Nancy Grace - 17 March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXHOPE

Reaction score
Nancy will cover Gabriel tonight-on now-2nd half of the show after George Anthony Affair coverage.

What I don't get is that we all know, sadly, what happened with that case. I don't care if George had an affair. Not one bit. Gabriel is STILL missing and in my opinion should still have top slot on that show!

yep...slam,bam, thank you NG...for ??????

Not even 5 minutes?! You have got to be kidding me. :furious:
Let's talk for 55 minutes about an affair that has nothing to do with a missing child. I really really do not like that woman. Can she seriously still have egg on her face over her absolute love of a POI???

There has to be a reason why she isn't giving this case the attention it deserves. It would boost her ratings?? I don't understand it. I am glad that he was on tonight even if it was for 5 min. His face was on national television and the more that happens the better.

I was upset I was going to miss it and coverage was less than 5 minutes? Whats up with that? Come on NG, Gabriel needs to be found. He deserves more coverage.

Transcript posted:

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I haven`t forgotten you. I will be back to talk to you. Was there anything else you want me to consider at this time in support of the motion that you filed?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: No.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I`m going to respectfully deny the motion and affirm the appointment of counsel as it exists.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: This morning, baby Gabriel`s mommy refuses to come out of her jail cell for a court hearing. The judge orders the sheriff to get her to court using whatever means necessary.

What happened, Michael Board, joining us with WOAI Newsradio?

MICHAEL BOARD, REPORTER, WOAI NEWSRADIO: Well, Nancy, San Antonio Police here, they`re the lead investigative agency. They have been heading up this case. They`ve repeatedly -- they begged, they pleaded to meet with Elizabeth Johnson, ask her questions, figure out what happened to her beautiful little baby boy, to make sure he`s safe.

Well, Elizabeth Johnson doesn`t like that police are asking questions. So when her attorney relays these questions, she wants her attorney fired. The judge today in court has put Johnson in her place. The defense attorney he said is not fired.

The judge -- he really tries to be nice to Elizabeth Johnson, explain to her that what her attorney is doing for her is actually what`s best for her. All Elizabeth Johnson did there was sit there and sulk like a spoiled little brat.

She`s self-centered, all the stuff we`ve heard about her actually proving to be true in court today, Nancy.

GRACE: Michael Board, joining us, WOAI, not a word from her in court about baby Gabriel. Not one word.

Matt Zarrell, our producer on the story, what more can you tell me?

MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE STAFFER, COVERING STORY: Well, the judge also had a number of other motions to consider, including granting or denying a motion to bar cameras from the courtroom, which means we could see Elizabeth Johnson`s trial on camera.

Another thing that they rejected is they rejected -- they allowed Elizabeth Johnson to not have to attend anymore court hearings except her trial. She has refused in the past to leave her jail cell. That`s why they forced her out today.

GRACE: Out to the lines, Jenny in Georgia. Hi, Jenny.

JENNY, CALLER FROM GEORGIA: Hi, how are you?

GRACE: I`m good, dear. What`s your question?

JENNY: I just wanted to say, you do absolutely great. I watch you all the time. God bless you and your children.

GRACE: Thank you. Thank you.

JENNY: I just wanted to say, I don`t understand -- this girl is not helping. We know something happened to her child. She`s not telling anybody, she`s not talking. What can someone like in your -- as a prosecutor -- what can we do to get the truth?

GRACE: Do you think, Dr. Jeff Gardere, we`ll ever get the truth of her?

GARDERE: I think eventually the truth may come out. But at this point she`s acting like a brat. This is a young woman who is narcissistic, immature, and she won`t cooperate, and I think part of that is because of the guilt she`s experiencing.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/17/ng.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member