It's Illegal To Have Tongue Down Your Pants?

of course it is.......i think clinton was impeached for it ;)

Lots of people like a beefy man but the onions was taking it a bit too far

Lots of people like a beefy man but the onions was taking it a bit too far

He was a little self-conscious, so he thought the onions would look better, since they're large.

I about fell over when the first two things mentioned were tongue and rump steaks. :)

lol now I'm wondering what the store did with all that meat and produce, do you think they put it back on the shelf?

VB

lol now I'm wondering what the store did with all that meat and produce, do you think they put it back on the shelf?

VB

Oh, ewwww. Now I'm going to be traumatized every time I go to the grocery store!

VB

Eww...

No doubt he is such a cool guy that the cold storage chain wasn't compromised.

VB

It's woolworths- I bet they did put them back on the shelf.

I've made multiple promises to never shop there again because the quality is so poor, but this has sealed the deal for me. :sick:

Besides, if this man really was homeless, they should have donated the stuff to him. They could do with some positive publicity.
JMO

I haven't read the article... yet.... but Im laughing my butt off just reading through all the comments first!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back