1067 users online (213 members and 854 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.03.17 NG: George denies affair, Woman tells NE about supposed affair.

Tot Mom's dad denies affair, denies saying Caylee death an accident!
    "Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
    A woman who claims to have had a sexual relationship with Casey's dad tells the National Enquirer about their supposed year-long affair!
    She claims while volunteers were desperately searching for Caylee, George spent his time with her! Anthony's attorney vehemently denies the affair and denies that George Anthony ever told the woman Caylee's death was "an accident."

Also tonight, coverage of baby Gabriel and Haleigh Cummings Case.

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    Tot Mom's dad denies affair, denies saying Caylee death an accident!
    "Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
    A woman who claims to have had a sexual relationship with Casey's dad tells the National Enquirer about their supposed year-long affair!
    She claims while volunteers were desperately searching for Caylee, George spent his time with her! Anthony's attorney vehemently denies the affair and denies that George Anthony ever told the woman Caylee's death was "an accident."

Also tonight, coverage of baby Gabriel and Haleigh Cummings Case.
    Has anyone actually seen this in NE or is this Nancy Grace spinning Brad's spin? NG just had the sister on last night denying the NE story.
    This case makes my head.....well....spin.

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Has anyone actually seen this in NE or is this Nancy Grace spinning Brad's spin? NG just had the sister on last night denying the NE story.
    This case makes my head.....well....spin.
    If you go to the NG show website you will see , it's just stated that she told NE her story. You have to tune in tonight to find out the details, of course

It doesn't look too good that the sister was on NG last night stating that the story was not sold to NE and River was not in this for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    If you go to the NG show website you will see , it's just stated that she told NE her story. You have to tune in tonight to find out the details, of course
    Thanks ZsaZsa - I did check that - but NG has blurred the lines quite a few times in the case - I'd like to see more verification than NG.

Although if I was this woman, I would have talked to NE to cover some of the pain and suffering I think she is about to endure.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    It might be a good idea to see what is actually said on tonight's show before we jump the gun. The sister was adamant about Not contacting the NE on last night's show. it doesn't come on for another 90 minutes where I live.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Nada on NE

I just checked the National Enquirer website - note to self - must cleanse computer hard drive - but nothing there at all about the Anthony's.

TWA posted this video on the last thread of this topic, but alas I didn't get a chance to post before the dreadeds lock down. I found it extremely interesting that this was taken 6 days before Caylee's birthday. At the 1:20 mark GA says, "You believe your child you put faith in everything. I know I wasn't the best son growing up with my family. I know I held things back for reasons. Maybe I was dating a certain girl at the time that I didn't want my family to know about. I guess it's a part of life. Is this the toughest life lesson? You guys know it is".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxaDko34dU[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    It doesn't look too good that the sister was on NG last night stating that the story was not sold to NE and River was not in this for the money.
    Perhaps as of last night she hadn't sold the story to the NE......and today she did. I hope she did. I believe if she had really wanted to make money off her affair with George, we would have heard about it long before now. the LE came a knocking and someone clued KB. KB came a knocking. Now both have had their lives exposed, dissected, and raked over the fire. I really hope they do make a pretty penny, just to tick CA off, if for no other reason.

You bet your life the National Enquirer , and everyone else for that matter, has contacted her. IT'S ON!! I think she decided to take them up on their offer and blow his smear campaign out of the water. God help that man if there are other women. They will be trying to beat Brad to the punch too.

These people really are like Casey, they never think anything through, they live their lives five minutes at a time. George and Cindy have done more to hurt their daughter's case than we could have ever imagined, in our wildest dreams. With parents like this who needs enemies?

The good news: Jesse, Amy, Ricardo, Mr. Kronk-----you can all exhale now.
    Last edited by The World According; 03-17-2010 at 11:15 PM.

as always, please don't post til show time
    thanks

Is there a live stream link to view this show?

Nancy's on! Breaking news about alleged affair. GA denies affair. Bombshell tonight ~ did alleged mistress sell story? Her story is now a headline in the National Enquirer. Is alleged mistress telling the truth?
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    NG just said that its a major headline on the NE!!! AND that the NE gave her the poly NOT LE. Huh?

Now showing sister last night denying the seeling to the NE.

Quote Originally Posted by QB. View Post
    Is there a live stream link to view this show?
    It's just on the Headline News channel on tv.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast