653 users online (85 members and 568 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MO - Alexis, 7, Kelsey, 5, & Devin Watson, 4, die in house fire, 15 March 2010

The site of an early morning house fire Monday (03-15-10) that left three children dead and left their grandfather clinging to life with critical injuries is now a crime scene.

David Williams, 26, the fiance of the mother of the three children killed in the blaze, was charged Wendsday with first-degree arson with injury or death.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2010/03/site-of-deadly-house-fire-is-now-crime.html
    Last edited by Kathee; 03-17-2010 at 04:24 PM.
    Don't confront me with my failures.....I had not forgotten them.

Jackson Browne

Quote Originally Posted by Kathee View Post
    The site of an early morning house fire Monday (03-15-10) that left three children dead and left their grandfather clinging to life with critical injuries is now a crime scene.

David Williams, 26, the fiance of the mother of the three children killed in the blaze, was charged Wendsday with first-degree arson with injury or death.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2010/03/site-of-deadly-house-fire-is-now-crime.html
    I read about this earlier today....the firemen had to have counseling it affected them so much....they were really torn up that they couldn't save these beautiful kids.

I'll see if I can find the link.

BRB.

ETA:

Administrators realize firefighters are professionals but are also human. They need a way to grieve loss, just like relatives and friends.
    Despite their efforts, three of the four people whom they rescued that day died; all three are children. That would be tough on anyone, especially people who are dedicated to saving lives.

"We know we gave every effort we could. We worked hard; we did everything we could. We're professionals. We move on and continue our service to the community," said Latimer

"It's hard when you have a very macho personnel. We can do this, and they put a shell on the outside. But what you find is they do open up. It concerns us when they don't," said Chief David Hall.

Peer counselors have already talked to all the firefighters from the scene. Those with children the same age as the victims will get special attention. The service doesn't want to see any more victims after this tragedy.

"Over time, after the call is over, you start thinking, firefighters can think about that. So, we can be proactive about that," said Hall

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/88245102.html

Prayers for all the families affected.
    Last edited by Texas Mist; 03-17-2010 at 07:47 PM.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Quote Originally Posted by Kathee View Post

According to that link you provided, Williams is a registered sex offender. How was he allowed to live in that house with 3 small children? This mother needs to answer some questions. jmo

well lookes like he graduated from sex offender to mass murderer

In the article, it mentions that the accused is a RSO, so the mother moves him into a home with her 3 young children after he gets out of prison?
    and now she is standing by him... I am just so very sick and tired of this, time after time.

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Bride View Post
    In the article, it mentions that the accused is a RSO, so the mother moves him into a home with her 3 young children after he gets out of prison?
    and now she is standing by him... I am just so very sick and tired of this, time after time. VB
    She SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH SAME CHARGES HE GETS!!!

He burnt her children to death but he was the best father they ever knew.

I was not coming on this thread tonight now I wished I did not.This is just heartbreaking ! How can a mother protect a man who did this HOW! I will never understand these women.Mothers who endanger their children should go to jail,She will just pop out more and put more babies in danger.

Violet Watson issued a statement late Tuesday, "Nobody know what I am going through. I am the that just lost three children. Funeral services for the children well be held on Monday March 22nd at 2 p.m. at Klinger-Cope Funeral Home.
    Watson is standing by her fiance saying that Williams would never hurt her children and that he was the best father they ever knew.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

I live just 22 miles from this crime. I watched the mom twice on the local news today and there were NO TEARS..... dammit, I asked my husband if he thought she was telling the truth and of course he said she was upset about her children. SHe looked like Susan Smith to me and there were no REAL tears and she just did not look grief stricken to me and how can she defend a man that probably killed her children.
    I bet he probably did something to those children and covered it up this way.... OMG how can this continue to happen and HOW CAN ONLY HIM AND HER GET OUT OF THAT HOUSE> something is VERy WRONG and Springfield police will find out what happened.

check the insurance policies

if he was the best father they knew, god shudders at who the worst might be.......

Williams is, IMO, a lyin' POS....he claims he went into the house to try to save the kids-- but police said he didn't smell like smoke, had no singed hair, no soot etc on him...a K9 smelled accelerant on his jeans....K9 also detected accelerant on the porch, front door/entry way, & the living room.

Here's a link to the probable cause doc -- http://images.bimedia.net/documents/...+statement.pdf

Here's another link to article Investigators don't believe mother's fiancÚ tried to save children from fire

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/88256002.html

There's link to interviews w/ Violet-- http://www.ky3.com/home/video/88307647.html -- how could she support a kid-killer??

ITA w/ Bathbuddys....this scum probably did something to those one or all of those kids & didn't wanna go to jail over it.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Charge dropped in arson that left 3 children dead

Friday, April 23, 2010 at 12:56 p.m.

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (AP) -- An arson charge has been dropped against a southwest Missouri man in a fire that killed three children.
    .................................................. ..

Williams was charged after a fire investigation dog indicated accelerant on his jeans and in three places in the home.

But Greene County authorities say laboratory tests found no trace of an accelerant.

The prosecutor's office says the case is dismissed pending further investigation.

more here

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/ne...aspx?id=447786
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

oh great. so the forensics people screwed up one way or another.

You have got to be kidding me. The mother alone is causing my hinky-meter to go crazy. It doesn't sound like they have completely dropped it yet, just looking for more evidence. There is something very wrong with the mother here. If she wasn't involved, I will eat my hat.

personally i think the guy is scum, and the mother is an idiot.

but the forensic labs have messed this up by having contradictory evidence (or lack there of evidence) and now we will probably never know the real truth.

March 2012:

For more than a year, Springfield fire officials said arson was the cause of a 2010 house fire that claimed the lives of three children. Today, they aren’t so sure.

After receiving new information, Fire Chief David Hall said investigators re-evaluated the cause of the fire on Olive Street and have concluded that the cause cannot be determined.

Hall said the status was changed in April 2011 after the fire department received a report from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives which could not rule out a television as a potential cause of an accidental electrical fire.
    http://archive.news-leader.com/artic...S01/303150044/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast