Sandra Bullock moves out of family home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pondering Mind

here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponde
Reaction score
I just hate this! :( Supposedly Jesse James was cheating on Sandra Bullock last year with tattooed *advertiser censored* star Michelle "Bombshell" McGee. I didn't realize that his ex-wife was a *advertiser censored* star as well. He and Sandra had just won custody of his daughter last year.

Read more @ links~
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35922379/ns/entertainment-celebrities/

http://www.radaronline.com/

I was just coming to "Up to the Minute to post this..I'm so sad! They looked so happy together. When she talked about their love when she won the Academy Award they were both in tears. Could his have been from guilt? Yes, he was married to a *advertiser censored* star and she lost custody of their daughter recently to Jesse and Sandra because she married a convicted Felon and it wouldnt be a good environment for her daughter BUT she blames Sandra! Sandra doesn't seem like the type of woman that will roll over and take this. McGee claims she thought Jesse was separated and says if she knew they werent she would have never had the nearly year long affair with him...Hmmmm???? Ya think?

I can't believe that he cheated on Sandra with that thing!! (I can't think of what to call her that wouldn't get me banned.) She gives me the creeps just looking at her with all those tats covering her body, plus she advertises herself on an adult web cam site for anyone willing to pay the price. Classy?!? NOT! My significant other says he is not surprised. He has met Jesse numerous times at car shows and says he is an arrogant a$$. He just added stupid and classless to that description. IMO Sandra deserves better than JJ. Why is it that some men just never seem to be satisfied with what they have and then ultimately end up with something less? I will never understand it!

I can't believe that he cheated on Sandra with that thing!! (I can't think of what to call her that wouldn't get me banned.) She gives me the creeps just looking at her with all those tats covering her body, plus she advertises herself on an adult web cam site for anyone willing to pay the price. Classy?!? NOT! My significant other says he is not surprised. He has met Jesse numerous times at car shows and says he is an arrogant a$$. He just added stupid and classless to that description. IMO Sandra deserves better than JJ. Why is it that some men just never seem to be satisfied with what they have and then ultimately end up with something less? I will never understand it!

I can not believe it either, And for someone like this side show *advertiser censored* freek eewwwwwww. She deserves so much better and I am sure he ultimately will end up with something probably numerous STD'S.:dance:

He also is being sued by his father

How sad for Sandra. JJ is a dirt bag to do this to his loving, beautiful wife. I sure hope Sandra has a pre-nup.

I really hope Sandra leaves this creep.

I can just imagine the new child custody court fight between Jesse and his ex. The poor child - sounds like Sandra was the classy parent.

I really feel for Sandra. I remember reading something about Sandra saying during the child custody fight that she would love to have a biological child with JJ, but their immediate focus was on the safety and well-being of his daughter, and she was happy being a mother to her. And now Sandra is at an age where she might not be able to have her own child - she has given up a lot for this man.

I always wished she and Matthew Mchoweveryouspellit had stayed together - they made a fantastic looking couple, and I think they both have bigger than life personalities. Which is probably why it didn't work. :innocent:

That's what I thought of him on the Apprentice last season (arrogant arss). Does this suprise me? Not really. He was married to a *advertiser censored* star (though I don't think the word *advertiser censored* and star should ever go together).

Sandra is classy, sweet, and has an awesome sense of humor. Jesse is a dog, that IMHO would stoop to such a level. I always wondered about this mis-matched couple.

Just my .02

Mel

well shhe married someone who dates *advertiser censored* stars so.......

Prayers for SB and Jesse's daughter. I thought it showed true class (which she always shows) that SB left the home instead of ordering JJ out. This has been his daughter's home for a year or more.

I hope he gets nothing when/if the marriage is over except what he came to the marriage with.

well shhe married someone who dates *advertiser censored* stars so.......

He certainly did have a "type" didn't he? I think he was married to the last *advertiser censored* star, Sunny's mother.

Awww...I am not going to believe it until I hear it from her lips, lol. I know a few people who have met her and they say she is the real deal. That would be such a bummer when she appears to be so devoted to her family.

This made me so sad to hear this yesterday. And now to hear that Sandra moved out gives me pause to believe it's really true.

I have been so impressed with the way Sandra has fought to be there and be a loving supportive stepmom to Sunny. I am a stepmom too having to deal with my hubby's nutty ex so I have sympathized with her all along.

If they don't work it out, I'll be sorry to see the marriage dissolve but even more sorry to see how it may affect sweet little Sunny.

BBM.

Wow.

I feel bad for Sandra. And think his mistress is DISGUSTING. What an ugly freak.

Sandra was featured on the B. Walters special and when asked where she hopes to be in ten years she replied something like 'I hope I'm in my house with the same people' (meaning with Jesse and stepdaughter). Two weeks later she finds this out about the scoundral? A leopard truly doesn't change his spots. And stupid is as stupid does.

What really bugs me about the whole situation is that she waited until she was forty to marry, appreciated him and put her faith/trust in him (because we all need somebody) and he screwed her soul while he was screwing that 'industry' woman who, imo, is full of claiming she thought he was separated from SB.

So much for stary eyed and romantic. My heart goes out to SB - so much for unconditional support and someone having your back. Basically men are d*cks. It took me awhile, but I've arrived at this conclusion. Women, believe in yourself because men are weak.

Jesse just hurt his daughter too - what a gem he turned out to be. I enjoyed their Cinderalla story while it lasted - oh boy, a whole three years! Way to go Jesse boy;
ride 'um cowboy.

Gross!
Let's just say I wouldn't touch that with my neighbors'.... Never mind.

Maybe (and most likely) JJ has some self esteem issues. He dates trash because he doesn't feel he deserves any better. Or maybe they make him feel superior. He definitely wasn't the superior one in his relationship with SB.

My husband left me for a trashy woman because deep down he was trash. Don't ever believe that it's because the man isn't getting what he needs or wants at home. May happen in a few cases, but IMO it's only their excuse. They're missing something internal, soul, feeling of self worth??? I don't know, and I've wasted too much of my life trying to figure it out.

Sniperacer, I know you were just trying to get a reaction or at least I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer