thinking a smaller school, not UW. For some reason I had it in my head he was over in Spokane and went to school there, so I looked up WSU.

I'll try to move all the information over here later today if I can. Suddenly realizing it's possible but having never tried it. You are welcome to help me out on this, of course. :D

Here's a look at WSU from [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_State_University"]Wikipedia.[/ame] It's SO Josh. LOL

I put in the image code, but the image doesn't show.
File:Martinstadium3.jpg

So here's a link to the image:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Martinstadium3.jpg

(bbm)

LOL, with claimed membership in an academic honors fraternity and Magna *advertiser censored* Laude graduation honors, there is absolutely no reason he wouldn't have proudly mentioned the name of his alma mater. There are no terrible, rummy universities in Washington.

My guess is that he didn't graduate from anywhere!

Again the Powells must have burning butts most of the time because their liar, liar pants are on fire so often. :loser: :D

Although the article stated he went to college and received a Bachelor's degree in Business Admin the article did not state the college. That seems odd. Maybe he did not graduate!!
It seems to me the experts are calling it like it is in regard to the boys. The more lawyers, social workers, etc. who step up to the plate declaring this is a situation where the children need to see their grandparents then it is more likely to happen. Josh is trying his hardest to keep them away from their grandparents, unless they go to his father's house.
it surely makes him look as if he has something to hide
His days are numbered

Has anyone heard which college he attended and we don't even know if he indeed did graduate. I don't believe a word he says. I think tho, because he does not tell the truth and is being coached, no doubt, by dad, he is going to dig a hole for himself. It 's just a question of time. I am waiting for LE to make a move.The sooner the better.

Pickie,
OK5 must have been mistaken about Josh's supposed University.

The problem is that Washington STATE University is NOT in Seattle. gwenabob looked up Washington State Univ. to see if there was an extension branch in Seattle. There isn't.

The University of Washington is an entirely different institution from Washington State University which is located in Pullman, near Spokane.

The degree verifier online that you posted was for the University of Washington. It too said that there was no Joshua S. Powell with a degree in anything.

Michael C. Powell DID graduate in June, 2009 from the University of Washington in "Asian studies," I believe. Michael also attended Washington State Univ. during 2003-2005. I think Alina might also have attended Washington State for awhile.

If the younger Powells attended college in Pullman, maybe Josh did too. Unfortunately Washington State does not have a free degree-verifier site. I don't think any of us believe Josh has a magna *advertiser censored* laude degree or even a just-barely-degree from anywhere. He's a big :liar:

Josh Powell did NOT earn a degree from the Washington State University in Seattle!

Josh_Powell_does_not_have_a_degree_.jpg

If I missed important parts, and I feel like I did, I need help. Thanks.

As others have mentioned, WSU is in Pullman, WA in southeast Washington. Its actually a pretty good school.

Someone mentioned Evergreen State. It is in Olympia. Has anyone checked there?

The big school in Spokane is a private Jesuit (Catholic) school, Gonzaga. Of course a lot of non-Catholics attend such schools. Gonzaga is a very good school and I would think someone would name it in their resume'.

Here is a list of colleges and universities in Washington. It seems WSU has two satellite campuses...
http://www.collegeplan.org/cpnow/links/unilinks.htm

Since he would have had to put in on his job app at the trucking company, is there any chance they'd provide this?

I thought I read Josh had attended my alma mater -- Eastern Washington University. It is located in Cheney, WA -- a bedroom community of Spokane. But I cannot verify this.

A reporter who has written many articles about the Susan Powell case, and not examiner.com, wrote me an e-mail stating she had been told Josh attended Eastern Washington University.

I wrote an e-mail to Rosemary Harris, Program Coordinator, Records and Registration, asking her about Josh Powell. This is what she wrote:

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

Eastern Washington University is contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse and they report both our students attendance and degrees.

You can reach the Clearinghouse by going to their WEB site at http://degreeverify.com. This site will let you know how to obtain out student’s information

Rosemary Harris

Rosemary Harris
Program Coordinator, Records and Registration
Eastern Washington University
Sutton Hall 201, Cheney, WA 99004-2448
Phone: (509) 359-6594 Fax: (509) 359-6153

I won't pay to obtain this information. Perhaps one of you will.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back