COLORADO - Ramsey, Fox lawsuit to be heard in state

Good for Fox. I hope Fox doesn't settle and takes it all the way to actual trial.

Yay! Maybe someone will see through John and Patsy this time! I hope FOX doesn't back down!

the same lawyer that's handling Kobe's accuser's publicity?

Any ideas when this will be? Even roughly? I am planning to go.

Hey Jayelles. If you go I'll go :)

I really doubt this will go to trial at all. I can't see Lin Wood taking this lameass case to court.

Don't make your plane reservations just yet. We'll keep you updated.

No don't know when, I couldn't find any other reference in the news, just this small reference in the Rocky Mountain.

Thanks for posting this Kimondo.

This is fantastic news.

Lin Wood will not be in his Atlanta friendly courtroom to get the rulings he is use to.

He has to move his whole Ramsey side show to Denver. The Ramseys will have to go to Denver for depositions.

This is the first time that I know of the Lin Wood will not be molly coddled by his buddies in the Georgia court system.

This is the most lame and weak lawsuit I have ever read.

We can only hope that Fox will keep on keeping on. I hope Wood doesn't approach Fox and suggest they settle for a dollar and he'll go away.

Somebody, somewhere, has to have the guts to take Lin Wood down. Fox Network is just the group to do it.

I don't know they time line as to when this will take place. Hopefully soon.

Now that Wood is representing the woman in the Bryant case he may just drop the Ramseys. Wood doesn't seem like the loyal type.

Oh! This link takes me to an article that was put out on the 10th, not the 11th or 12th (today)... Where have I been? I'm always the last one to know. :(

Thanks Kimondo!! Now let's hope this is the straw that breaks the Wood's back eh?

Yes Seeker, this article is dated Saturday, July 10. Only I found Sunday July 11 during a search on a website that scans the newspapers. It works pretty much the same as any search machine on the internet. When I filled in "JonBenet Ramsey" there came a reference named "Briefings, July 10" and it mentioned the Rocky Mountain News. I made me wonder what Briefings in the Rocky Mountain News on July 10 had to do with JonBenet Ramsey, so I followed the link that was given there and it turned out to be the article in which it is stated that the lawsuit against FoxNews was moved on their (FoxNews) behalf to the state of Colorado. After that I ran a search through every search machine possible but couldn't come up with any additional information. If you want the name of the searchmachine just email me and I will give it to you.

The possibilty this will go to trial is greater than the other lawsuits when you consider it would not cost FOX a dime. They stand to benefit beyond their wildest imaginations in televising the event. BUT like all the other lawsuits, it is the Ramseys who brought the case and it will likely be the Ramseys who end the case outside of the courtroom. John will claim interference with his political life or Patsy will use her cancer treatment strategy.

If it gets as far as depositions I hope FOX expands their list of witnesses to include Pam Paugh and Officer Everette. Pam Paugh can testify as to evidence she removed from the crime scene. The Ramseys claim they were too drugged to talk with police but here is proof they were coherent enough to compile a list. Coherent enough to interact together as a unit.

Was there anything on that list that the police didn't allow Pam to remove?

When she removed clothing to bury JonBenet in did she remove shoes, socks, or underwear?

Officer Everette accompanied Pam through the crime scene. Where did his orders come from? Did he record the items removed? Were they photographed? Where is this inventory list today?

Pam wore a BPD jacket and badge supposedly to hide her from the press but they went in the back door and once inside she kept the jacket and badge on. With multiple unrelated agencies inside it's likely they thought she was with the BPD because of the jacket and a badge. Who's idea was the jacket and who's badge did she wear? That in itself is a crime, to impersonate a police officer.

http://www.geocities.com/pinker44

Wow Popcorn, I forgot about Pam removing all of the stuff from the house. It would be most interesting to learn what she took.....

Tricia,

Me thinks the Ramsey Cash Cow has just about ran its course. I think that is why Woody has taken on Kobe's accuser. I am sure he can sue the tabs for some $$$$ for Kobe's accuser. I also think that you are right, Woody doesn't seem too loyal.

popcorn said:

.........Officer Everette accompanied Pam through the crime scene. Where did his orders come from? Did he record the items removed? Were they photographed? Where is this inventory list today?
http://www.geocities.com/pinker44

Popcorn, I think in Thomas' book he mentions that only a cursory list of the items taken was made. Nothing detailed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back